wolfy.. ev1 knows im gonna be in the final: discuss

jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
Forum Member
✭✭
ive only just caught up with b bro. and i cant believe her arrogance to say.. ev1 knows im gonna be in final.

she will be in shock wen gets booed on friday and evicted.

then again the crowd can be a bit too vicious tho. not nice being booed. no one is that nasty really. just wannabees!

Comments

• rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For that statement alone she should be evicted this friday.....
  • jg.jg. Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be enough for her to hear just one "get wolfy out"
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps BB told her in the DR there's no chance in hell they will allow her to face the vote. :p
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    wha?:confused:
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funny thing was she only said for bravado to try to get one over on Dexter, and he just thought silly girl, you've just tied your own noose :D
  • Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she said it with her legs spread so far that her legs were in different post codes.
  • jg.jg. Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor old Hagrid; "Wolfie: when you look too pikey to shop at netto"
  • gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who can't understand what the OP is saying in all those abbreviations and non-sequiturs?
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    gkabc wrote: »
    Am I the only one who can't understand what the OP is saying in all those abbreviations and non-sequiturs?

You are not alone
  • JamtartJamtart Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't understand why she is SO sure.

Is it because she heard a few cheers at the first eviction, or because she thinks she is this year's Josie (doing it for the fat girls) Gibson, or because she had a conversation with a slug in the garden and he told her that she is the people's princess,or is she just breathtakingly arrogant/deluded?

I don't get it.
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this "twist" is anything to go by, she may well be in the final. All BB have to do is provide another "twist" every time she is up. :rolleyes:

Sickening. :mad:.
  • Brutal TruthBrutal Truth Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said in another thread that Wolfy is supposed to be a huge fan of the show,so surely she must know that arrogance of this magnitude will not win her many supporters on the outside. I,like many, am waiting with bated breath for the look of horror on her face when the "Get Wolfy out" chants start on Friday.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »
    ive only just caught up with b bro. and i cant believe her arrogance to say.. ev1 knows im gonna be in final.

then again the crowd can be a bit too vicious tho. not nice being booed. no one is that nasty really. just wannabees!

I am just watching last nights bb if she is not up this Friday she could well be there at the final I am afraid
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »

She probably won't be up though.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamtart wrote: »
    I just don't understand why she is SO sure.

Is it because she heard a few cheers at the first eviction, or because she thinks she is this year's Josie (doing it for the fat girls) Gibson, or because she had a conversation with a slug in the garden and he told her that she is the people's princess,or is she just breathtakingly arrogant/deluded?

I don't get it.

Interesting that she appears to be so cocksure...then shortly afterwards BB pull this save a housemate stunt.
  • AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,043
    Forum Member
    This time yesterday (before the (allegedly) live face to face noms fiasco), the Housemates were speculating on who will be in the top four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPklFW1eZNw

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother

In BB9, everyone (allegedly) thought Kat was sure to be in the final....she wasn't.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The irony is, if she is saved by this 'twist' she probably will be in the final

Dan, her nemesis, will be gone and she won't get nominated again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    The only way she can be sure is if she knows something everyone else doesn't.

Arrogant prat.