Options

liz could surive again!

adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Her odds to go are now 1/3 while Sam's odds are 5/2 it changing alot since sam showed her true colours yesterday with her who dares nominate me attitude hopefully sam will be evicted

Comments

• Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adamski94 wrote: »
    Her odds to go are now 1/3 while Sam's odds are 5/2 it changing alot since sam show her true colours yesterdaywith her who dares nominate me attitude hopefully sam will be evicted

Ok, I really don't understand betting odds.

So, Liz is seemingly getting better odds not to go?

:)
  • Options
    LeahbelleLeahbelle Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I hope so, She was very funny in the bath the other night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Ok, I really don't understand betting odds.

So, Liz is seemingly getting better odds not to go?

:)
    Yea basically sam getting worse odds to go while liz is improving
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea basically sam getting worse odds to go while liz is improving

Her odds maybe shortening but still Liz is massive odds on favourite to go.

However the polls on this site tell a different story, with Sam a clear favourite to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But still Liz is massive odds on favourite to go.

But if they show her in the highlights tonight like she was yesterday people will like her more and its about time someone wiped the smile of Sam's face
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    I hope she stays, Liz has grown on me lately.

When she first went in I did not think I would like her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    I'm voting Liz twice jim once I really REALLY want Sam outta there wipe the smile off nolans stupid pigeonface and also Sams as about as entertaining as DOGSHIT!!!
  • Options
    JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz has shown in the tasks (when the others HAVE to let her have her voice) that she is very witty and funny in an acerbic way.

The others didn't like being the butt of her fashion critique (Shows they can dish it but can't take it yet again). This was the reason for most of their nominations. Again Linda was very vitriolic.

As for Liz in the bath - that was the highlight of this year's CBB for me - very clever and very funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JillyA wrote: »
    Liz has shown in the tasks (when the others HAVE to let her have her voice) that she is very witty and funny in an acerbic way.

The others didn't like being the butt of her fashion critique (Shows they can dish it but can't take it yet again). This was the reason for most of their nominations. Again Linda was very vitriolic.

As for Liz in the bath - that was the highlight of this year's CBB for me - very clever and very funny.

I loved that people say liz is boring and never smiles but I seen alot of her smiles and the way she played luisa was brilliant
  • Options
    John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Remember that every vote to save Liz is also a vote to evict Sam, so doubly successful.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she stays, Liz has grown on me lately.

When she first went in I did not think I would like her.

Same here. In the first few days I couldn't see the point of her being in the house, but she is growing on me. Much prefer Liz to stay and Sam to go
  • Options
    AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are also trying to ignite the Sam and Ollie romance as well as attended hospital for the spot on her face.

There appears to be quite a bit of backlash from the public who are bored with media manipulation and eviction tricks. Quite a few are saying that Liz is growing on them and they are warming to her, especially after the bathtime scene. Plus, there are various comments of her being involved with the treatment of Jim, just because she is close to Linda.

I wonder how things will pan out tonight. Is she that popular in Towie? Serious question as not interested in cast or programme.
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love her to survive for so many reasons. :D
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see Liz and Jim survive, the rest of the hms would be apoplectic.
  • Options
    vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jon_Heath wrote: »
    I'm voting Liz twice jim once I really REALLY want Sam outta there wipe the smile off nolans stupid pigeonface and also Sams as about as entertaining as DOGSHIT!!!

Haha! Oh please don't hold back, tell us what you really think! :D

I fully agree with you tho'!! :D:D;-)
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her odds to go are now 1/3 while Sam's odds are 5/2 it changing alot since sam showed her true colours yesterday with her who dares nominate me attitude hopefully sam will be evicted

God, I hope so. The idea that someone who has contributed so little to the entertainment and has reacted so pettily to being up for eviction might be saved over a pair of cracking HMs like Liz and Jim is just depressing.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    I'd love to see Liz and Jim survive, the rest of the hms would be apoplectic.

Me too - I am voting for them both.
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just voted for Liz - first time this season I've voted
  • Options
    John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Reasons why Liz should stay and Sam should go:

1) Liz is witty and intelligent - Sam appears to lack wit.
    2) Liz's occasional critical comments of other housemates are usually spot on and honest - Sam has no opinions on other housemates
    3) Liz is brilliant at improvised dialogue in the style of scripted reality (see bathroom monologue) - Sam's improvisation is obvious, listless and unentertaining (see In The Limelight)
  • Options
    AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reasons why Liz should stay and Sam should go:

1) Liz is witty and intelligent - Sam appears to lack wit.
    2) Liz's occasional critical comments of other housemates are usually spot on and honest - Sam has no opinions on other housemates
    3) Liz is brilliant at improvised dialogue in the style of scripted reality (see bathroom monologue) - Sam's improvisation is obvious, listless and unentertaining (see In The Limelight)

When she was was sitting and chatting with the HMs, the night before the bathroom scene about the wheelie bin and mowing the lawn, I wonder if it was genuine humour, knowing exactly how it would have been taken and how she was perceived.

I love her deadpan delivery and she would not have made editor of Marie Claire if she was perceived as being weak in the publishing world. It would not surprise me if she survived tonight and ended up in the final. She is gaining quite a few fans for the reasons you stated.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've felt Liz should have gone in the last couple of evictions...

...but in regards to shocking the house and really shaking things up..Sam going would be far more entertaining.