Why does Sam appear to having such a miserable time

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,892
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
She doesn't do much sure, but she just looks like she is hating being there .

What is causing this?

She seems at outsider to the main young people group although she hadn't made much effort.

Is she intimated or frightened of them maybe.

She seems to have lost casey as well she seems to have deflected back to the main group

Comments

• John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Sam is unable to operate conversationally at a level above that of a TOWIE chat. She gets terribly confused when anyone speaks in sentences and presents a coherent view. Plus, she is devoid of wit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    She's been sacked from Tescos and she's angry about it.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems devoid of humour.
  • mdmanmdman Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her Broca's area only functions when fed reality tv scripts. Scriptless reality tv leaves her mostly aphasic
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is her skin condition, she seems to be very self conscious and upset by it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just sits there with a blank expression all day and night. Is she trying to keep a low profile or is she just so boring.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think shes feeling unwell specially if the papers are to be believed and shes had an allergy to something in the house
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    I think shes feeling unwell specially if the papers are to be believed and shes had an allergy to something in the house
    For 3 weeks?
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »

:D:D:D;-)
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she cannot function without a script
  • Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's an empty vessel.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    She had an illergic reaction to something in the house so that's probably why .
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    She's the one that most wants to stay out of the nominees but she kind of looks like she's enjoying it the least.
    What's really bad is that even Liz of all people has looked like she's into it. Sam seems to have a wall of indifference up at all times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has nothing to offer.
  • The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »

Perhaps that's why she's checked out :D...:blush:
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    she cannot function without a script

I really believe this is the case. It was very evident when her and Ollie had to do their turn in the Talent Show. It was scripted for them and her voice and whole persona changed completely whilst 'in character' In my opinion anyway:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    I honestly think she has been promised she is in the final. This explains her shock at being nominated. For "hospital trip" read, Meeting with my Agent.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam and Ollie are two dull, boring fence sitters afraid to express an opinion on anything .
  • amberprincessamberprincess Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Can someone please explain the connection between Sam & Tesco's?
  • OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miserable people live miserable lives - Sam is a case in point
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, she's very devoid of humour! Like she kind of fake laughs at times just smiling and nodding?? Boooorring
  • Daisychain21Daisychain21 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Think she is too far up Linda's a$#e she is void of any emotion - used to be one of my favourites on TOWIE .........Not any more tho - I hated Mario until last years cbb .......funny how programmes like cbb makes you see people for what they really are .......oh well we live and learn .
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    She looks out of her depth and as if she doesn't know how to act around people. But when they told her to tell someone she fancied them she managed it fine and looked more comfortable. She is clearly happy when she is told what and how to do things
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really believe this is the case. It was very evident when her and Ollie had to do their turn in the Talent Show. It was scripted for them and her voice and whole persona changed completely whilst 'in character' In my opinion anyway:o

I totally agree
  • SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone please explain the connection between Sam & Tesco's?
    The studio and bb house are next to a big tesco in Borehamwood. Rumour has it that some lesser spotted housemates over the years are actually filling shelves in tesco whilst living there as it's so nearby. That explains why they're rarely seen.