Options

EastEnders New Year's Day death - Discussion Thread (Merged)

1202122232426»

Comments

• Options
    wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Your article is fantastic wallo

Thanks! :) x
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Phil's in the nick too..

i got that impression too talking to Ben. Didn't see the sash at first so assumed Ben was in the nick but then got confused as we see Ben, Charlie and Max together. so thought eithwe he is visiting someone else or it is Ben and maybe they were at hospital. Max does look pissed at Ben/Charlie though so maybe blames the Mitchell/cotton feud for the death of Emma/Lauren/Abi (or Tanya who returns to surprise Max and the viewers)
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    i got that impression too talking to Ben. Didn't see the sash at first so assumed Ben was in the nick but then got confused as we see Ben, Charlie and Max together. so thought eithwe he is visiting someone else or it is Ben and maybe they were at hospital. Max does look pissed at Ben/Charlie though so maybe blames the Mitchell/cotton feud for the death of Emma/Lauren/Abi (or Tanya who returns to surprise Max and the viewers)

Roxy (it looks like) is sitting beside Ben, so I assumed it was Phil in prison. Also rules out Roxy dying then? Or does anyone else have that type of hair?
  • Options
    lucy-loulucy-lou Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    Roxy (it looks like) is sitting beside Ben, so I assumed it was Phil in prison. Also rules out Roxy dying then? Or does anyone else have that type of hair?

I took that to be Sharon?
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member

It's Sharon - the coat matches the one she's wearing in the photo of her watching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg Who Died????

Best Episode Ever Im In Shock It Was So Gooooood

Had Enma Got Amnesia Aghhhh
  • Options
    Daisy_DukeDaisy_Duke Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That episode was hilarious! Every soap trick in the book :D
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    I suspect that Ronnie will be brain-damaged after ten minutes flat-lined so will end up in a coma, then eventually die.
  • Options
    mandead88mandead88 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    I suspect that Ronnie will be brain-damaged after ten minutes flat-lined so will end up in a coma, then eventually die.
    Ideally, yes. This is EE, though, so she'll wake up and be fine.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    From those pictures, it looks like Nick will frame Phil for cutting the brakes since he and Ronnie argued beforehand.
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So no one actually died? :confused: i think some posters probably were reading too much into what DTC was actually saying!