Options

Nintendo Direct 14/01 2PM

GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey,

Anyone here watching this when it airs? What does everyone expect to see?

http://www.twitch.tv/NintendoUK

Gormond.

Comments

• Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Xenoblade for Wii U looked awesome.

I am so so so tempted to get one, it's getting so so difficult to justify why I don't have one yet.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's great that they're putting Wii games on the eShop now, but where's the Gamecube stuff? I want to play F-Zero GX again.
  • Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's great that they're putting Wii games on the eShop now, but where's the Gamecube stuff? I want to play F-Zero GX again.

Same with N64 too...a whole library of stuff I'd love to play again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nevermind that, where's N64 stuff!

Bought Mario Galaxy 2, it actually looks pretty good on the Wii U.

Quite fancy the new 3DS XL Zelda edition, I'm guessing it's going to be £200.
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was okay, good to see more Splatoon and Xenoblade but there was way too much 3DS stuff as always, though there's a new one out so at least they have an excuse this time.

I've been waiting for N64 stuff to be available. I can play my Wii games on it anyway.
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    samcains90 wrote: »
    It was okay, good to see more Splatoon and Xenoblade but there was way too much 3DS stuff as always, though there's a new one out so at least they have an excuse this time.

I've been waiting for N64 stuff to be available. I can play my Wii games on it anyway.

You could always buy the available N64 titles via the WiiShop.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in WiiU xenoblade & splatoon! :)

(Already ordered my black new 3DSXL from shopto) :)

& I've already got a 1tb external HD containing every n64 / Wii title ever made (playable on my lappy via Dolphin) so doubt I'll be forking out again! ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »

& I've already got a 1tb external HD containing every n64 / Wii title ever made (playable on my lappy via Dolphin) so doubt I'll be forking out again! ;-)

I just ordered the Zelda edition from Amazon France for £180 - http://www.amazon.fr/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Legend-Zelda/dp/B00S84TQHS/

UK Price appears to be £210 so will save me £30.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    I just ordered the Zelda edition from Amazon France for £180 - http://www.amazon.fr/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Legend-Zelda/dp/B00S84TQHS/

Yep! Great deal that! :cool: ... I'm paying £180 (3DSXL) & £32 for Zelda! :blush:
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member

There's no price now. They must be sold out.
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    I would do anything for them to release Pokemon Stadium!! Why has it not be done!?
  • Options
    ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    Just a question:
    If on the 'New' 3DS with Zelda MM 3D is already pre-installed, what about the rest of the games that you've bought in the eshop? Do you have to re-download them?
  • Options
    omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »

I tried and tried to resist but ended up giving in and ordering the Majora's Mask edition of the new 3DS XL (with Skull Kid statue). #nintendocostingmeafortune :D

Just investigating the Dolphin setup and have had to order a DVD drive to get my existing Wii disks onto my laptop as my current laptop drive doesn't work with RawDump.

However I've ordered the Dolphin Wii sensor bar in preparation for a postive outcome of my attempts to get my laptop running my existing Wii games
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »
    Just a question:
    If on the 'New' 3DS with Zelda MM 3D is already pre-installed, what about the rest of the games that you've bought in the eshop? Do you have to re-download them?

Yeah you could do that or transfer your games from your old 3DS, if you do that you will need to redownload MM.
  • Options
    ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    Yeah you could do that or transfer your games from your old 3DS, if you do that you will need to redownload MM.

yeah, thanks, as I understand a transfer from the old 3DS would wipe out all the content on the new 3DS, which would have had already MM already pre-installed.

Anyway, it looks like I've missed out on the special edition new 3DS MM, so it doesn't matter! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omipalone wrote: »
    I tried and tried to resist but ended up giving in and ordering the Majora's Mask edition of the new 3DS XL (with Skull Kid statue). #nintendocostingmeafortune :D

Just investigating the Dolphin setup and have had to order a DVD drive to get my existing Wii disks onto my laptop as my current laptop drive doesn't work with RawDump.

However I've ordered the Dolphin Wii sensor bar in preparation for a postive outcome of my attempts to get my laptop running my existing Wii games

It's worth investing in a bluetooth USB adapter (for ya wiimotes) & USB Gamecube pad aswell! :)

(& a sub to the website mentioned in my Twitter!) ;-)