Options

Quick iPhone4/Orange Question

LilaLila Posts: 6,780
Forum Member
I am temporarily using a PAYG BB dongle and have iTunes 9 but not the updated version. If I was to connect an iphone would it insist on updating iTunes before setting up the iphone?? Reason I ask is incase I don't have enough usage allowance left.

Also, do you get the 10% upgrade loyalty discount in Orange Stores or is it just online?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    zantarouszantarous Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any iPhone other then 4 should not require iTunes 9.1 or above unless it is running iOS4.
  • Options
    carguy143carguy143 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't Orange give you a happy hour with unlimited downloads for that one hour each day, or is that just pay monthly mobile BB users?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zantarous wrote: »
    Any iPhone other then 4 should not require iTunes 9.1 or above unless it is running iOS4.

Thanks, should be ok then.
    carguy143 wrote: »
    Don't Orange give you a happy hour with unlimited downloads for that one hour each day, or is that just pay monthly mobile BB users?

Its not Orange i'm using for BB its Vodafone. My mobile contract is with Orange. Basically Openreach have screwed up my phoneline and I have to use this until they finally get it sorted (that's another story :mad: )

With regards to the discount I rang my local Orange store who said I can't get any discount with the iPhone - which I believed myself until I looked at my upgrade quote online and it had been taken off. So I will just get it online.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Another question - again a silly one.

Does the iPhone4 come with earphones because it is giving me the option to purchase some at the checkout??
  • Options
    zantarouszantarous Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes iPhone 4 does come with headphones.

If you are getting a iPhone 4, you do realise that you need iTunes 9.2? You could always go round to a friends place and download the app and then put it on a USB stick and then install it on your machine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, that's what i'll do if need be. Absolutely raging about the BB situation just now. Thanks again. :)