Justin Bieber - Needs a good spanking

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »
    Plenty of teenagers have managed to grow up in the spotlight without being contrary snotty little ********s. Personally I put it down to the fact that he is in fact a contrary snotty little ********.

As for the crotch grabbing, it's because he likes to think he's Michael Jackson, sadly overlooking the fact that he lacks the singing talent, dancing talent, innovation, charm, songwriting skill, creativity, originality and credibility.

Very true. There are as many child stars out there who have managed to grow up appreciative, not entitled, and who don't use other people or animals just for their own amusement, and even manage to follow the laws.

Spitting on people is just simply wrong, and anyone with any decent manners knows this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Plenty of teenagers have managed to grow up in the spotlight without being contrary snotty little ********s. Personally I put it down to the fact that he is in fact a contrary snotty little ********.

As for the crotch grabbing, it's because he likes to think he's Michael Jackson, sadly overlooking the fact that he lacks the singing talent, dancing talent, innovation, charm, songwriting skill, creativity, originality and credibility.

Great post.

I think Justin Bieber is naturally a moron. Remember when he didn't know what German was? He's come across as an arrogant little so and so from when I was first aware of him, which is years ago now, and instead of growing out of it he's getting worse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinky.
  • Josh2407Josh2407 Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Bieber's a brat! He really think he's up there with legends of pop music, he isn't, I can't see him being around in 2-5 years time!

His 'Teen Vogue' photoshoot is the hottest he's ever looked though :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But those teenagers have had the right support around them to keep them grounded. It's obvious he hasn't. I'm not blaming the mother, but I know she's pretty young herself, so maybe it falls back to the parenting. I still think he's had too much too young. He's gone from zero.. to worldwide famous in the space of about two years. That would be a shock to anyone's system.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not very bright and his manager's name's Scooter. What chance does he really have? :eek: It's probably just yes-men around him that enable him being a brat and no-one to keep him straight. His their breadwinner.
  • Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    He's not very bright and his manager's name's Scooter. What chance does he really have? :eek: It's probably just yes-men around him that enable him being a brat and no-one to keep him straight. His their breadwinner.

LOL i've always wondered about this. At first I assumed it was his real name (and he had very cruel parents) but he actually CHOOSES to call himself that? And he must be in his late 20's/ early 30's by now as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL i've always wondered about this. At first I assumed it was his real name (and he had very cruel parents) but he actually CHOOSES to call himself that? And he must be in his late 20's/ early 30's by now as well.

I thought that was his real name, who the hell chooses to be called Scooter?? Who?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that was his real name, who the hell chooses to be called Scooter?? Who?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

...a dog maybe.:D
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He manages the Wanted too and I believe their next record is written by Beiber which I find strange as their marketing isn't exactly aimed at Beiber's fan base
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    He manages the Wanted too and I believe their next record is written by Beiber which I find strange as their marketing isn't exactly aimed at Beiber's fan base

Hard to imagine Beiber being able to write a song at all, are the words twinkle twinkle little star?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...a dog maybe.:D

I think even a dog would turn their nose up at that name.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member

:confused::confused: Someone who REALLY loves The Muppet Show?
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His wife Bike chose it for him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think even a dog would turn their nose up at that name.

You are right there.:D

Lol :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Of course, it makes perfect sense now :D
  • g4jcg4jc Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Why does he always seem to be grabbing his crotch

Well his 'crotch' seems to be around his knees :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, it makes perfect sense now :D

It really was a good line, wasn't it?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It really was a good line, wasn't it?:D

I wish I was that quick and witty :cry::cry::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Buzzfeed did a good article on it, (I was trawling that website for funny stuff on my lunchbreak, I wasn't intentionally looking for it!!) They featured tweets from Beliebers blaming the entire country of Germany for the incident, complete with hashtags of savemally, beiber needs mally, and so on, apparently 'he is Justin Beiber, he doesn't need papers' You have to admit, their delusion is quite funny :o:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Hard to imagine Beiber being able to write a song at all, are the words twinkle twinkle little star?

I love it. :D
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    People are happy to slate him for being 2 hours late. But Rihanna does it almost always and no one even bats an eyelid?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    People are happy to slate him for being 2 hours late. But Rihanna does it almost always and no one even bats an eyelid?

False. People talk about how she's late all the time and journalists were pissed by all the waiting around they had to do for the 777 tour.
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    False. People talk about how she's late all the time and journalists were pissed by all the waiting around they had to do for the 777 tour.

Madonna also gets rightfully slated when she's late. People don't like being messed around.