Your current mobile

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
Forum Member
✭✭
Just a nosey thread 😊

What's your current mobile and how long have you had it?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 I'm using for my EE contract and have had it for 6 months.

Comments

• biggytbiggyt Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    Nexus 5,14 months or so. The best phone I've had, I wouldn't be surprised if I still had it next year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Nexus 5 too. Due an upgrade in April so keeping my eyes open on the up and coming releases.
  • npah3npah3 Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Nexus 5 also, from launch. Does everything and more I want from it so keeping for a while longer,
  • GrayburnGrayburn Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    I've had my iPhone 5S 64GB on O2 for about 8 months now.
  • finbaarfinbaar Posts: 4,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have had my LG G2 (now running CM 12 which makes it feel like a new phone and has prevented me replacing it) for just over 4 months. I recently sold my Ativ S and so I am looking to get another phone as a second device. I have also recently been given a Nexus S and I can tell you 4 years is a very long time in mobile even after I flashed 4.4 to it.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iPhone 6 plus with O2. I've had it for about 2 months now.
  • Ben_FisherBen_Fisher Posts: 837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I usually upgrade asap and get the bug. Had my Nexus 5 since launch and have no reason to upgrade!
  • biglaff22biglaff22 Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Nexus 6 utter beast of a device.
  • Rossby41Rossby41 Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Motorola Moto G 4G. Recently upgraded because my old HTC Desire X was feeling very sluggish, and running out of storage quickly. Just need O2 now to upgrade the area (prob won't happen for a long time, but I have fibre broadband at the moment).
  • oilmanoilman Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the point of this thread?

Why would I care what you have, and why would you care what I have. You say you are being nosey. You might as well ask us our hair colour or something equally pointless.

Are you really trying to do some market research for whatever reason - if so why not say so (and what reason).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oilman wrote: »

Why would I care what you have, and why would you care what I have. You say you are being nosey. You might as well ask us our hair colour or something equally pointless.

Are you really trying to do some market research for whatever reason - if so why not say so (and what reason).

Why reply to a thread that doesn't interest you? Just bumping your post count? This is just a light hearted thread for sharing. Well, was until your even more pointless than this thread reply.

Oh, and no I'm not doing any market research.
  • PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilman wrote: »

Just as a matter of interest, what colour pants have you got wedged up your ass?

MGS4SnakeRulez Sim free Galaxy Note 4. Had it a month.
  • Carl_BoysCarl_Boys Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    iPhone 5 64gb. Still has the 1800mhtz 4g which works on three, as they roll out 800lte I may have to invest in a so called iPhone air which may come out this year.
  • de525made525ma Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nexus 5 still, I buy SIM free so am waiting for something tempting to replace it with.

Nothing so far.
  • nbrassonbrasso Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    HTC One M8 on the Three Network, had it since September and its the best Android phone I have ever owned although the thing scratches way to easily.
  • fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought an LGG3 a used grade B for £230 on Ebay few weeks back.
    Though still had the plastic on just no box.
    Phone seems OK and video a lot better than on my S4 as the camera was way to narrow and everything was like zoomed in the camera has a much better wider view this time.
  • artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OnePlus One - had it since Oct '14, on PAYG £15 p/m AYCE add on Three.
    Best phone I've ever owned.
  • Stuart PStuart P Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lumia 920 simfree £230 new. purchased nov 13.
  • ResonanceResonance Posts: 16,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a nosey thread 😊

What's your current mobile and how long have you had it?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 I'm using for my EE contract and have had it for 6 months.

Same as you. Have had it for about 6 months on EE as well. Spooky :)
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another for Nexus 5 (Purchased at launch), I would have went to the Nexus 6 if it were £300 and not massive but I refuse to pay over that for a phone nowadays.
  • oilmanoilman Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just as a matter of interest, what colour pants have you got wedged up your ass?

MGS4SnakeRulez Sim free Galaxy Note 4. Had it a month.

I do not believe my response was offensive but a general question of rather disbelief.
    There is no need to be rude as you have been. Grow up!
  • lee18xxlee18xx Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iPhone 6 64GB on O2. Had since the beginning of November. Very happy with it
  • ShaunIOWShaunIOW Posts: 11,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sony Z3 Compact, bought it SIM free in September and love it - best phone I've had, and stuck in a Virgin 30 day contract SIM as I don't want to be tied into a 12/24 month contract.
  • InfamousTealInfamousTeal Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    sony xpera Z2 - fantastic phone. sim free using 3 contract
    got buried in snow, submerged underwater, been covered in sand, still goes strong, love it.
  • StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    LG G3. Had it since October last year. Been on the lookout for another one as i tire of phones easily, but having played with pretty much every top end phone, i can't find anything. No windows phone, iphone nor another Android phone for now seems to hold a candle to it.

Actually, the only one that comes close for me is the Z3.