This Jeremy Kyle rumour...

Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
Forum Member
✭✭
How is it possible for him to enter now so late into the series? Any truth behind this at all?

Comments

• SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He supports Hopkins so I suspect the producers will want him in.
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit late to enter I agree but perhaps they just wanted to put something on the end of it. :p
  • PlayamontePlayamonte Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has just come out that the result of the test said he was lying on every question, so no he is not going in.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would be great tv though. I like him, find him funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    He has Kav's dna results....cheggers is his dad.
  • v0idv0id Posts: 1,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he enters, it will be as part of a task
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    v0id wrote: »
    If he enters, it will be as part of a task

I was thinking the same thing
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    How is it possible for him to enter now so late into the series? Any truth behind this at all?

I think for Kyle to go from ringmaster to joining the performing animals would be a huge, possibly career-ending mistake :cool:
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's bullshit. Compared to the current rabble, he's a big name. They would've wanted him in from the start.
  • emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he was really going in it'd be all over the papers.

Plus, tonight's show is 60 minutes; they wouldnt have time for highlights, eviction and an entrance.
  • BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    He'd be such a good housemate I'd rather have him from the start next year!
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    He supports Hopkins so I suspect the producers will want him in.

Why's that? :confused:
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's going to enter with Sheen and Lohan
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Its confusing.

Jeremy Kyle is a bigger name than anybody in there. He has active TV shows in America and UK that appear to be getting good ratings for the channel's they are on. Why would he need to do CBB?

Its usually for current reality stars with no real talent (Katie Hopkins & Chloe), Models trying to get a burst of work (Technically Chloe again & Cami Li) Or people who's career peak has gone (Everybody else)
    Forum Member
    Its confusing.

Jeremy Kyle is a bigger name than anybody in there. He has active TV shows in America and UK that appear to be getting good ratings for the channel's they are on. Why would he need to do CBB?

Its usually for current reality stars with no real talent (Katie Hopkins & Chloe), Models trying to get a burst of work (Technically Chloe again & Cami Li) Or people who's career peak has gone (Everybody else)

I can't see him risking damaging his brand by going on CBB. He hardly needs the money or publicity!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    galena wrote: »
    I can't see him risking damaging his brand by going on CBB. He hardly needs the money or publicity!

No, nor can I! I would imagine that he will not be a contestant but will just go in over the weekend and quiz them over their behaviour! Why would he actually risk his career when he doesn't need to?
  • innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    No, nor can I! I would imagine that he will not be a contestant but will just go in over the weekend and quiz them over their behaviour! Why would he actually risk his career when he doesn't need to?

It's not in doubt that he's going in. The only question is will he be a full housemate or just doing one task. My sources tell me he's going to be a full housemate starting tonight. So basically yeah I don't know why he's doing it, but he's doing it. And he'll be in the house before 10:30pm tonight. That is a promise.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    He has Kav's dna results....cheggers is his dad.
    :D:D:D And Perez is his half-brother!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    A Jeremy Kyle style task would be amazing
  • Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope that he is going tonight! :D
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aurichie wrote: »
    It's not in doubt that he's going in. The only question is will he be a full housemate or just doing one task. My sources tell me he's going to be a full housemate starting tonight. So basically yeah I don't know why he's doing it, but he's doing it. And he'll be in the house before 10:30pm tonight. That is a promise.
    They'd better get a move on, then! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Clearly not going in, is he
    Forum Member
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    They'd better get a move on, then! :D

If he was going in I would have expected Channel 5 to publicise it a bit more - look at the fuss about KP and she's a serial reality show offender. I don't like JK but at least it would have been interesting to have someone other than the usual suspects - attention junkies like the two Katies /hasbeens and nonentities you've never heard of >:(
  • nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,167
    Forum Member
    A Jeremy Kyle style task would be amazing

agree and prob the only way he would go in the house this time - but maybe next year :)
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Playamonte wrote: »
    It has just come out that the result of the test said he was lying on every question, so no he is not going in.

Love it .....:D