MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see KP staying if Jane **** Poutney goes in
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't happen. This Jane hasn't responded at all to KP poking her in the media and I'd imagine she wants to forget the whole sorry saga ever happened.
    Though I think KP is out of order to blame her totally and give the husband a free pass
  • Options
    emzangel28emzangel28 Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Aaah, well then it must be true ;):D

haha exactly :D
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NOOOO surely not....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a twist that will ROCK the house............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Jordan's husband paying her for it then?

I didn't know he had money.............most of her husbands are ponces :D
  • Options
    DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I must admit, i kinda blame the parents when she's given a middle name like that. Poor woman.

I mean what were they thinking? :o
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be epic! :D
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It won't happen. This Jane hasn't responded at all to KP poking her in the media and I'd imagine she wants to forget the whole sorry saga ever happened.
    Though I think KP is out of order to blame her totally and give the husband a free pass
    We still live in a world where the woman is often to blame (in many peoples' eyes), as you can see below
    I rest my case :D
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The quest to make people care about Katie Price thunders on
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    The rags have been suggesting this that and the other person are going in, I doubt anybody's going in (as a housemate at least) as there isn't that long left and we have only had 2 evictions so far (although, obviously, more people have left than have been evicted!)

I imagine there are people out there, mostly the media, who love to whip up the idea of a confrontation between KP and this woman, but I actually doubt KP would rise to it. She's a cool customer from what we have seen so far.

Either way, I personally think she went in on the agreement that they wouldn't do anything like that.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be funny if she went in and got paid more than katie price..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    It would be funny if she went in and got paid more than katie price..

Or won the show :D
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diabolus wrote: »
    I must admit, i kinda blame the parents when she's given a middle name like that. Poor woman.

I mean what were they thinking? :o

I've just splattered my coffee.
    Good one. :D:D
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Katie picked her friends carefully more for their Skank looks, I think thats how she spoke about them... or mingers.. thinking she would be safe.... awful frends and an even worse hubby whos being a kept man .. she seems to pick men who are financially dependent on her I feel..
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Or won the show :D
    Hahaha,that would be classic:o:D
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This won't happen.

Nor should it.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if its in the Daily Star!!..................... Why CBB keep pushing Katie Price in our faces all the time I really dont understand - I have no interest in this woman banging on about her favourite topic - herself - frankly she bores me to death.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    This would be unfair on both parties. Great viewing yes, but that's a head F*** for all involved. Channel 5 needs to take more responsibility for the welfare of its contetstants
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This would be unfair on both parties. Great viewing yes, but that's a head F*** for all involved. Channel 5 needs to take more responsibility for the welfare of its contetstants
    They haven't done anything yet :D It's just media (I use that term loosely :D) speculation, as there is every time. Every CBB there is speculation about sending somebody's ex or sworn enemy in, it rarely happens.
  • Options
    Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    This rumour is doing the rounds today. It would wipe the smug look off KP's face if true.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jane-pountney-entering-cbb-house-5034372

I'd feel sympathy for her if she hadn't taken the scumbag back, whilst systematically attacking the other women. Also, takes great pleasure in divulging her ex boyfriends' bedroom secrets.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Hopefully not. I'm not a KP fan, but to do that to her would be unnecessarily cruel and not remotely funny at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remember all the speculation about Kimberly last summer, that her boyfriend outside the house would be going in, it never happened.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Super Frog wrote: »

BBBOTS last night was just Rylan and the panel saying how great Katie is, and how she's going to win. Considering how Rylan and the other guest are close friends to her didn't make it biased whatsoever.

Might as well have just placed several editions of Heat magazine on an empty chair which featured all of Katies back stories, because all we are getting is regurgitated versions of the same old story from "never underestimate the Pricey". Do us all a favour love, learn some new tricks.