Congratulations Peter Andre ..Revelation at ....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
Forum Member
✭✭
No. 3 on itunes :) and its not officially out till tomorrow .. soooo chuffed for him :)

message on twitter .....
'Thank you so much everyone, the album is number 3 on itunes and it's not officially out till tomorrow in shops. means the world thank u so m'

http://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre

He looks amazing on his album cover :D

http://www.peterandre.com/peter-andre/

http://www.peterandre.com/peter-andre/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=3&Itemid=11

Comments

• Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't aware his album was out yet!

That's a good start - well done, Peter! :)

He's also doing a UK Tour next year - starting in March.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Wasn't aware his album was out yet!

That's a good start - well done, Peter! :)

He's also doing a UK Tour next year - starting in March.

Its a fantastic start .. soooooo pleased for him :) I want a hard copy so will be out getting mine tomorrow :D
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want him to do well with this, and not because of the papers telling me I should have sympathy for him. I definitely say good luck to Peter.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I like him as a person, and I've always been a member of Team Andre, but I'm not fond of him as a singer, so I won't be buying his album.

What really pleases me about this story though, is that it'll get up Kwusty Pwice's plastic hooter.

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want him to do well with this, and not because of the papers telling me I should have sympathy for him. I definitely say good luck to Peter.

Me to .. I feel for him because divorce is painful and it is doubly so for him because of the media, but I want him to do well as a credible musician because imo he more than has the talent and deserves the success .. so for me I'll be buying his album for those reasons not because he is a divorcee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The iTunes album chart isn't that indicative, it's more of a place for singles.

I don't mind him doing well if it wipes the smirk of that cows face, but I won't be listening to his music thank you...
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I'll buy it. I like him and I dislike Krusty - so it's a win/win for me. :)

I like him as a singer - but I love him as a reality star and presenter. Hope he continues with those, but I don't mind him singing as well.
  • Dolby KidDolby Kid Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll keep an open mind as to his actual musical abilities, but the thought of Krusty and Potato Head driving back from a cage fight, unable to say anything to each other in utter embarrassment, as Andre's number one single is played for the fifteenth time that day on her tacky white Range Rover stereo is enough for me to want to buy it.
    :D
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My copy of Revelation arrived on Saturday - there is not one track I do not like but my very favourite is Unconditional - beautiful song. I think the album will surprise a lot of people at just how good it is. I will have to buy another copy next week as he is coming to an album signing just down the road at Asda so I must go and hopefully get a hug :) I think the album will definitely be top ten this weekend - hopefully top five (he has said he is hoping for a top ten placement because that will enable him to tour next year).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    luvnlight wrote: »
    I want a hard copy so will be out getting mine tomorrow :D

Sorry... Filthy thought appeared in head...:D
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be buying mine tomorrow too! ASDA! £7.79 or something...

The album actually sounds VERY good. I think he will shock people!
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Firstly 2 things
    1, all albums on Itunes are released Sundays, so him charting on a Sunday is a given really
    2, The Amazon download chart makes up less then 10% of the official chart in the end
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    Firstly 2 things
    1, all albums on Itunes are released Sundays, so him charting on a Sunday is a given really
    2, The Amazon download chart makes up less then 10% of the official chart in the end

..........around 4% actually ;)

But Buzzjack`s uncannily accurate pre-Sunday review chart (based on pre-orders from all outlets and industry predictions) place Revelation at No 3 in the UK album chart. I think it will definitely make top 5 - a very good album indeed which will surprise a lot of people ;) Pete has said he will be delighted if it makes top ten because that will enable him to tour next year ;)

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations Pete - Revelation is currently at No 2 in the official album midweek charts :D
  • caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow :o
  • qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least his "victimhood" and the split from Jordan are paying off. Too bad his music is utter crap.
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    I wasnt a fan of his previous musicial efforts but I genuinely do like all of the tracks on Revelation. Not a filler in the bunch and when he performs Behind Closed Doors acoustically it is quite a revelation - he has matured as an artist.

Well done to him, I say. I hope he continues to have good fortune.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, at least his "victimhood" and the split from Jordan are paying off. Too bad his music is utter crap.

.....have you actually bothered to listen to the album before making that sweeping judgement ? :rolleyes:
  • qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .....have you actually bothered to listen to the album before making that sweeping judgement ? :rolleyes:

I've listened to a few of his things on youtube, so you can put away your patronising smiley.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've listened to a few of his things on youtube, so you can put away your patronising smiley.

"a few of his things on youtube" ? So not all the album tracks then (returns with patronising smiley) :rolleyes:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought it today and I really like it, there's not a song on there I don't like. Go Back is my favourite - just now :o
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was fabulous just now on This Morning. Great song.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

........love that song - Call The Doctor - great live accoustic performance by Pete :D
  • workmad123workmad123 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Cant stand him, cant stand his music and cant stand the media crap that surrounds him!
    Think hes a blatant liar! Although must have to praise his managment for making him out to be somethings hes not!

This album may sell well and so may his next one but i can asure you, fastforward 5 years and Pete will be back doing Im a celeb!
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member

Yes, and I really liked that song, think it will do really well. Good for Pete, he deserves a break after living with the devil for the last 5 years.