100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Can we have a clearer set of hints for thickos such as me as to who GOOP/Goop might be?

Pepper Potts
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Can we have a clearer set of hints for thickos such as me as to who GOOP/Goop might be?

How about Sliding doors ?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member

She won an Oscar for Shakespeare In Love. You can also go to GOOP.com and get annoyed/get mad/roll your eyes like most others have who has visited the site :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    Calvin Harris' new lady friend?

Oh yes. Hadn't thought of her, but she is a bit "grubby" isn't she?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No1 made me think of Mr Crisp or Goldenballs

Or what about the angel singer? Doesn't he now live in LA and on a *foreign* tour right now as in UK
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    American actress married to a British singer and they called one of their children after a fruit - hope this narrows it down a bit for you ! !

It does. I have liked the films she's been in, and the best crack I heard about his music is: I'm not buying ********'s CDs, I've already got all of Pink Floyd's
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bane is currently married for the third time

Although he has been married before, he's not at the moment, only engaged. It's not him in the BI though because it mentions that person having ended an engagement in recent years, which he hasn't.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to know why the press don't publicly out Goldenballs as the serial cheater that he is? It's obviously that they know full well what he's up to, but at the same time are quite happy to push the happy family man myth.

Mr Crisps is another one. He can't use the seriously ill child as a bargaining tool anymore, he's a healthy grown man now.

What do these two have that makes them untouchable?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did a bit of googling and the superman guess for the Allie is Wired BI is right. Just read Goldenballs wife has joined him on his trip. Goldenballs & wife have the money & power to make any cheating scandals go away. Maybe shes the type to turn a blind eye to the cheating and stays with him as they are powerful together as a brand. Could they gag media outlets from talking about the cheating scandals in exchange they will give them the photo ops they want, give them the heads up with any exclusive stories?

Blind items are something to be taken with a pinch of salt and some maybe true/some may not be true. It's pure speculation and a bit of entertainment. x
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actress was spotted smoking at a restaurant. This is despite the fact she is pregnant. She says that she cuts back, but does not quit smoking while pregnant.

From CDAN:

This A+ list mostly movie actress recently went under the knife to have a breast augmentation. She thinks it will make people like her more. She went from a large A to a large B. I think a smile would work better.

From CDAN:

This former A list mostly movie actor achieved his former A list status thanks to a franchise. Now, he is desperate to get a role in any movie. This week he was spotted at in a gay club dressed in full on leather. Leather sleeveless vest and chaps.

From CDAN:

This A list celebrity and former B list singer was shocked to discover that several people have the key to one of her places outside of L.A.. It turns out that someone very close to her has let people stay there in return for them being nice to the person when they are in town. And nice means what you think it means.

From CDAN:

"I would be doing line after line of coke and trying to have sex with as many women as possible before i came crashing back down and there he would be, talking to the bus boys and waiters and having them sit on his lap. The next thing you know he would have all of the guys naked and just screaming in joy."

Said an A+ list mostly movie actor who is still A list and a Academy Award winner describing this A list mostly movie actor when they would hang out at Studio 54 together. Says a lot that they are both still A list.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This A+ list mostly movie actress recently went under the knife to have a breast augmentation. She thinks it will make people like her more. She went from a large A to a large B. I think a smile would work better.

Bella Swan?
  • dachoccydudedachoccydude Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This former A list mostly movie actor achieved his former A list status thanks to a franchise. Now, he is desperate to get a role in any movie. This week he was spotted at in a gay club dressed in full on leather. Leather sleeveless vest and chaps.

Peter Parker Mk 1?
    Forum Member
    mewikime wrote: »
    Peter Parker Mk 1?

Was just in The Great Gatsby. This is probably a Twilight cast member. Either the werewolf or the muscular vampire.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Was just in The Great Gatsby. This is probably a Twilight cast member. Either the werewolf or the muscular vampire.

The Werewolf or Troy Bolton were my first two thoughts.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it might be someone from an older franchise - seems a little early to be calling time on either of those careers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actress was spotted smoking at a restaurant. This is despite the fact she is pregnant. She says that she cuts back, but does not quit smoking while pregnant.

From CDAN:

From CDAN:

From CDAN:

This A list celebrity and former B list singer was shocked to discover that several people have the key to one of her places outside of L.A.. It turns out that someone very close to her has let people stay there in return for them being nice to the person when they are in town. And nice means what you think it means.

storm for the smoker

for the chaps one someone who comes to mind would be american pie's oz (the jock), can't see that hes really been in anything and he did used to be engaged to mrs cruise so that would add fire to the gay club slant!

ms daisy dukes newlyweds for the house blind, nosejob sister for the houseletter.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    About the BI about the finger licking chef and her H. Has anyone see the article about her in The Scum? I haven't seen it but it's meant to be suggesting something about the chef. Could this be the start of a smear campaign against her?
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed

From CDAN

From July 26, 2012

Everyone wants to date this A list celebrity. I would guess there are people all over the world desperate to date her, but very few get the chance. Those that do are generally disappointed. The sweetest person on the planet, but the most possessive person ever as well. If you thought the Goopster was a clinger, you have seen nothing like this. Texting and calling several hundred times a day to someone she is into. There is never a moment to breathe. The thing is that somehow she stopped maturing at about age 13 for some things. When she kisses there is never ever tongue because she thinks it's disgusting. If you end up having sex with her it is going to take a few months of dating and then when you do have sex she is going to leave everything on but the items necessary to have sex. She doesn't like it and only does it because she thinks it is expected. This is of course combined with the texts and calls. Our celebrity is still very young. One of the top celebrities in the world. Most people can only put up with the texting and calling for around a week before they have had enough and break up. Or so they think. It gets even worse after, but that is another item for another day.

I Knew You Were Trouble
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blind Items Revealed

From CDAN

From July 26, 2012

Everyone wants to date this A list celebrity. I would guess there are people all over the world desperate to date her, but very few get the chance. Those that do are generally disappointed. The sweetest person on the planet, but the most possessive person ever as well. If you thought the Goopster was a clinger, you have seen nothing like this. Texting and calling several hundred times a day to someone she is into. There is never a moment to breathe. The thing is that somehow she stopped maturing at about age 13 for some things. When she kisses there is never ever tongue because she thinks it's disgusting. If you end up having sex with her it is going to take a few months of dating and then when you do have sex she is going to leave everything on but the items necessary to have sex. She doesn't like it and only does it because she thinks it is expected. This is of course combined with the texts and calls. Our celebrity is still very young. One of the top celebrities in the world. Most people can only put up with the texting and calling for around a week before they have had enough and break up. Or so they think. It gets even worse after, but that is another item for another day.

I Knew You Were Trouble

Ah but isn't she supposed to be a beard for all these famous gay men :confused::eek:
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Ah but isn't she supposed to be a beard for all these famous gay men :confused::eek:

Not all. Though Brokeback Mountain, the werewolf and the Disney band brother do ping kind of hard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »

the one thing i find hard to believe with this blind revealed is how on earth did this fit in with her going out with california dreams ex. he does not seem the type to be compatible with this girl only explanation i can think of is that he wanted a challenge at the time but still strikes me as odd...although i have read another blind in the past that said that she was made to beard after she had to have an abortion with california dreams ex so her record company went into panic overdrive and forced her to beard to protect her goodygoody image....
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starbar1 wrote: »
    the one thing i find hard to believe with this blind revealed is how on earth did this fit in with her going out with california dreams ex. he does not seem the type to be compatible with this girl only explanation i can think of is that he wanted a challenge at the time but still strikes me as odd...although i have read another blind in the past that said that she was made to beard after she had to have an abortion with california dreams ex so her record company went into panic overdrive and forced her to beard to protect her goodygoody image....

Easily IMHO.

Her virginal image will appeal to a player who sees her as a 'challenge'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    I think it might be someone from an older franchise - seems a little early to be calling time on either of those careers.

I think you need to use the force to see who it is.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QuincyMD wrote: »
    I think you need to use the force to see who it is.

We are watching a film at the moment and my hubby has just said 'this film totally destroyed this guys future career' :p
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    We are watching a film at the moment and my hubby has just said 'this film totally destroyed this guys future career' :p

Princess Leia's Dad?
This discussion has been closed.