Options

New Wii Owner

TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After being a PS man all my life, I decided to get a Wii on the cheap to play Resi Evil.

Are there any other games apart from sports/gimmicky motion sensor games I should look out for? I have Mario Galaxy but apart from that, I can't seem to find any classics?

Comments

• Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheVoid wrote: »
    After being a PS man all my life, I decided to get a Wii on the cheap to play Resi Evil.

Are there any other games apart from sports/gimmicky motion sensor games I should look out for? I have Mario Galaxy but apart from that, I can't seem to find any classics?

http://thelaststorywii.com - my favourite Wii title! :)
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Donkey Kong Country Returns
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    Red Steel 2
    Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
    House of the Dead: Overrkill
    Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
    Xenoblade Chronicles
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Ghost Squad
    Goldeneye 007
    Boom Blox
    Indiana Jones: Staff of Kings
  • Options
    RunawayGroomRunawayGroom Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monster hunter tri
    Little Kings Story
    Sin and punishment 2
    No More heroes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I would just add Mario Kart and Smash Bros to those already suggested, maybe Kirby's Epic Yarn too. I really liked a game called Zack and Wiki, point and click-type of puzzler, but it's a bit 'waggly' :kitty:
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would just add Mario Kart and Smash Bros to those already suggested, maybe Kirby's Epic Yarn too. I really liked a game called Zack and Wiki, point and click-type of puzzler, but it's a bit 'waggly' :kitty:

I lived Epic Yarn... Really did
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    Another vote for Zack and Wiki, also the Legend of Zelda games are a must. I'd also recommend Super Paper Mario. If you have even the slightest interest in Disney I'd recommend Epic Mickey as well (1 not 2), that is a fantastic game.