PS3 Slim 12GB

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
Forum Member
I currently have a 320GB Slim model with tons of Music and Videos, however, I wish to purchase the new 12GB model for a bedroom, purely just to play FIFA 13.

Will the 12GB model be OK for playing FIFA online or will I require a PS3 model with more storage?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah it will be fine and there is nothing stopping you adding a HDD in the future.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Thank You :)
  • lawrenma2lawrenma2 Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to buy the 12GB model for my spare room also, purely just to play Black Ops II, but the girl in GAME said the capacity isn't sufficient for playing online. Is that true?

They also said it's not possible to upgrade the hard drive, but I know that's nonsense.
  • Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    If all you're going to play is Black Ops 2, then yeah, 12GB is fine, so, good going GAME, lost out on a sale there. :p
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lawrenma2 wrote: »
    I was going to buy the 12GB model for my spare room also, purely just to play Black Ops II, but the girl in GAME said the capacity isn't sufficient for playing online. Is that true?

They also said it's not possible to upgrade the hard drive, but I know that's nonsense.

Any game will work online with the 12GB otherwise Sony wouldn't sell it and it's very easy to add additional storage if need be
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will these companies learn that well informed staff are more likely to make q sale than pushy idiots/liars?
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    Gormond wrote: »
    Any game will work online with the 12GB otherwise Sony wouldn't sell it and it's very easy to add additional storage if need be

That's exactly what I say to customers and it works.