Options

Nexus 7 - xbmc and Mashup

jubalcjubalc Posts: 398
Forum Member
Just received my new Nexus 7 2013 LTE version and wondered if anyone knew how to install a suitable xbmc and mashup for it as there are so mnay version out there. Any links would be useful as well as a straightforward step by step guide

Comments

• Options
    paulj48paulj48 Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I'm aware there's only one version of XBMC for each type of 'device' downloadable direct from theXBMC website although as XBMX and Mashup is used for watching illegal and copyrighted material I'm not sure if its not against this forums rules to discuss it.
  • Options
    IanPIanP Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XBMC is fully legal but not all add-ons are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanP wrote: »
    XBMC is fully legal but not all add-ons are.

OP was asking about Mashup and I pressume you know what that is used for.
  • Options
    IanPIanP Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, simply pointing that not the whole topic but aspects of it are dodgy. Here's the bit we can discuss HOW-TO:Install Kodi for Android
  • Options
    jubalcjubalc Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that link guys....

On another note does anyone know a good virus checker i can put on my nexus 7. Preferably a free one if its a decent Virus checker.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    jubalc wrote: »
    Thanks for that link guys....

On another note does anyone know a good virus checker i can put on my nexus 7. Preferably a free one if its a decent Virus checker.

I use 360 Security. It's free and a good all round app with a number of features including anti virus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jubalc wrote: »
    Just received my new Nexus 7 2013 LTE version and wondered if anyone knew how to install a suitable xbmc and mashup for it

Just to let you know Mashup has been removed from everyones device today by the author and will not work anymore, the author says he wants to 'protect himself' as it had gotten so popular.