How Many Tattoos Do You Have?

Comments

• NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trayhop123 wrote: »
    superman , batman , wonderwoman , green lantern , dc comics logo , marvel comics logo , dr octopus , catwoman (halle berry version lol) , spidey , hulk , cap america , thor , ironman , the thing , the human torch .

still need the other two from the fantastic 4 , the flash , dr doom , wolverine , lex luthor , lois lane , etc etc ,,,,,,,,,,,, time n money , time n money

You should get one of Stan Lee and then try to get him to sign it, then have that inked too.
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave1979 wrote: »
    I cant count as they have all merged - sleeves, back, legs....

If I didn't have a very respectable job where they are covered in a shirt and suit I would get my neck and hands done

My girls ex said the same, he is a Doctor now and knew he had to look the part.....
    Do you like the pain of it being done, he said he did.
  • Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    superman , batman , wonderwoman , green lantern , dc comics logo , marvel comics logo , dr octopus , catwoman (halle berry version lol) , spidey , hulk , cap america , thor , ironman , the thing , the human torch .

still need the other two from the fantastic 4 , the flash , dr doom , wolverine , lex luthor , lois lane , etc etc ,,,,,,,,,,,, time n money , time n money

You appear to be a walking copyright violation.
  • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zero, I hate them.
  • Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buy some indelible felt tip pens then draw on yourself. At least they'll wash off in the shower eventually.

Yes, I hate tattoo's.
  • trayhop123trayhop123 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    You should get one of Stan Lee and then try to get him to sign it, then have that inked too.

a great idea
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have 'LOVE' on one hand and 'HATE' on the other?.:D
  • Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I admire the artwork of some tatts and have seen some spectacular ones that to me if on a canvas I would hang on my wall.
    However for me I prefer skin pure and uninked.
  • trayhop123trayhop123 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sargeant80 wrote: »
    You appear to be a walking copyright violation.

lol

i could eventually put some comic panels around em ,,,,, and maybe some speach bubbles lol
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't have thought that tattoos were something you were into! You are normal afterall! :D (I mean this in Tue nicest possible way)

Well it did take me until I was 33 to get one done but tatts are something I do like only thing that really puts me off if the price if they were cheaper I'd have hell of a lot more done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a great idea

I heard him on The Simpsons last week.:cool:
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Both very personal ones that aren't in view (unless I'm reaching for something and then you can see a bit of the one on my hip
  • Funk YouFunk You Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    none

Dont see the point just looks ugly, cheap and tacky especially on women
  • lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recently got my third and largest tat.

I'd like to get another, of a kitsune, maybe on my leg/ ankle and a bit like this http://www.rhpotter.com/illustrations/commercial/kitsunetattoo2.html, I just have to wait for my skin to clear up again. :(
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have five, every now and again I feel the urge to have another but as I get older the more I am able to resist
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    U96 wrote: »
    None.But I have to say- Robert de Niros in Cape Fear were very impressive!.

'I don't know whether to look at him or read him'. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    'I don't know whether to look at him or read him'. :D

Yup.:D 'Vengeance Is Mine'.Love that film.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    None. Not now, not ever.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    edEx wrote: »
    They still can IMO. Like NX-74205 posts above, tattoos can say a lot about the life their wearer has lived.

Pen and paper or a PC for that will do for me. It's easier to delete a file than a tattoo.

None.
  • CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None, I fail to see the attraction in them.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    None. They no longer represent individuality.
    Tess-g wrote: »
    Buy some indelible felt tip pens then draw on yourself. At least they'll wash off in the shower eventually.

Yes, I hate tattoo's.
    Funk You wrote: »
    none

Dont see the point just looks ugly, cheap and tacky especially on women

What else is there on tattoo thread bingo?
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None, for now... I know what I want and I know who's going to do it, but finding the time & money to have it done is proving difficult.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always feel that tattoos are like a logo t-shirt that you buy when you're 17 that you think is profound at the time....... and having to wear it for the rest of your life. Beyond logic for me, I'm afraid.

Also, on women, they make looking elegant in a sleeveless gown nigh on impossible.
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always feel that tattoos are like a logo t-shirt that you buy when you're 17 that you think is profound at the time....... and having to wear it for the rest of your life. Beyond logic for me, I'm afraid.

Also, on women, they make looking elegant in a sleeveless gown nigh on impossible.

Should I take it you mean tattoos on arms?! A tattoo on a woman's hip or thigh wouldn't really have any bearing on how elegant she looks in a sleeveless gown.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    5...I'd be covered if I had a decent body.