100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
Forum Member
✭✭
From CDAN:

1. This married A list television star on a very hit network show always has portrayed himself as the ideal family man. He always mentions his wife in interviews, and when they make one of their infrequent appearances together he always appears to be the loving husband. The reality is that he has slept with about 10 people from his show ranging from crew to extras to cast. Considering the other guys on this network you wouldn't think he would be king of the cheats, but he is.

2. This very wealthy diva has let her music career go to her head and her behind! One of her staff member claims that our star has two types of luxury toilet paper put into her bathroom each day. The paper is not on rolls and is not to be touched by human hands. The staff must first wear gloves when handling it. The diva then has each kind broken into squares and stacked into two separate containers. That way, depending on the day and the situation, the diva can chose which types fits her needs. Both brands are imported and very expensive.

3 Part 1. There are all kinds of ways to get a job in Hollywood, but this one is particularly juicy. This married writer/producer/director wanted to direct this much anticipated movie. A movie for which there was a lot of competition. Well, one day the producer of the movie came over to the director's house to interview him for the job. While he was there the director's B- list movie and television actress wife showed up. She sat in on the interview and made it perfectly clear to the producer that she was perfectly willing to f**k him right there if it got her husband the job. The next day the producer came over and our actress and he had sex. The director got the job. What he might not have expected though is that his wife who has done this kind of thing before has continued to sleep with the producer.

3 Part 2. Yesterday I introduced you to the married actress who was willing to do anything to help her husband. Well her affections are not just reserved to help her husband. She also looks out for herself. One of her regulars is an A list writer and show creator who wrote for one of the greatest television shows of all time and has a new one on the same network. Anyway, to make sure she stays in this writer's good graces, our actress indulges his fantasies and anytime you see her with bruises on her wrists you know she was hanging out with him. One time, our actress was orally servicing this writer and someone walked in. The writer expected our actress to stop but even when she saw the person who walked in she just kept going until the act was completed.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    2) Beyonce, J lo, or Mariah carey?

*edit* i meant item 2 and put 1 lol
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how long this thread will last for this time. But I hope the mods don't take it down again!

Two weeks ago I e-mailed them asking if it would ever return and they replied, promptly I have to say,to tell me that they were still discussing it and when a decission was reached they'd announced in on the forums. It's been two weeks and I'm still waiting! Does it really take that long to discuss something like that? Have they forgotten?

I did tell them that people will continue to try and re start the thread until they let us know either way what was happening!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkii wrote: »
    1) Beyonce, J lo, or Mariah carey?

Oh FFS please do not name people! That's why it got taken down first time around!:mad::rolleyes:
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1)
    Beyonce, J lo, or Mariah carey
    ?

Do NOT name names!!!

If you have an answer give clues to reveal their names without actually saying them!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    From CDAN:

1. This married A list television star on a very hit network show always has portrayed himself as the ideal family man. He always mentions his wife in interviews, and when they make one of their infrequent appearances together he always appears to be the loving husband. The reality is that he has slept with about 10 people from his show ranging from crew to extras to cast. Considering the other guys on this network you wouldn't think he would be king of the cheats, but he is.

2. This very wealthy diva has let her music career go to her head and her behind! One of her staff member claims that our star has two types of luxury toilet paper put into her bathroom each day. The paper is not on rolls and is not to be touched by human hands. The staff must first wear gloves when handling it. The diva then has each kind broken into squares and stacked into two separate containers. That way, depending on the day and the situation, the diva can chose which types fits her needs. Both brands are imported and very expensive.

3 Part 1. There are all kinds of ways to get a job in Hollywood, but this one is particularly juicy. This married writer/producer/director wanted to direct this much anticipated movie. A movie for which there was a lot of competition. Well, one day the producer of the movie came over to the director's house to interview him for the job. While he was there the director's B- list movie and television actress wife showed up. She sat in on the interview and made it perfectly clear to the producer that she was perfectly willing to f**k him right there if it got her husband the job. The next day the producer came over and our actress and he had sex. The director got the job. What he might not have expected though is that his wife who has done this kind of thing before has continued to sleep with the producer.

3 Part 2. Yesterday I introduced you to the married actress who was willing to do anything to help her husband. Well her affections are not just reserved to help her husband. She also looks out for herself. One of her regulars is an A list writer and show creator who wrote for one of the greatest television shows of all time and has a new one on the same network. Anyway, to make sure she stays in this writer's good graces, our actress indulges his fantasies and anytime you see her with bruises on her wrists you know she was hanging out with him. One time, our actress was orally servicing this writer and someone walked in. The writer expected our actress to stop but even when she saw the person who walked in she just kept going until the act was completed.

2. Has to be the girl from the block remeber this is a woman who basically uses 500 dollar skin cream like Nivea!!!:D
    Forum Member
    Oh FFS please do not name people! That's why it got taken down first time around!:mad::rolleyes:

well FFS i didnt know the rules :rolleyes::mad: no need to get rude, you could jus say don't name the people!

Apologies to everyone else!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well FFS i didnt know the rules :rolleyes::mad: no need to get rude, you could jus say don't name the people!

The rules were always made clear in the old thread. If we name people then it will be closed down again, we can only use cryptic clues.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    From CDAN:

We wonder if the show is still running or recently ended, with the star now more of a movie actor? Well, it would beat working in a mall, wouldn't it?

When I see 'we', I mean the royal 'we', of course :)

i wonder if he has ever been a guest on Letterman, the popular CBS chat show? I like that show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. (from Buzzfoto)
    This celebrity relationship is nearly at an end, despite desperate attempts to convince the press otherwise. In a recent interview, she blabbed about how good things are and how they keep it fresh. She’s actually just completely in denial that he’s been shacking up with a much younger woman than herself. This one’s not about Brangelina.

2. (from Entertainment Lawyer)
    This former A list hip hop singer and rapper who had hit after hit five or six years ago has this gorgeous female Asian assistant. At least everyone thinks she is female. She is on top but not on the bottom and that is just the way our singer likes it.

3. (from Gossip Boy)
    Which celebrity couple has decided that the only way they can make their marriage last is by letting the husbands girlfriend move into the guesthouse? Too bad the husband doesn't realize while he is off saving the world, the wife is spending all of her time in the guesthouse.

4. (from Holy Moly)
    XX went on a drug fuelled road trip around the US where he consumed the cocaine, the ecstasy and the LSD with his mate. They drifted apart but on the day he XX, he rang said friend just to check he wasn't about to sell the story about him juggling disco balls in the middle of the desert whilst tripping on hillbilly acid.

The guess and 'proof' link for No.4 is AMAZING! :D
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diary_room wrote: »
    We wonder if the show is still running or recently ended, with the star now more of a movie actor? Well, it would beat working in a mall, wouldn't it?

When I see 'we', I mean the royal 'we', of course :)

i wonder if he has ever been a guest on Letterman, the popular CBS chat show? I like that show.

Is this actor really that popular over here? The one I have in mind was in a film about finding the right person with Mr Man in Black, which would beat working in the Mall. More of a household name in the States.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    number 4 proper made me laugh :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Holy Moly:
    Which American based British TV presenter may not be quite as loved up with her musician boyfriend as everyone thinks? Whilst they seem fine now, things can't have been too rosy when she screwed Josh Hartnett a few years ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, you have to do cryptic clues.....and I RARELY get them, so don't worry if you're left scratching your head a few times!!
    Forum Member
    The rules were always made clear in the old thread. If we name people then it will be closed down again, we can only use cryptic clues.

i never saw the old thread :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SourCherry wrote: »
    From Holy Moly:
    Which American based British TV presenter may not be quite as loved up with her musician boyfriend as everyone thinks? Whilst they seem fine now, things can't have been too rosy when she screwed Josh Hartnett a few years ago.

Thought this one might be the girl who took over PopWorld?
    Forum Member
    Is this actor really that popular over here? The one I have in mind was in a film about finding the right person with Mr Man in Black, which would beat working in the Mall. More of a household name in the States.

We're talking about the same guy, aren't we?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're talking about the same guy, aren't we?

Think so!
    Forum Member
    SourCherry wrote: »
    From Holy Moly:

I'm thinking "popular web stats toolbar"

Josh Harnett is a weird choice though. Eh?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aimee26 wrote: »

Main guess is the Popworld fashionista. She was pictured leaving a club with him a while back, too.

Naughty girl!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aimee26 wrote: »

That's who I thought of!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    number 4 proper made me laugh :D

:D I know. Wait til you hear who the main guess is :eek:

Do you have any ideas?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, I missed this thread!
    Forum Member
    From Gawker.com:

1. "These two costars from a big movie coming out have been hooking up in between takes of the film. They are both married and they are both loving husbands to their naïve wives out there. Not Robert Downey Jr." [BuzzFoto]

2. "Which married rock 'n' roll hardman had a fling with a gay boyband star? He's scared his backstage antics will be made public..." [UK Mirror]
  • sandydeesandydee Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Gawker.com:

1. "These two costars from a big movie coming out have been hooking up in between takes of the film. They are both married and they are both loving husbands to their naïve wives out there. Not Robert Downey Jr." [BuzzFoto]

2. "Which married rock 'n' roll hardman had a fling with a gay boyband star? He's scared his backstage antics will be made public..." [UK Mirror]

1.just friends and green lantern actor and his co-star of that movie who's wife was a secretary :D" thats my guess for no 1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    From Gawker.com:

1. There's a superhero connection, that's the only reason I can think of as to why they mentioned RDJ. So, with that in mind, it could be the bloke who's married to the girl whose name is a shade of red. The other guy could be the one who married the Prince of Persia's sister.

2. :eek: I haven't got a clue. Is he in love? Did he show he was by raising his arms skywards?
This discussion has been closed.