The Last Leg with Adam Mills

Comments

• CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ That was so funny.

After watching this on 4od last night, I watched Adam Hills show and I have never laughed so much at a comedian. I was crying my eyes out with happy tears!
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Oh reminder the Last leg has got the series that so many wanted, covering the weeks news along with the 'is it alright' feature returning.
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-last-leg/episode-guide/series-1
    25 Jan.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! Really quite missed this being on.
    Forum Member
    Someone else will have to remember to bump the thread.
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to this. One of the most laugh-out-loud programmes of 2012. I just hope there's enough non-Paralympics disability material to make it work as a comedy show.
    Forum Member
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    Looking forward to this. One of the most laugh-out-loud programmes of 2012. I just hope there's enough non-Paralympics disability material to make it work as a comedy show.

Throughout the Paralympic Games host Adam Hills alongside co-hosts Josh Widdicombe and Alex Brooker won plaudits and critical acclaim for their unique take on the event.

Now they return to provide the same intelligent and alternative commentary on the significant moments of the past seven days.

A live studio audience and celebrity guests join in with Adam, Alex and Josh on the Last Leg sofa, as the gang tackle the issues of the week.

The show sees the return of the all-encompassing question that brought so much attention through the Paralympic Games: Is It OK? Viewers at home and the live studio audience will be encouraged to ask this question about anything from the week, without fear of judgement.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So who else has it booked for Friday? I hope they can keep the high level up now the Olympics and Paralympics are over. Of course that doesn't stop other sports getting a look in.
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They’ll have Andy Murray’s semi-final to talk about so that should get them off to a good start.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    So who else has it booked for Friday? I hope they can keep the high level up now the Olympics and Paralympics are over. Of course that doesn't stop other sports getting a look in.

Not booked yet: I'll be watching live at home all being well. Good on C4!
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    That's not even his name...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great should be awesome. Alex Brooker is really funny, is he a comedian or what?
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been TV gold so far and I love the Hills standup show, he is natural.
  • mark owenmark owen Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I watched it and I really enjoyed.

Regards.

Mark
    Forum Member
    That was alright, over far too quickly, they didn't get time to stretch out.
    Idris needs to learn how to sell a pun, do it with confidence, if the punters don't laugh, berate them.
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was off the wall, and was over far too quick. The horse out starring the star! :D
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    For a live topical show it should have been 45 minutes at least. Possibly an hour or 50 minute show minus the ad breaks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some reason it didn't hold my attention last night, I can't put my finger on why as I loved it during the Paralympics
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Needed to be longer I thought. Laughed quite alot but it was very rushed.
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone watch tonight's show where they asked #isitok to ask if Stephen Hawking should do the Go Compare adverts :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Its definately too short. They dont really have time to get anywhere.
    Forum Member
    carnmeor wrote: »
    Its definately too short. They dont really have time to get anywhere.

Good show, but as you say it's too short and it doesn't have the room to 'flow'.
    Flawed, but good enough to keep me coming back, also does a good job with the 'is it OK?' feature.
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could do with 45 minutes really. The first show overran and you could tell they were yelling in Adam's ear to wrap up sharpish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great show again last night but it's a shame the ad break has to be so long.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    The powers that be have listened to us plebs.

50 minute show tonight!
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant it's been extended.