The Last Leg with Adam Mills

1141516171820»

Comments

• CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    I thought he fitted in well. They all looked like they were having a laugh like several mates sitting in the pub. It just seemed to flow well.

A lot different to last week when they were waiting for their moment to step in with a comment or joke.

he did fit in with the show but i just havent found him funny on any show he has been on, not a fan of him
  • Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good show, as per usual.
    The only thing that spoiled it was Alex not going the whole hog on the wrecking ball.:D:o
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always feel sad on the last episode of the last leg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    I haven't seen much of this series as it's on a bit late for a school night. Am watching now - but also think I should be asleep. :o:D

Always time for The Last Leg :D
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Love this show, shames its the last one for 2013. I hope they get more series next year :)
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    "Her cerebal palsy cleared up" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Putin was a sure thing
  • vixyvicvixyvic Posts: 13,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the news updates. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a great way to end the show.
    Hope they come back for more.
    Best thing on TV
  • SuperSal1SuperSal1 Posts: 853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic series! Very funny, inciteful, anarchic, challenging, non 'pc' but never spiteful of agressive. Loved every minute and will miss it.
  • JoooeJoooe Posts: 8,656
    Forum Member
    I really enjoy this show. The only problem I have is the news debate bit at the start of the show.

The main three all seem to have the same opinion on everything, so at times it becomes a bit too preachy.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great last show of the series last night.

Didn't realise Eddie Izzard is considering campaigning to be the next mayor of London. That said, i think he'd do a good job. He certainly knows his history very well! Suprised he knew so much in so much detail. He's a decent bloke, i like him.

Loved the film charades they were doing on the back of the truck for the Olympian Richard. Human Centipede! :D

Going to miss this show. It's the only decent thing for me to watch on a Wednesday night.
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,389
    Forum Member
    Loved the bit where Alex said he had had a letter and was going out to buy gloves :D

Brilliant show don't know what Im going to do on a Wednesday night

Also loved the bit where Adam tried to explain the Syria situation....Its like Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole are arguing you know its wrong but you don't know who to stick up for :D
  • the_lostprophetthe_lostprophet Posts: 4,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Putin was a sure thing

I know they don't like him due to the gay rights issue but he shouldn't have 'won' that - I was like 'Huh?'. It surely should have been Cameron, Clegg, IDS - one of our lot anyway. At least Putin has shown some common sense re. Syria and temporarily helped to stop the Americans bombing yet another middle eastern country back to the stone age for oil (I know Syria isn't oil-rich but it's at the crossroads of competing oil interests in the ME) and hegemonic control of the region - notwithstanding that Putin has done that for his own reasons too.
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up with it, to be fair it actually had subtitles up this afternoon (think it often does) but it was buffering every few seconds so turned it off.

So funny as always.

Am so sad it's over for another series and hope they'll do another show at the end of the year like they did last year :D Hurry back Last Leg, we miss you!!

Loved the ending!!
  • kingofscotlandkingofscotland Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know they don't like him due to the gay rights issue but he shouldn't have 'won' that - I was like 'Huh?'. It surely should have been Cameron, Clegg, IDS - one of our lot anyway. At least Putin has shown some common sense re. Syria and temporarily helped to stop the Americans bombing yet another middle eastern country back to the stone age for oil (I know Syria isn't oil-rich but it's at the crossroads of competing oil interests in the ME) and hegemonic control of the region - notwithstanding that Putin has done that for his own reasons too.

If it had been on Friday night Godfrey Bloom would have won.
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved when they were acting films out for Richard Whitehead!! :D
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    I loved when they were acting films out for Richard Whitehead!! :D
    That was so funny
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Adam mentions The Last Leg a little on his tour, and has promised to wear a moustache for the new series and have Josh give Alex a live prostate exam. It wouldn't be the oddest thing he's done on the show, cough cough.