100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• CaptainblondeCaptainblonde Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Special relationship? Tell me, tell me now!!:D:D:D

I had a look to see if I still had the PM as I really can't remember the full details but I don't have it - maybe someone else will still have it and can be more precise or pass it along! I think it related back more to the late 90s rather than more recent years and something is in my mind about football and a massage and someone being jealous but that could just be my mind playing tricks on me - I'm sure it was a good 5 or more years ago it was sent to me. You could check earlier versions of this thread and see if there's anything - it was always referred to as the triangle or triangled
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, not the flipping triangle again! :D
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Wasn$t Buff in a us soap? That might be other long runner.

Yes, but she was a young teen so would not be classed as one of the main stars. I believe she was only in the soap for a few years. Its states starred, so I would expect one of the main stars.

Willow is featured in the DM a lot, out shopping with the children loads of comments "I love her." So she does have a recognition. I will say she is even bigger than Buffy as two hit long running series, the American Pie movies as well.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunday People - 06/04/14

Which pop star cheated on her boyfriend in a public toilet after she bumped into a hunk while out with her mates?

Coincidentally this blind was on the same page as a story about a female singer whose first name is the same as the elderly flame-haired woman who runs The Kabin in Corrie who was a little worse for wear after a night out with Goldenballs best friend. Her boyfriend is a DJ with the same first name as a underwear designer.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunday People - 06/04/14

Which pop star cheated on her boyfriend in a public toilet after she bumped into a hunk while out with her mates?

Coincidentally this blind was on the same page as a story about a female singer whose first name is the same as the elderly flame-haired woman who runs The Kabin in Corrie who was a little worse for wear after a night out with Goldenballs best friend. Her boyfriend is a DJ with the same first name as a underwear designer.

:o

Never!

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Sunday People - 06/04/14

I thought it was her before I even read the hint. Shows what a reputation she has. She was well suited to her Ex Factor Man, her current BF seems like an alright guy.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I had a look to see if I still had the PM as I really can't remember the full details but I don't have it - maybe someone else will still have it and can be more precise or pass it along! I think it related back more to the late 90s rather than more recent years and something is in my mind about football and a massage and someone being jealous but that could just be my mind playing tricks on me - I'm sure it was a good 5 or more years ago it was sent to me. You could check earlier versions of this thread and see if there's anything - it was always referred to as the triangle or triangled
    Ooh, intriguing...
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still no idea on the 'triangle' thing - anymore clues?
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Still no idea on the 'triangle' thing - anymore clues?

Millenium man & a pair of geordies
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Got it now, thanks.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

:o:o:o - I am shocked!
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lollllllll! Is there anything that actually prompted the rumours in the PM? I honestly can't think of the Geordies getting involved in anything remotely salacious.

Millennium man, on the other hand... ;-)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Fat Bloke From Stoke, them were't days.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=61625
    This organization is going to have a lot to answer for if this woman’s passing is linked to their practices. In the weeks and months just prior to her demise, she lost an extreme amount of weight, supposedly from a “diet.”
    That was no “diet.” That was a “purification” ritual prescribed by the organization. She was told by their leaders that it would cleanse her of the toxins that had built up in her body after years of substance abuse.

I think this one needs no further comment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not having a go at you, The Dove, honest, but at the site that printed that - it's far too soon :(
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I feel uncomfortable about that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    fletch3163 wrote: »
    The young one again ? :o
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    Is "Another One Bites The Dust" a clue?
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Is "Another One Bites The Dust" a clue?

Don't think any of them are the right age so i don't think so....Strange choice of wording though as it will only guide people in that direction
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taboo wrote: »
    The young one again ? :o

The age would suggest so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    I'm not getting the "another one bites the dust" clue:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Sorry it wasn't a clue.

And I so hope so re the Young One!!
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fletch3163 wrote: »
    Sorry it wasn't a clue.

And I so hope so re the Young One!!

It must be, not that many others that can be 73 year olds, and even fewer that are life long bachelor boys.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is (and it certainly sounds like) Mr Congratulations, then why can the press report on all the others and not him?

Along with Mr Now Then he was the 2nd person I was *sure* would be revealed, I've been hearing the same rumours about him for over 15 years.
This discussion has been closed.