2013 - Celebrities you truly hate this year?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
Forum Member
Was browsing the web and curious to see who was the most hated celebrity this year. Check these rankings out (do you agree)?

http://www.ranker.com/list/people-we-loved-to-hate-2013/celebrity-lists

I would put Kanye above Justin Beiber due to comparing his rap career to being like a police office or soldier.
http://www.contactmusic.com/article/kanye-west-soldier-army-war-comments-saturday-night-online-interview_3990339

Can you believe this guy?

Comments

• broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats a very American slanted list.

I would put that scumbag Ian Duncan Smith above all of them.>:(
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    I don't hate any of them, but I'm not too keen on Kim and Kanye or that Amy girl from the jungle. Very narcissistic people.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    The KarTrashians (Kanye is included in that nowadays)
    Justin Beiber
    Miley Cyrus
  • necromancer20necromancer20 Posts: 2,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No real standout from those rankings but I'd like to mention Jennifer Lawrence. She's an OK actress but I hate how she's now created this persona where she says to everyone 'look at me, I'm so 'real' and not like the other Hollywood plastics'.
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katy perry always and forever
  • mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    William Roach
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't truly hate any celebs (apart from obvious choices like Ian Watkins of Lostprophets, Stuart Hall, etc) but, in the spirit of the thread:

The Kardashians
    Kayne West
    Miley Cyrus
    Kerry Katona
    Jeremy Kyle
    Gary Barlow
    Liz Jones
    William Roach
    Natalie Cassidy
    Phillip Schofield
    Steven Moffat
    Amanda Abbington
    Tulisa
    Dappy
    Helen Flanagan
    Peter Andre
    Anyone from TOWIE and shows of that ilk
    Denise van Outen
    Sarah Millican

So the usual suspects, mostly.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not entirely sure what constitutes a celebrity these days, as it seems that all you have to do if be lucky enough to be selected to appear on Big Brother & you're automatically a 'celebrity'.

Anyway, I'm nominating my perennial favourite, Peter Andre, who, to be fair to him, was famous for having a talent long before he became a media ****.

Honourable mention to Katie Hopkins who is the new breed of zeleb who is only famous for being on a reality show & now keeps herself in the limelight by making deliberately controversial statements, as if her opinions are of interest to anybody other than herself.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Beiber, Cyrus, Hopkins,
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starting to not like Susannah Reid...sacrificing credibility for wanting to be a sex kitten >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Since posting this thread here, Kanye became #1 on the list! haha. Thanks DS for your votes! Keep em coming. I'm assuming at this rate, Kim Kardashian will be 2nd. hehe. The list looks pretty accurate judging by popularity in the media.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no celeb I "hate"
    I dislike some but hate is far to strong a feeling to place on people I don't really know
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Oh, and Peter Hitchens, but then I hate him all year, every year.
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only really Justin Bieber and Katie Hopkins. Others are annoying but I don't "hate" annoying people. I only hate those with a truly repugnant attitude which those two fall into the category of.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No real standout from those rankings but I'd like to mention Jennifer Lawrence. She's an OK actress but I hate how she's now created this persona where she says to everyone 'look at me, I'm so 'real' and not like the other Hollywood plastics'.

Or ya know that could be exactly like she is, all her co-stars and people who know her seem to think it is. Yet calling fake is always the way to do anyone down who is just popular. If she has created the persona, then she's a bit better than just an "okay" actress.

For her talk on body-issues alone she should be acclaimed. So any "hatred" seems just hipsterish to me.

Anyway Hopkins and Bieber, and actually I am pretty close to hate on both of them, whilst I normally try not to use as strong a word as that for people I don't know, but I can't really find a redeeming feature in either of them.

They treat people like dirt.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kym Marsh Ryder Marsh Lomas Marsh
    John Barrowman - always & forever>:(>:(
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita Ora and Cara Delevingne. Trashy and annoying.
  • YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might just clear my cookies and vote for Cyrus again. Or if body parts are allowed, her tongue. Or Billy Ray's nutsack :kitty:

(Hope I used weird smarmy cat/bear/dog smilie properly...)
  • YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kym Marsh Ryder Marsh Lomas Marsh
    John Barrowman - always & forever>:(>:(

Which one? Scottish or American? :p
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Miley Cyrus was the first to spring to mind, but Justin Beiber definitely deserves another mention!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly the least surprising thread ever ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with:

Justin Bieber
    Cara Delevingne
    Rita Ora

I'll also add Olly Murs, Robbie Williams, Miranda Kerr, and LeAnn Rimes to my original list.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Watkins, simple as that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe I forgot to include Katie Price, Tina Malone, and Pippa Middleton!
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top of my list is Alex Salmond and of course Katie Hopkins oh and that Kirsty Alsopp who makes me want to punch the tele every time she is on with that far too smiley face