Options

need help seting up me speakers to my TV

hi all does any one know how to set up a tv to a mini HI-FI system what cables and that i need and how to do it? one of my mates has his set up to his and he has a simaler system.

my TV is: Panasonic Viera TX32LZD85

and my HI-FI is: Panasonic SC-AK770

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ok ive got the sound for TV runing throw me HI-FI useing a red and white audio to 3.5 audio jack cable and its all working ok and can't work out how to get the best sound tho whats the best settings and order to put the speakers and sub in?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ive just turn on me 360 and starting playing fable 2 but i keep hering statick alot does any one know why this cad be?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know, there are loads of Chinese languages, but they can all communicate with each other by writing notes. I wish that was the same in English! :D Oh wait - we do, but somehow you've managed to use some kind of strange foreign version of the English language.

Is it just a TV you want to connect to your amp, or do you have Video tape/DVD/Blu-Ray/CD players/set top boxes too?

But judging by what I can glean of the specs, the only way in is via that aux input you're already using. It's basically just a glorified cheap CD player and am/fm radio.

Time to bin this speaker system, and get a decent one. There's much better, scaleable, more flexible kit, for the same money.

Had to laugh at the joker selling it on eBay for £300 - it's expensive for what it is at the roughly £200 mark, at reputable retailers.