Donald Trump

Tele_addictTele_addict Posts: 1,113
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He may be down in the polls, but his rallies are packed with thousands while crooked Hillary might manage a few hundred. He certainly has a lot of supporters, but enough to win? The press are determined to discredit Donald Trump by picking up on anything he sais that might raise a few eyebrows, yet ignore all his good points and ignore the more important scandals surrounding Hillary Clinton, one being a terrorists father sitting behind Hillary and cheering her on at one of her rallies. She also suffers from seizures and at 68 her health is questionable, so is she fit enough to cope with presidency for 4 years? You cannot trust a word she sais, her promises are worthless as her government have been in power for 8 years and allowed these things to happen. Last night, Donald Trump gave the most amazing speech about how he will tackle Islamic terrorism. He is a nominee like no other, someone who will do as they say. I've never seen a nominee so passionate and he sais things that no other politician will say because of political correctness. The fact is Hillary and co would rather put lives in danger by accepting thousands of Syrians without proper vetting. It's not racist to say no to a certain amount of immigration, it is common sense. By the sounds of it is is make or break for America. If only people could see beyond the silly remarks reported in the paper and see what this man is trying to do. I realise not everyone will agree with me so I expect the backlash.

Comments

• Net NutNet Nut Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donald Trump

Is a unstable dangerous person.
  • psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • CoronakidCoronakid Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    , one being a terrorists father sitting behind Hillary and cheering her on at one of her rallies.

You really can't complain about the media picking up on every little thing about Trump then do the same thing.

I'm not a Clinton fan, but that one's like implying Bolt is a drugs cheat because he once shook the hand of an athlete who was.
  • Tele_addictTele_addict Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coronakid wrote: »
    You really can't complain about the media picking up on every little thing about Trump then do the same thing.

I'm not a Clinton fan, but that one's like implying Bolt is a drugs cheat because he once shook the hand of an athlete who was.

It's a bit different. A father of a terrorist, who probably shares the same extremist views, shows up at a Hillary convention to support the woman who is going to do the least to rid America of Islamic extremism.
  • rjb101rjb101 Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donald Trump is crazy. His economics don't make any sense, his foreign policy is confusing at best. God help America if he gets elected, which if he can get all the disenchanted out to vote for him he might.
  • oncemoreoncemore Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rjb101 wrote: »
    Donald Trump is crazy. His economics don't make any sense, his foreign policy is confusing at best. God help America if he gets elected, which if he can get all the disenchanted out to vote for him he might.

he won't.
  • Elvisfan4evaElvisfan4eva Posts: 15,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doubt he'll be elected which is a shame as America and the world needs him. Come on you Americans, wake up and smell the coffee and vote for Donald.
  • Net NutNet Nut Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oncemore wrote: »
    he won't.

Brexit did >:( :(
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    wonder if anyone can guess who said this without googling it
    "Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional"

i'll put the answer in spoilers
    Mike Pence, Trumps VP pick
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He makes perfect sense to me. What exactly has he said that confuses you?
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,404
    Forum Member

Obama founded ISIS
    Clinton co-founded ISIS

Which he repeated, even when given the opportunity to retract it.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/videos/a47666/john-oliver-donald-trump-obama-isis/

John Oliver covered this claim in depth
  • DotheboyshallDotheboyshall Posts: 40,583
    Forum Member
    He may be down in the polls, but his rallies are packed with thousands while crooked Hillary might manage a few hundred.
    Just because you can get a few thousand to show up for a rally doesn't mean you are going to get over 60-70 million people voting for you.
  • DotheboyshallDotheboyshall Posts: 40,583
    Forum Member
    Around 70% of the claims he's made
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve9214 wrote: »
    Obama founded ISIS
    Clinton co-founded ISIS

Which he repeated, even when given the opportunity to retract it.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/videos/a47666/john-oliver-donald-trump-obama-isis/

John Oliver covered this claim in depth

He explained that Obama helped the rise of ISIS by the way he got his troops out of Iraq, by leaving behind advanced military equipment and lots of it for the enemy to take and not taking the oil which ISIS are using to fund their terrorism. Obama is not exactly the founder because Islamic groups were around long before him but he's certainly played a part in helping ISIS take over Iraq and Syria through incompetence.
    Forum Member
    He explained that Obama helped the rise of ISIS by the way he got his troops out of Iraq, by leaving behind advanced military equipment and lots of it for the enemy to take and not taking the oil which ISIS are using to fund their terrorism. Obama is not exactly the founder because Islamic groups were around long before him but he's certainly played a part in helping ISIS take over Iraq and Syria through incompetence.

didn't think i would ever use this meme but ...

you are katriona pierson and i claim my £5
  • gizza_gazzagizza_gazza Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know about crazy, but he's certainly an opportunist. And clever with it. From what I can make out he's seen a gap in the marketplace where there's a lot of disenfranchised public opinion and he's exploiting - sorry - filling this. Probably for the sole purpose of filling his boots with cash, and nothing more nor less than that. He has no real ideology of any kind, only a sound bite for the audience of the moment. Shame on anyone who only listens to his weasly words and ignores his history of bankruptcy and cosying up to anyone - particularly Russian - who offers him the chance of making money. His slogan is that he wants to make America great again, but I don't think he really cares. At all.

ETA - But I do also recognise that Hillary Clinton is probably one of the least liked and least trusted presidential nominees of all time. Where's a white knight riding to the rescue when you need them?
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    He may be down in the polls, but his rallies are packed with thousands while crooked Hillary might manage a few hundred. He certainly has a lot of supporters, but enough to win?
    Thousands of supporters at rallies out of a nation of 324 million. Sure sounds like he's got it locked up!
    The press are determined to discredit Donald Trump by picking up on anything he sais that might raise a few eyebrows, yet ignore all his good points and ignore the more important scandals surrounding Hillary Clinton, one being a terrorists father sitting behind Hillary and cheering her on at one of her rallies.
    What good points? That he's a demagogue and a con-man who's stolen money from investors, the US government, and is financially in bed with the Russians? Sounds good to me!

As for the father of the terrorist "behind" Hillary? I love how people both want her to be this evil mastermind but at the same time so stupid she's deliberately put that man there to be seen. This "proof" of how evil she is depends not only on her being epically stupid, but also on Mr. Mateen Sr. having no will or capability of action on his own (to simply decide to show up).
    She also suffers from seizures and at 68 her health is questionable, so is she fit enough to cope with presidency for 4 years?
    Thank you for presenting your medical degree for our review, Doctor. Now will you examine 70 year old Mr. Trump too? You know it is so taxing to examine still photos and video tapes people speed up and put on loops to make look ridiculous, so I commend you on your great use of your medical knowledge.
    You cannot trust a word she sais, her promises are worthless as her government have been in power for 8 years and allowed these things to happen.
    I see. So Mr. Obama is her puppet apparently?
    Last night, Donald Trump gave the most amazing speech about how he will tackle Islamic terrorism.
    Yes, he wants to give people ideology tests. Those who lie the best/most he wants to let in, and those who are honest he wants to ban.
    He is a nominee like no other, someone who will do as they say.
    You mean like how he promised investors in dozens of different projects things he never delivered?
  • oncemoreoncemore Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Net Nut wrote: »
    Brexit did >:( :(

US political polling is far better than UK polling, which is notoriously unreliable.
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    He makes perfect sence to me and if I lived in America I would vote for Trump, Clinton is just going to pass everything to Bill when things get hard and it wont be her presidency, also she wont change anything and Obama hasn't done a lot, we need change and Trump will deliver on this, I agree with what he says generally when he speaks and I cant say the same for Clinton, I also think her email issues will cost her it and those people will go for Trump, That said when I ran for college union president I was much like trump and it didn't win me the post so?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just as I thought, a lot of biased people on this forum, just like there was when we were voting in the referendum and look at that, none of the scare stories came true.
  • tony66tony66 Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a bit different. A father of a terrorist, who probably shares the same extremist views, shows up at a Hillary convention to support the woman who is going to do the least to rid America of Islamic extremism.

forgive me for being a touch disrespectful...but i really could not be botherd with taking you apart..what i will say is ..the clinton campaign had no idea the man would be there they did not ask for him to turn up and when it was known he was trying to get in he was turned away?....so what is your problem?
    Forum Member
    Just as I thought, a lot of biased people on this forum, just like there was when we were voting in the referendum and look at that, none of the scare stories came true.

awww bless

someone who makes this statement accuses other people of being biased
    Last night, Donald Trump gave the most amazing speech about how he will tackle Islamic terrorism.

/pat
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    awww bless

some who makes this statement accuses other people of being biased

/pat
    indeed im sure you were not top of the class when intelligence was tested:confused:
    if you think that was a great speech?
    Forum Member
    tony66 wrote: »
    indeed im sure you were not top of the class when intelligence was tested:confused:
    if you think that was a great speech?

are you sure you want to direct that comment at me ? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimik1uk wrote: »
    are you sure you want to direct that comment at me ? :confused:

no im sorry..it was directed at tele addict