Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 142)

Comments

• Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    duckmoo wrote: »
    I thought he looked like he was coming round to the idea of getting bummed, me.

That vest was his way of expressing his new found lease of life. :(

He was very flirty. He misses his boys already. His words ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    And shook #datass.

Ste likely [insert jizz in his pants gif]
    You have no idea how much I want that.

That thing he did with his jacket...:o

Did he put it between his legs and pull it back and forth? I don't know how else to describe it...:o
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They really do though, don't they? I mean who wouldn't? :o

Frankie. :cry:

#EverybodyWantsSte
    I thought he looked like he was coming round to the idea of getting bummed, me.

That vest was his way of expressing his new found lease of life. :(

He's making his body flexible. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Aghhh what's going on?! Would you mind if I put those scans on tumblr, Maya? :)

I'm really late to this, but if you still want to, it's not a problem at all. Go for it.
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Someone's just said this on twitter but not sure if its an actual spoiler:

Ste and Declan are caught in the crossfire as Walker wreaks revenge on Brendan ... somebody's about to loose thier life.

ETA: Snap, Candy!

Yup it's a spoiler! Tv choice

Oh my God. :eek:

Amazing. I actually flailed.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »

My response entirely. I honestly thought it was a piss-take at first. :o But it's real! :eek:
    Forum Member
    Did he put it between his legs and pull it back and forth? I don't know how else to describe it...:o

I don't remember that! :D

He just did a little shimmy.
    Frankie. :cry:

#EverybodyWantsSte

He's making his body flexible. :cool:

Who do you think provided the nuts for Esther and Phoebe to throw at him? :cool:

GOOOD GOD SOIMON. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh it made me laugh, he literally just took no for an answer then went off to do... that. Jesus, Walker, get your revenge shit together. :p

I appreciate the gratuitious trackies, however. :o
    Forum Member
    Do we think that was really Neil, by the way? It looked real to me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

DID HE?!!

*FLAILS*
    Who do you think provided the nuts for Esther and Phoebe to throw at him? :cool:

GOOOD GOD SOIMON. :o

Poor, old, bullied Ste. :cry:

He's showing off. :cool:
    Oh it made me laugh, he literally just took no for an answer then went off to do... that. Jesus, Walker, get your revenge shit together. :p

I appreciate the gratuitious trackies, however. :o

They're very ass hugging. :o

My little mentalist. :cry:
    Forum Member

Looked like it to me! He's a ninja kind of guy, isn't he, doing all his own stunts and stuff. I expect they put it in there because they knew he had some skillz. :cool:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yeah, totally. He's a ridiculously well-trained martial artist. There's a video online of him doing some for another series.

ETA:
    And, aside from acting, Neil's most impressive talents are his martial arts experience, earned over a period of 16 years, and presumably ongoing. Among the martial arts he practices are Judo, Kickboxing, the Shaolin, Tiger Crane and Sanjero styles of Kung-fu and Wada Ryu Karate. And, aside from this, he also has experience with a dizzying array of weapons including broadswords, knives, the bo and nunchukas to name but a few. And not only this, he's an accomplished dancer and, mixing these two talents, he is also trained in stage combat using Malaysian long knives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My response entirely. I honestly thought it was a piss-take at first. :o But it's real! :eek:

It's what we've wanted for ages, isn't it? :o

I wonder what happens.
  • misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow what a roller coaster the last 12 hours have been..:D

Don't have time to chat now, got to go to work but wow:cool:
  • margarite6666margarite6666 Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It all makes sense now. Cheryl identifying a body. They only ask a family member so it has to be Declan. I always said that it would be the death of a son that would destroy him to the core . Walker would target Declan and Ste and we have been saying that for ages. He might kidnap the two of them and it is a game of chance who he kills.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awwww. I remember wanting Walker to have some Malaysian long knives.

Slightly less cringey than karate in church ruins. ;)
    Forum Member
    Poor, old, bullied Ste. :cry:

He's showing off. :cool:

He only likes certain kinds of nuts :(

So arrogant ;)
    Looked like it to me! He's a ninja kind of guy, isn't he, doing all his own stunts and stuff. I expect they put it in there because they knew he had some skillz. :cool:;)

I was impressed, me :o
    Oh yeah, totally. He's a ridiculously well-trained martial artist. There's a video online of him doing some for another series.

ETA:

Ooh, thanks for that. He is one talented guy.

Come to meh, Walker.
    Forum Member
    It's what we've wanted for ages, isn't it? :o

I wonder what happens.

I can't even think how long we've wanted this, for Brendan to feel that Ste was in real danger. I guess since the Danny stuff, which was so brilliant, but ended in nothingyness in the end. Noah. Enough said. :cool:

I can't even guess what'll crack off, but I imagine if Brendan realises that the two people he truly loves are in danger, probably because of him, he will go absolutely off the scale apeshit. :o

I'm just skipping with glee that Kieron will get to do some actual acting, and we'll see Ste again. Amazing.
    Forum Member
    It all makes sense now. Cheryl identifying a body. They only ask a family member so it has to be Declan. I always said that it would be the death of a son that would destroy him to the core . Walker would target Declan and Ste and we have been saying that for ages. He might kidnap the two of them and it is a game of chance who he kills.

Surely not? :( Lynsey's already died. I don't want Brendan to suffer even more.

I really think it's someone else.
    Forum Member

*swoons* :o
    "accomplished dancer"
    *swoons again*
    Wow what a roller coaster the last 12 hours have been..:D

Don't have time to chat now, got to go to work but wow:cool:

Isn't it amazing! I have shedloads of work to do as well. :(
    I was impressed, me :o

I was aroused, me. :o
    Forum Member
    I was aroused, me. :o

Mmmhmm. :o
    I can't even guess what'll crack off, but I imagine if Brendan realises that the two people he truly loves are in danger, probably because of him, he will go absolutely off the scale apeshit. :o

I pray that Brendan is conscious during this. Seeing him worried about Ste would be amazing.
    Forum Member
    Surely not? :( Lynsey's already died. I don't want Brendan to suffer even more.

I really think it's someone else.

I thought a while ago that they might kill Declan off, but I don't think they will now. It's just they were banging on so much about this amazing big thing that would change him, and we knew Dec was coming back, so i wondered. But now that he's lost Lynsey, and he'll lose nana :cry:, and we'll know about his terrible past, I just cannot see them piling that onto him as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, the body identification is next week.

This Walker stuff doesn't happen until the week after.
    Awwww. I remember wanting Walker to have some Malaysian long knives.

Slightly less cringey than karate in church ruins. ;)

Maybe he'll use them to threaten Ste. :cool:
    He only likes certain kinds of nuts :(

Fuzzy.
    *swoons* :o
    "accomplished dancer"
    *swoons again*

Many talents, him. :cool:
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Cheryl identifying the body only a few days after Laters cos it's someone from that and the Ste/Walker/Declan is for the first week in October?
    Forum Member
    I thought a while ago that they might kill Declan off, but I don't think they will now. It's just they were banging on so much about this amazing big thing that would change him, and we knew Dec was coming back, so i wondered. But now that he's lost Lynsey, and he'll lose nana :cry:, and we'll know about his terrible past, I just cannot see them piling that onto him as well.

I just think there are already a million things that could be the catalyst for him changing. Declan dying would just be cruel, and wouldn't advance the plot for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    I don't think he actually did that dance move... I was hoping because I thought it'd be sexy. :(
This discussion has been closed.