Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 143)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,851
Administrator
ardluck wrote: »
Oh I've just noticed I've done over 200 posts and it's only taken me 12 months.

Watch out LMan I'll be catching you up soon.

Well in about 20 years I guess. By this time however, you will be running Lime and will only be doing the occasional post to keep in touch with the peasants.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1734794

Comments

• Options
      nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      oooo new thread, love it
    • Options
      AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
      Forum Member
      Woohoo, a fresh part for Later.:p:cool:

Happy new thread.:)
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
      Forum Member
      Congratulations everyone - new part! Woop! :D
    • Options
      cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
      Forum Member
      Woop! A new part for part 2.

Bring us more sexy Brendan please. :o
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      oh I really hope Ste doesn't blame Brendan. I really don't need more heartbreak :(
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Oh hai new thread... OT but doing Tarot predictions for fun!!! Anyone have a question they want answered? ;)
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yayy, new part! Bring us noice things please.

The thread closed whilst I was trying to post, so I'll bring it over. :cool:

I absolutely loathe spitting, but I can make an exception for Brendan. :o I don't know how it goes from being disgusting to me one minute and hot the next. :o

#ThePowerOfBrendan

And I meant to say, when he said "Fcuk" yesterday, I forgot swearing was allowed for a second so was taken aback and and I couldn't believe how hot Swearing!Brendan was. :o I hope he says it again. :cool:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      oh I really hope Ste doesn't blame Brendan. I really don't need more heartbreak :(

New parts require cheerfulness for at least one page. :);)

No sad smilies.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Oh hai new thread... OT but doing Tarot predictions for fun!!! Anyone have a question they want answered? ;)

I don't, but you've reminded me. I really want Nana Flo to read Brendan's palm or his tea leaves or something, and tell him he'll find love. :o
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Amethyst.x wrote: »
      Yayy, new part! Bring us noice things please.

The thread closed whilst I was trying to post, so I'll bring it over. :cool:

I absolutely loathe spitting, but I can make an exception for Brendan. :o I don't know how it goes from being disgusting to me one minute and hot the next. :o

#ThePowerOfBrendan

And I meant to say, when he said "Fcuk" yesterday, I forgot swearing was allowed for a second so was taken aback and and I couldn't believe how hot Swearing!Brendan was. :o I hope he says it again. :cool:

The man can make ANYTHING look hot - seriously, he eats like a pig and I'm fangirling off the settee :rolleyes:

When did he say the f word. I missed it cos he said 'methinks' and I died and went to heaven ;):D
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
      Forum Member

Awww Oi love it. Brady sibling love. :p
    • Options
      ardluckardluck Posts: 7,499
      Forum Member
      Happy new thread all.

I've got the first post woohoo!!! Life made.
    • Options
      LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      ardluck wrote: »
      Oh I've just noticed I've done over 200 posts and it's only taken me 12 months.

Watch out LMan I'll be catching you up soon.

Well in about 20 years I guess. By this time however, you will be running Lime and will only be doing the occasional post to keep in touch with the peasants.

:D

Hahahaha!

Awwww. I wish. ;)

And I'd never forget y'all. :cool:
      And in other good news, Brendan did a lovely Queen of Puddings. Nice height on his crunchy meringue.

And he knows how to make jam.

*titters*
    • Options
      Forum Member

Aww, LMan! The Brady siblings. You big softie. :)
    • Options
      nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I don't, but you've reminded me. I really want Nana Flo to read Brendan's palm or his tea leaves or something, and tell him he'll find love. :o

i tght this and tells him something about him finding peace, doe sit during the heart to heart. i got the impression she knew something was happening, hence the bigger cake slices etc
    • Options
      JubesJubes Posts: 814
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Happy new thread everyone. Are we all ready for tonight's rollercoaster ride :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      And he knows how to make jam.

*titters*

Not only that. Runny jam.
      *also titters*
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Lovely stuff LMan. I aww'd at the sand too. :)
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I adore the new gif addition, LMan. :cool:

Me tooooooo. :o
      The man can make ANYTHING look hot - seriously, he eats like a pig and I'm fangirling off the settee :rolleyes:

When did he say the f word. I missed it cos he said 'methinks' and I died and went to heaven ;):D

Me and all.

H's unbelievable. :o

He said, "...so we can move the f*ck on" or something, it was flail inducing. :o

ETA: In the scene with Joel in the parking lot. ;)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Jubes wrote: »
      Happy new thread everyone. Are we all ready for tonight's rollercoaster ride :D

Ready as I'll ever be. :o Bring it ooooon. :cool:
    • Options
      Forum Member

He said, "...so we can move the f*ck on" or something, it was flail inducing. :o

I remember now, yes it was something along those lines :cool:
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Yayyyyyyyyyy, new thread :cool:

I'm going to bed early because of freaking school, but again, I hope you'll enjoy the second ep as much as the first :cool:

Nighty night bitches! :cool:
      (please send me a message or something if we get naked Brendan again 'cause I don't wanna have a heart attack, okay? Okay :sleep:)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Me tooooooo. :o

Wouldn't it be gorgeous? He'd go all bashful and go, oh no Nana, and she'd see it, and say, oo, there is someone, is he nice? And Brendan will do a total double take. :o

Then she tells him life's too short to hang about, and he deserves to be loved. And I weep. :cry:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Yayyyyyyyyyy, new thread :cool:

I'm going to bed early because of freaking school, but again, I hope you'll enjoy the second ep as much as the first :cool:

Nighty night bitches! :cool:
      (please send me a message or something if we get naked Brendan again 'cause I don't wanna have a heart attack, okay? Okay :sleep:)

Night, night Hanni :D
    This discussion has been closed.