Options

premier league thread

Comments

• Options
    jcm193jcm193 Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its already installed just turn off pepperflash go here for more help https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142064?hl=en-GB
    Jackk088 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to install Flash Player on Chrome without using PepperFlash?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Half of the games not loading on nbcsports extra on the apple tv great timing
  • Options
    crazycrazy Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    jcm193 wrote: »

I had an auth error message, signed out and re-activated and it works now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did that and i still get an error occurred while loading the content oh well back to the ipad and airplay
    crazy wrote: »
    I had an auth error message, signed out and re-activated and it works now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did that and i still get an error occurred while loading the content oh well back to the ipad and airplay

All worked fine for me. Just watching Stoke destroy Liverpool again. Ha ha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    akki007 wrote: »
    All worked fine for me. Just watching Stoke destroy Liverpool again. Ha ha
    Probably as dns issue on the apple tv im sure the apple tv it has a different delivery method to the ipad because its always missing streams that are available on the ipad
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The windows app was playing up for me wouldn't load any matches.
    The android app worked perfectly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ipad feeds where all fine the apple tv was not all using the same dns server
    gother wrote: »
    The windows app was playing up for me wouldn't load any matches.
    The android app worked perfectly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ipad feeds where all fine the apple tv was not all using the same dns server

Today's games were all from different channels, United were cnbc, Liverpool were on syfy!
  • Options
    whiteswanwhiteswan Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today's games were all from different channels, United were cnbc, Liverpool were on syfy!

Yes I think this confused a lot of people yesterday.

Man City were on MSNBC for example so did not appear as an extra time channel.

However Man Utd game DID appear as an extra time channel.

Have to say the NBC SPORT LIVE APP on the Roku since it went live a few weeks ago has been extremely good.

Good stable HiDef Picture with no buffering, stuttering - as good as good can be !

Dave
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats was not it all of the games where there on the apple tv but they would no load they where also all there on the ipad app but they all worked so for me it was a specific issue with the apple tv no real harm done just an observation .
  • Options
    mrinstallermrinstaller Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    will nbc get next seasons rights for the PL?
  • Options
    whiteswanwhiteswan Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They already have 2015/2016 or do you mean after that ?

Dave
  • Options
    promo-onlypromo-only Posts: 3,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They have for next season, yes. The rights for the three years after that haven't been put out to tender yet but I imagine they'll be going out over the summer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi - quick couple of questions for you

1. Beinsports

Have any of you updated your card details for that - do you know if it is a problem or not where the card is registered.

2. NBC Sports and Apple TV

I have all the US services on my ATV but NBC Sports is not showing up - does anyone else have the problem?

Thanks
  • Options
    BMoxBMox Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Right, having a think about next season, rather than having to use separate apps/plugins, are there any stations that wil show all PL, CL, FA Cup and CC games?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think so sorry
    BMox wrote: »
    Right, having a think about next season, rather than having to use separate apps/plugins, are there any stations that wil show all PL, CL, FA Cup and CC games?
  • Options
    lylinalylina Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    BMox wrote: »

smoothstreams ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great site but not official so we can not talk about them on the thread
  • Options
    Budder_Worrall1Budder_Worrall1 Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    hello does anybody know a DNS/VPN what will get the new version of beinsports up and running
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Unotelly supports the new BeinSports web player. I will not resubscribe, however, as Bein have disabled the ability to output via HDMI (from PC to TV) which makes the service redundant for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iam watching via my media pc connected to my tv via hdmi and it works just fine on the free channels
    Unotelly supports the new BeinSports web player. I will not resubscribe, however, as Bein have disabled the ability to output via HDMI (from PC to TV) which makes the service redundant for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    However, on the paid for subscription channels they have disabled the ability to use HDMI out to a TV.
  • Options
    St@mmieSt@mmie Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    However, on the paid for subscription channels they have disabled the ability to use HDMI out to a TV.

My PC only has HDMI out, so if I subscribed to Bein this PC wouldn't work?
    I haven't looked at their site but do they make this clear when you subscribe?

How about a mini display port? Could I subscribe and connect my Surface 3 to my TV?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The HDMI from PC has defo been disabled for the paid for channels. I don't think their website says anything about disabling this function which is naughty.

I'm not sure but I would imagine it would be the same from your Surface. I know that when I used to have Sky Go they disabled the port from my Nexus 7 to the TV.

It is a shame as the video quality has been a lot more stable since their new player.