Options

Who the hell do the Nolans think they are, treating people like that.

MistMist Posts: 3,757
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Julies husband was shaking with nerves, he did not deserve that onslaught.

Whatever has or hasn't happened. Julie is 70, she has not acted for years. They are all holding a grudge against Julie, not just Coleen.

Who on earth do these people think they are? They think they can say and do whatever they want.

That poor man. I am disgusted with BBOTS.

Comments

• Options
    LykkieLiLykkieLi Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    They don't put me in the mood for dancing, that's for sure!
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh I don't like Julie but Linda was completely OTT with Julie's husband there. He looked petrified by the entire occasion.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mist wrote: »
    Julies husband was shaking with nerves, he did not deserve that onslaught.

Whatever has or hasn't happened. Julie is 70, she has not acted for years. They are all holding a grudge against Julie, not just Coleen.

Who on earth do these people think they are? They think they can say and do whatever they want.

That poor man. I am disgusted with BBOTS.

Like I just said in the Highlights Show/BOTS thread it's about time the Nolans disappeared for good...they have had their 5 minutes of fame....get shut of ALL of them!! Horrible women!!
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    LykkieLi wrote: »

:D they could do with a few months of dancing to get the pounds off themselves
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am fuming Emma allowed that. He could hardly talk at first he was shaking, then had to listen to a twonk slagging his wife off. Really felt for him.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just re-wound Sky and watched it again. Linda was brutal!! :eek: Huffing and puffing whenever Julie's hubby spoke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    Totally agree. Very bad sport by the Nolan.
  • Options
    Rose_in_FranceRose_in_France Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a Julie fan, but I like her husband, and respect him for going in front of the cameras in spite of obvious nerves and a rude, irate Nolan sat next to him.

Good for you Scott! You handled the situation politely and calmly.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    Like I just said in the Highlights Show/BOTS thread it's about time the Nolans disappeared for good...they have had their 5 minutes of fame....get shut of ALL of them!! Horrible women!!

Totally agree. Julie's husband was dignified and calm under the most vile onslaught from that abominable woman. The vitriol from Linda Nolan was horrendous. So obviously Coleen Nolan has gone in with an agenda anyway towards Julie - her sisters spat with her and subsequent hatred. Noleen being the passive aggressive she is now is spewing bile to Cheryl and anyone she can try to influence. Denise Welch v Michael Madson = Coleen Nolan - Julie Goodyear. :eek:
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Interesting that Julie has totally exaggerated the story of how she and her husband got together....according to her husband
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a Julie fan, but I like her husband, and respect him for going in front of the cameras in spite of obvious nerves and a rude, irate Nolan sat next to him.

Good for you Scott! You handled the situation politely and calmly.

I have to agree. He did not fight fire with fire, and came away from it with his head held high.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was very Clannish. About time they grew up - they're not teenagers any more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have not done Coleen any favours.
  • Options
    Rose_in_FranceRose_in_France Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    Interesting that Julie has totally exaggerated the story of how she and her husband got together....according to her husband

I guessed that she had. She's turning everything into a drama, hamming it up for all it's worth.

That was VERY unfair on her husband who seems like a lovely, kind man.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeh I noticed that. He said the rags are creating stories now that he use to hide in a tree house to spy on her lololol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    goldielox wrote: »
    :D they could do with a few months of dancing to get the pounds off themselves

:D Innit! Women can be so brutal with their tongues!
    I am fuming Emma allowed that. He could hardly talk at first he was shaking, then had to listen to a twonk slagging his wife off. Really felt for him.

He came out of it the better person though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member

This seems to be indicative of her grip on reality. I regard her as untrustworthy simply because she is too stupid to analyse and recall any information accurately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh I noticed that. He said the rags are creating stories now that he use to hide in a tree house to spy on her lololol

I laughed at that, didn't he say it was on BB site as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I laughed at that, didn't he say it was on BB site as well.

Yes, good for him for pointing out that falsie.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was very Clannish. About time they grew up - they're not teenagers any more.

Definitely : sounds more like a diatribe involving two teenage sisters on the Jeremy Kyle show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, good for him for pointing out that falsie.

Was funny and Emma never said a word.:D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have not done Coleen any favours.

It won't make any difference to the result as Coleen will have the Loose Women viewers vote locked in whatever she does just like Denise did last year
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guessed that she had. She's turning everything into a drama, hamming it up for all it's worth.

That was VERY unfair on her husband who seems like a lovely, kind man.

He seemed ok with it to me and has it occured to you that it may be her sense of humour????
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    I think next time they should draft in the Nolan who was on The Bill instead,to repair the damage Attila the Nolan just did to Coleen's chances :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    It won't make any difference to the result as Coleen will have the Loose Women viewers vote locked in whatever she does just like Denise did last year

I dont know, it did not save her on DOI.