Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 156)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tony better not die.

Though all this screentime worries me. Either the new boss is a fan or this is his exit. :o
    I don't want him to die :cry:

Iclabon wrote: »
    Ha, yeah, Brendan's always emasculating Doug, but I think we're meant to see that he's 'king' in Stug's relationship - in charge, man of the house, lead provider, the one giving the flowers and proposing, etc. It's all very weird.
    Yeah it's very weird indeed, because he's also the more emotional of the two, and the most insecure/paranoid/whiny. Bah. To be honest, I don't know how we're meant to view Stug. I think they just want us to see them as a pair of cute, mushy twinks. Klaine 2.0 :p
  • modeyinkmodeyink Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, you got it right. :)

Fab, thanks. :-)

Oooh the anticipation of it all...
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    I don't want him to die :cry:

Yeah it's very weird indeed, because he's also the more emotional of the two, and the most insecure/paranoid/whiny. Bah. To be honest, I don't know how we're meant to view Stug. I think they just want us to see them as a pair of cute, mushy twinks. Klaine 2.0 :p
    Clearly two bottoms, which is the real reason that it would obviously never work.
  • eff_xeff_x Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

OT but have you seen the Nikon competition thing? You have to vote for your favourite character (there's only 5 or 6 of them, including Ste), and whichever one wins has to do one of the 'dares' they've put aside. Kieron's is to wear a tin-foil outfit, and he's winning at the moment. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh God, Doug's like the only kicked puppy I'd gladly drown :p. Just everything about them is awkward and senseless.

And I'm still waiting for Texas and Ste to have that chat.

"Were you able to ... feel him when he ...?"

"I couldn't! Can you?"

"Nope. He's just too-"

"Gentle?"

"Jinx. You owe me a soda."

"This isn't funny, Ste."

"You think I don't know that? I'm the one who's with him now!"
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eff_x wrote: »
    Hi guys,

OT but have you seen the Nikon competition thing? You have to vote for your favourite character (there's only 5 or 6 of them, including Ste), and whichever one wins has to do one of the 'dares' they've put aside. Kieron's is to wear a tin-foil outfit, and he's winning at the moment. :cool:

Poor poor poor Kieron. :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Oh God, Doug's like the only kicked puppy I'd gladly drown :p. Just everything about them is awkward and senseless.

"I couldn't! Can you?"

"Nope. He's just too-"

"Gentle?"

"This isn't funny, Ste."

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ste :rolleyes: He would find his own misery funny wouldn't he?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Clearly two bottoms, which is the real reason that it would obviously never work.
    One of the many reasons, yeah ;)

ETA: Wow, thanks Eff! Can you give us a link?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ETA: Wow, thanks Eff! Can you give us a link?

https://www.facebook.com/hollyoaks/app_486754308023545

Then click Just For Fun.
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God people are still going on about "dream sequence" crap :rolleyes: It really tires you out discussing it still after what? three weeks now.
    Forum Member
    Thanks eff!

Poor Kieron :p

ETA: It won't let me vote, oh well :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted Kieron :D, I quite fancy seeing Ash Irish jig around the village though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ste :rolleyes: He would find his own misery funny wouldn't he?

He's a sad one, is Ste.

Mind you, I don't know what they'd have done if they hadn't gone with Doug for it. I guess just Ally like we thought they'd intended originally, but I think it was the fact Doug was already a long-time regular and had prior history with Brendan that made them think it was a good idea, like it wouldn't look like they were just bringing someone in like Noah and it wouldn't be a serious triangle.

What a mess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"I couldn't! Can you?"

"Nope. He's just too-"

"Gentle?"

"This isn't funny, Ste."

Oh my God :D:D:D
    This reminds me of Sheila and Frank's conversation about her husband's penis in Shameless US :p

ETA: Thank you, goingtothebeach!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    God people are still going on about "dream sequence" crap :rolleyes: It really tires you out discussing it still after what? three weeks now.
    Are they...? But yesterday's spoilers have confirmed that he wakes up, so it's definitely not a coma dream :p
    Be a little more creative, people :rolleyes:
    He's a sad one, is Ste.

Mind you, I don't know what they'd have done if they hadn't gone with Doug for it. I guess just Ally like we thought they'd intended originally, but I think it was the fact Doug was already a long-time regular and had prior history with Brendan that made them think it was a good idea, like it wouldn't look like they were just bringing someone in like Noah and it wouldn't be a serious triangle.

What a mess.
    Yeah, absolutely. I'm 100% sure that they originally intended to put Ste with Ally, but since they probably wanted to avoid another Noah fiasco they decided to pair Ste up with a popular, regular character to give the triangle a shot. Oh if only they knew...
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I voted Kieron :D, I quite fancy seeing Ash Irish jig around the village though.

I quite fancy seeing Ash Irish jig her way out of the village. ;) Rubbish hair a-flyin' ...

Or, can't Kieron do an Irish jig? Around Emmett? Emmett has to see how long he lasts without laughing?

I don't think I have yet stopped to truly absorb today's most important news. Texas is going to shag Will. By accident. Wexas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they...? But yesterday's spoilers have confirmed that he wakes up, so it's definitely not a coma dream :p
    Be a little more creative, people :rolleyes:

Yeah, absolutely. I'm 100% sure that they originally intended to put Ste with Ally, but since they probably wanted to avoid another Noah fiasco they decided to pair Ste up with a popular, regular character to give the triangle a shot. Oh if only they knew...

And JP being there makes no difference :rolleyes: & that he'll dream this stuff in Dublin and go back to Doug anyway :confused: makes so sense.
    Forum Member

I like Maddie :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite fancy seeing Ash Irish jig her way out of the village. ;) Rubbish hair a-flyin' ...

Or, can't Kieron do an Irish jig? Around Emmett? Emmett has to see how long he lasts without laughing?

I don't think I have yet stopped to truly absorb today's most important news. Texas is going to shag Will. By accident. Wexas.

Emmett's should have been doing an Irish jig in denim to B*Witched. :cool:

Poor Texas. I can't imagine Will is much of a lover.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!
    And JP being there makes no difference :rolleyes: & that he'll dream this stuff in Dublin and go back to Doug anyway :confused: makes so sense.

Ah I know I shouldn't contribute to Dublin dream discussion because it only adds fuel to the fire, but my goodness what a ridiculous notion! Not only does it not make sense because John Paul magically shows up in Ste's coma dream, but Ste is dreaming of being in DUBLIN with BRENDAN! Take away the lack of realism with Ste never having been to Dublin before and it being completely random, the fact that Ste is dreaming up this lovely holiday to Dublin with Brendan still doesn't exactly bode well for Stug fans :rolleyes:

Also, have you ever known someone that you had absolutely no feelings for and then one night you have a dream about them and suddenly you see them in a whole new light? I daresay even if Ste had no feelings for Brendan whatsoever, a coma dream of them in Dublin would certainly stir some feelings up. :cool:

So all in all even if Dublin were a Ste dream, it's still better than Ste wanting to be with Doug :D

BH

(but it's not a dream, so s'all good.)

ETA: Sorry CANDYANGEL I'm not aiming this rant at you by the way :p Just read over and it seems like I'm directing it at you, but I know you don't think it's a coma dream :p
    Forum Member
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Should I get my coat?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dramatic Cat seems appropiate for that reveal :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like her better now that she's a full on bitch :o but i hated what she said to Esther last night :(
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MADDIE IS A BITCH FROM HELL AND DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR HER.

That said, I kinda like her. A little. Just a tiny bit. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her better now that she's a full on bitch :o but i hated what she said to Esther last night :(

Ohhh I had to laugh at what she said to Esther last night :o I like Esther but it was so funny in the most horrible way.

Some people actually would say that to someone, too! I've heard worse from the mouths of High School teens.

Telling her to go die was very OTT though, but great for drama.

BH
This discussion has been closed.