BB Canada 1: Episode 23, "Live" Eviction, HOH & A Juror Returns (18/4/13) 3-4am BST

13»

Comments

• OpEdOpEd Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    And btw Peter is right that these ppl are idiots.

Yeah, man. Yeah.

LOUDMOUTH! knows this game so much better than those who beat him. Just like Russhole Hantz. These good folk geniuses... constantly getting beat by the game they know so well. Sunfair! So unfair. And just wrong. And stupid. And stuff.
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peter is really bitter.

so glad he has gone!
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard him only talk about chaos (not theory) and i think he is refering to Batman (why would it be jurassic park?). Yeah and his exit speech was a quote from "american psycho" ...

It was Jurassic Park because Andrew asked him about it on the LF
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    what a fun night!

i know alot of people don't like the twists and stuff but i've enjoyed it, it's helped keep things interesting in which would otherwise be boring seeing emmett/jillian easily run the game with their arrogance and hiding up in the bedroom all day together.

i'd actually prefer to be watching the jury house haha.. it looked way more fun/entertaining than what's left in the house.

i was glad to see that alec wasn't far off from gary, only 5% separated them and that's impressive as gary is a huge/liked character.
    alec will still always be my favorite player from season 1.

all the jury members were great!
    i'm in the minority but i enjoyed all peter's antics, it's a game at the end of the day but alot of it is still about entertainment and peter brought it to the shows.

x
    shield for life! :D

even though i wanted shield to get further i've enjoyed this season alot! a good first showing by canada.

they really need to improve the feeds though, that's my one big complaint... they're down too much and we're blocked out from too much.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    garry is back in yay!!!!!!

got to read back to check gary's number 1 fan's comments:D
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd actually prefer to be watching the jury house haha.. it looked way more fun/entertaining than what's left in the house.
    this^^
    wouldn´t it be awesome to have live feed for 1-2h a day from the jury house?
    i'm in the minority but i enjoyed all peter's antics, it's a game at the end of the day but alot of it is still about entertainment and peter brought it to the shows.

x
    Well at least one person here that liked Peter. :D

He is different and most ppl can´t handle that but that´s what makes him so interesting to watch.
  • OpEdOpEd Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [Peter] is different and most ppl can´t handle that but that´s what makes him so interesting to watch.

Nah, Peter is a pretty typical asshole: tedious, arrogant without reason, and LOUDMOUTHED to make it all that much more irritating. Most people haven't got time for such abhorrent "personality" and that's why the label "asshole" is applied.
  • dammitbatman!!dammitbatman!! Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    what a fun night!

i know alot of people don't like the twists and stuff but i've enjoyed it, it's helped keep things interesting in which would otherwise be boring seeing emmett/jillian easily run the game with their arrogance and hiding up in the bedroom all day together.

i was glad to see that alec wasn't far off from gary, only 5% separated them and that's impressive as gary is a huge/liked character.
    alec will still always be my favorite player from season 1.

all the jury members were great!

x

even though i wanted shield to get further i've enjoyed this season alot! a good first showing by canada.

they really need to improve the feeds though, that's my one big complaint... they're down too much and we're blocked out from too much.

Totally agree with BIB. Alec was my favourite player too.

Peter and Alec were playing a blinder of a game until they started overplaying it &showed their cards too soon. i was sure they had it in the bag about half way through but in the past couple of weeks, things started unraveling on them.

Not too pushed about who wins now that Peter is out, just hope it's not Gary :)
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Totally agree with BIB. Alec was my favourite player too.

Peter and Alec were playing a blinder of a game until they started overplaying it &showed their cards too soon. i was sure they had it in the bag about half way through but in the past couple of weeks, things started unraveling on them.

Not too pushed about who wins now that Peter is out, just hope it's not Gary :)

yeah, i thought they were doing extremely well up until that point! i loved watching it and then it just went into a downward spiral really fast.

i think the twist with topaz that hurt her game also hurt theirs as well.

emmett/jillian hearing the out loud strategy of topaz mentioning their name as a target really reflected badly on alec seeing as that was his showmance.

and i really wish topaz didn't give the hoh to jillian, it looked like topaz was in a better state of mind/physical to win the comp over jillian, if she had won instead maybe they could've split up jillian/emmett that week.

and a few other things as well, but once emmett started to lose trust in alec there wasn't alot he could do because emmett was positioning himself in such a strong position and his close people were winning comps!

i wish it would've turned out different but it doesn't always turn out the way you want.

if we could somehow redo the entire thing i would've loved to see how it would play out/unfold if alec/peter were completely loyal and had end game plans with topaz/liza instead of emmett/andrew (taking into account it started over and liza and topaz didn't hate each other and liza sticking with peter and alec instead of with tom).