Age Gap Love Ch 5 9 pm

HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
decided to watch this ... Got to be more entertaining than Cilla's "our bobby" and chuck this and chuck that. A Lorraine Lorraine lot more entertaining.;-)

Comments

• SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    decided to watch this ... Got to be more entertaining than Cilla's "our bobby" and chuck this and chuck that. A Lorraine Lorraine lot more entertaining.;-)

Know what you mean, the viewing choice tonight is absolutely dire. That said though this type of show does not entertain me...an old bag with a dyed ponytail pulled back very tight with loads of eye-liner to give her the 'doe-eyed' look with a much younger male who always has the look of someone you'd not trust to look after your dog let alone marry your granny....
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Semillion wrote: »
    Know what you mean, the viewing choice tonight is absolutely dire. That said though this type of show does not entertain me...an old bag with a dyed ponytail pulled back very tight with loads of eye-liner to give her the 'doe-eyed' look with a much younger male who always has the look of someone you'd not trust to look after your dog let alone marry your granny....

Well in a way he is doing that :D
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was hilarious ..... Next weeks looks even more hilarious.:D
  • China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did the young bloke see in that woman with the scraggy red hair?

His eyebrows looked weird, like they were painted on.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    China Girl wrote: »
    What did the young bloke see in that woman with the scraggy red hair?

His eyebrows looked weird, like they were painted on.

Yes, they were trimmed, plucked and coloured I think.;-)

He didn't get back to her though did he?

I think he just wanted his face on the telly.
  • elvis_presleyelvis_presley Posts: 280
    Forum Member
    I know a 20 yr old girl who is living with a 50 year old guy..she likes the older male & if a 50 yr old can get the attention then why not..i know i wouldn't say no :)
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Even more cringeworthy this week than last.
  • ratty0ratty0 Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fiagomez wrote: »
    i felt a bit sorry for the lady who had the black eyeliner and went to the speed dating event.

I'm pretty sure she's been on another programme... maybe about older women selling sex?

The younger guy with the older woman in America made me uncomfortable. I don't know why. They just seemed very odd together, and he seemed very intense when staring at her, almost as if he was eyeing her up for his giant cooking pot. Also they seemed to have act everything out (their first kiss etc). I know it seems unfair but he just seemed a bit of a strange person. And she looked much older than 60.

I suspect if you looked at couples without any age gaps there would be some fairly 'strange' relationships so I don't know what to make of these really. I sympathise as you do tend to fall for someone regardless of facts and figures, but on the other hand when the age gap is so vast (or if you've known them since they were a child and you were an adult, as per one guy on last night's show) it always casts a little more suspicion on the motivation/reasons for attraction. Perhaps that is entirely unfair but I think it's a fairly 'natural' reaction initially.
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes she was on another program but i'm fairly sure it was another age gap type program

i also felt a bit uncomfortable watching the 28 year old guy and 60 year old woman- and she definitely looked older than 60 to me!!

The Welsh lady, Joan,68, featured in a very similar C5 programme in February when she was in a relationship with Phil, 29 Clearly it didn't last - a victim of the age gap perhaps ?
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know a 20 yr old girl who is living with a 50 year old guy..she likes the older male & if a 50 yr old can get the attention then why not..i know i wouldn't say no :)

There's a guy down my road. He's 71, no teeth. Balding grey hair in a pony tail. Wrinkled, and has a walking stick.

His girlfriend is just 20. Really hot. Slim, very pretty.:o

At first I thought it was his granddaughter. :o

God knows what she sees in him. :o
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God knows what she sees in him.

His bank account perhaps ?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    i felt a bit sorry for the lady who had the black eyeliner and went to the speed dating event.

So did I.
    Did you notice when she was walking down the street in her fish net tights and her boobs hanging out (after the speed dating) that other people on the street were actually creaking their necks gawking at her. One man was laughing.

But she says she doesn't care what anybody thinks, so maybe our sorrow for her is misplaced a little.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was probably well used goods before she took up with him. 😃
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes you're probably right in that our sorrow is maybe a little misplaced but it still made me feel sad and especially when she is turning heads for the wrong reasons.

I agree. I felt bad for her because as you say she was attracting attention for all the wrong reasons.