The Xfactor And Voice Rehopfuls Game

Comments

• ben8936ben8936 Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    im gonna need to know abigail88s 4 boys by tonight because i need to know thanks

benr8936
    Forum Member
    i will have to get someone else if abigail dosent send her acts to me by today well its 1 o clock in the morning so ill give you to 3 o clock tomorrow
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you need them so quickly? And you wonder why people quit....
    Forum Member
    abigail has also withdrawn from the game

so please im begging you i just need one person to join and the will get the boys category thank you and this time ill give you more time people who have quit feel free to join again
    thank you
    benr8936
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ben8936 wrote: »
    abigail has also withdrawn from the game

so please im begging you i just need one person to join and the will get the boys category thank you and this time ill give you more time people who have quit feel free to join again
    thank you
    benr8936

Maybe people will stay interested in your game if you don't rush things as much as you are doing right now. Your deadlines are simply unreasonable. Also a little bit of advice from host to host: I would highly recommend that you use correct punctuation and use capital letters in the right places. That alone would certainly make more people take this game seriously.
    Forum Member
    Maybe people will stay interested in your game if you don't rush things as much as you are doing right now. Your deadlines are simply unreasonable. Also a little bit of advice from host to host: I would highly recommend that you use correct punctuation and use capital letters in the right places. That alone would certainly make more people take this game seriously.

Ok Thanks.
    Forum Member
    I Will Give People All The Time They Need.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree. Tbh I think the reason why everyone's quitting is because of the unreasonable deadlines. I mean I didn't even join but I know one person quit because of that. Stop pressuring everyone and maybe people will take part. Just some advice.
    Forum Member
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    I agree. Tbh I think the reason why everyone's quitting is because of the unreasonable deadlines. I mean I didn't even join but I know one person quit because of that. Stop pressuring everyone and maybe people will take part. Just some advice.

Yes I Have Taken That Advice I Dont Rush Anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I Have Taken That Advice I Dont Rush Anymore.

Why do you start every word with a capital?
    Forum Member
    Why do you start every word with a capital?

cause end of sanity said i should
  • I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, he said you should use them in APPROPRIATE places. Like basic English?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No he didn't.
    Forum Member
    No he didn't.

oh ok sorry
    Forum Member
    if no one wants to sign up for the 4th judge i will volunteer but i would love if someone signed up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if no one wants to sign up for the 4th judge i will volunteer but i would love if someone signed up

You can't judge and host on your own game.
    Forum Member

i know its just i need a 4th judge
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i know its just i need a 4th judge

Which you won't get anytime soon because you are still ignoring advice about grammar etc.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on, we had one before who did that and the game massively flopped afterwards...one that I feel ashamed to have been a judge on these days.
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Spot on, we had one before who did that and the game massively flopped afterwards...one that I feel ashamed to have been a judge on these days.

ok take all the time you need .
    Forum Member
    F Odds For Soppyfans Acts

3/1 Rough Copy
    4/1 Mia And The Moon
    6/1 Soroity
    13/1 Ladybird
    Forum Member
    F Odds For Pingu"s Acts

2/1 Melanie Mcabe
    3/1 Jade Richards
    10/1 Chloe Blackwell
    10/1 Twinnie Lee Moore
    Forum Member
    F Odds For Wong Billabong"s Acts

3/1 J Marie Cooper
    8/1 Anastasia Baker
    18/1 Nicola Marie
    20/1 Hempisha Thompson
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »

*cough*The original XF vs The Voice*cough* ;)
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that one, but yes there was that one too.