Any DS teens/young adults have a classmate like Sam Pepper?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If I look back on my school and college days, there's always been a 'Sam Pepper' type (Who I privately label 'The ADHD guy') who causes trouble for the teachers by misbehaving and inciting anger in the other students by insulting them. I think I didn't take to Sam for this reason. And while everyone finds the 'ADHD kid' funny when it comes down to it, they can be a pain if you're the kind of pupil that keeps himself to himself and doesn't want trouble.

Seventy thousand followers on twitter. :rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have many mates like sam. and i love them. :)
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Sam Pepper went to Pent Valley School in Folkestone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a lot of people tell me I am like Sam... :confused: personally I don't see it.
  • alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    nobodies at my school is like sam and thank GOD!!!!!!
  • roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nobodies at my school is like sam and thank GOD!!!!!!

*applauds*

*sits down*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    I teach at a centre for disadvantaged teenagers and have had quite a few students that Sam has reminded me of. Work is never boring. But there's a reason I'm asleep by 10 o clock most nights
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    I wish I had Sam Pepper in my class at school, I know who my crush would have been!

Sorry to rain on your parade OP but if you watch any of the post BB interviews with Sam you will see he has been nothing but polite and humourous. The slouching, swearing, monosyllabic HM who mumbles answers without the aid of an autocue at hand and is not Sam but someone else....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I teach at a centre for disadvantaged teenagers and have had quite a few students that Sam has reminded me of. Work is never boring. But there's a reason I'm asleep by 10 o clock most nights

And why is that may I ask? :confused: 10 O clock you say, why so near 10?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    ronifto wrote: »
    [/B]

And why is that may I ask? :confused: 10 O clock you say, why so near 10?

Because it's flippin hard work and I'm knackered!!!!

If I don't get my 8 hours a night I can't handle a room full of teenagers the next morning:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because it's flippin hard work and I'm knackered!!!!

If I don't get my 8 hours a night I can't handle a room full of teenagers the next morning:D

So you dinnae knock the locals out then at 10 ish :D ? lol Best of luck to you x.
  • whiskeysmokerwhiskeysmoker Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    I have a child like Sam Pepper....no ADHD...it's just the way she is! Wouldn't change her for the world tho :)

...and she didn't even like him....her favourite was Dave!! :eek:
  • LaHLaH Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    I have two boys just like him :D thats maybe why i liked him hope he does well ;)