Coach Trip 5 (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SeanHunter wrote: »
    Was wondering who the "Cougars" were - turns out it's those two spiteful man-hungry pensioner sisters. I like the way they conveniently turn against anyone who stands up to A+N. Can't wait till it's their turn and there's no one to stick up for them. A pair of silly old clowns.

Yep, it's the sisters. One of them even took offence to the nickname 'Miko' because she was too dim to realise it was derived from Michelle.

Bet she had no problem with the name Mick/Michael.
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're not the best anything. They are a pair of deceitful, passive-aggressive hypocrites.

It's usually nice to see people lasting long on the trip and getting a good holiday out of it, particularly older people or those who might not be able to afford this type of thing normally. They settle down as time goes on and enjoy it more, and the viewer gets to know them and care about them.

A+N are just a waste of space, and the sad thing is that the space they are wasting could have been taken by some nice people.

A+N aren't "characters" - they are not interesting at all, even as "baddies". They are just snide, obnoxious bores and a real drain on the show this series.

It's a shame they were put on first and were allowed to form their early alliance with the posh gimps. If they had come on later they would have been seen for what they were and chucked off at the first opportunity.

Actually I really like Amanda and Nikki - they seem nice to me and strangely enough that's the point of TV not everyone agrees. I am glad they are there and are bright girls - which is a lot better than the those brummies that got all nasty. So to you it might be a shame but strangely enough people have different opinions and those two have made this series worth watching to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seem to be the only person on here who quite .likes A&N. Whilst I think far too much emphasis is on them and their feelings etc, i do believe they must have something as people seem to take to them most of the time and they are still there. I love Glenn and Becca the most though... Can't bear the two new girls. I think they are much much worse than A&N.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dom D wrote: »
    This I have had told me!

Well pay attention when people tell you such things....
    lds wrote: »
    Don't we all expect a proper portion?

See. Even Ida agrees. We can't all be wrong.

And yes, Ida, I do get the feeling that Brendan is getting on well with Amanda. He didn't appear to have any sympathy for Kayleigh's POV about alliances. And as if to back up this, we got Amanda spouting how all the coach follow's her way of voting.

I don't think she realises that even Stevie Wonder can see her plan of action.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    batmobile2 wrote: »
    I seem to be the only person on here who quite .likes A&N. Whilst I think far too much emphasis is on them and their feelings etc, i do believe they must have something as people seem to take to them most of the time and they are still there. I love Glenn and Becca the most though... Can't bear the two new girls. I think they are much much worse than A&N.

Look at the post above you, batmobile.

Curses! You've been foiled by a sneaky post. Kapow! :D
  • binksy111binksy111 Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natgar wrote: »
    Actually I really like Amanda and Nikki - they seem nice to me and strangely enough that's the point of TV not everyone agrees. I am glad they are there and are bright girls - which is a lot better than the those brummies that got all nasty. So to you it might be a shame but strangely enough people have different opinions and those two have made this series worth watching to me.
    batmobile2 wrote: »

Ok are yo pair A & N :eek: :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Je suis revenu de la cote d’azur all bronzed and beautiful…….well, actually a slight salmon pink if you must know…..to find that I have been likened by Dom D to Charles Hawtrey of all people and invited to some rotten panto in southpor…..stockpo….scunthor…….somewhere northern, the hurt was so intense I collapsed and sobbed into Mr Jeebies seaside shoulders.

Ray got it spot on, coach trip is bloomin’ Deja View……we missed 5 episodes and yet Manny and Tranny and Flakey Fakey, ‘Bumbling Glen’ are still on the coach……sacred blue!!
    Unfortunate that the loo on the coach is broken, although I don’t think it was Amanda, as she is clearly still full of sh*te.

Disappointed in the scousers doing a runner, (ay, ay, no puns about it being part of their culture) the “Got an urgent call from work and they need me back” line just doesn’t wash with me at all, far too overused an excuse on CT in the past.
    What I really want to hear them say is “We’ve just realised we are on a trip with some low down, scheming, two faced, backstabbing dollops, who, we hope we never have to suffer again on the 37 bus around Birkenhead, never mind a full on coach trip across Europe for days on end”. I suspect that’s why they never said their goodbyes!!
    They did seem the most ‘normal’ people on the coach however.
    I saw that someone had referred to Amanda’s ankles & calf’s, collectively called Cankles (great word) as being, well, a tad on the ‘chubby’ side.
    I may have to stop calling them Manny & Tranny and referring to them as Cankles & Cackles.
    Cankles is becoming more horrid and unattractive by the hour……I heard a rumour that when she was born she was so ugly…….the doctor slapped her parents!!

* As a scientific experiment Mr Jeebie recorded the episodes we missed, from Sky+ onto videotape, then he cut the tapes into a million pieces and randomly rejoined them ……and we still got the same 5 episodes, take note 12 yard PLEASE!!! :yawn: :yawn:

Welcome back, Phobes. Comment allez vous - tres bien..?

I'm just bumping this post so that Dom replies to the slur he's thrown in your direction. I don't think he realises you're more Amanda Barrie/Carry on Cleo than little odd Charlie Hawtry. ;)

If you do manage to find out where we're all going for this year's panto, let me know. I won't be taking a coach but I can't be arguing for 3hrs with the Sat Nag either.

Oh yes you can!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Amanda and Nikki are just vile and evil, they spoke about Val and Timo (sp?) in a way that they are themselves.

They are going to win i just know it and therefore won't be watching the final episode if they are still there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    binksy111 wrote: »

Binksy! :eek: That's no way to welcome people to the fred. :D;) ... and besides, I'm in admiration for anyone who can get beyond the high pitched squawking.
  • gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member

Must be :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gamercraig wrote: »
    Must be :p

Don't you start..!

;)

Night all. x
  • SeanHunterSeanHunter Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's fair enough for me :)

Are there any current coachees on here?

Sorry, I'm a long time reader of these threads but not sure about this year's members.

Funniest thing was last year when several coach trippers came onto the forum thinking they were going to be idolised and they got the rocket up the keester they so richly deserved.

I remember the dismal, fey Matt and Tom (gay or what) and those two hard faced "working girls" from last year coming on here and expecting everyone to tell them how wonderful they were, only to be given a well earned rude awakening.

Tom with his little insect eyes and his sheep-like sidekick Matt then did a laughable round of every website that would have them, touting pics of their girly bodies, shocked that no one really cared.

I remember Lorenzo and his boyfriend from Series 1, and there seems to be a direct pattern of two dickless wonders put on at the start who stay on for at least half the series.

The two lads on at the moment - the rugby ***** - are partcularly spineless. They don't fancy A+N. One is a heifer and the other one is a stand in for the witch from Lizzy Dripping. Yet they side with them because they are scared. Two gutless, cowardly middle class mummy's boys...

I can't think of one decnt, goodlooking, upstanding, genuine straight lad ever on Coach Trip... apart from whatsisname... was it Winter??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stiletto wrote: »
    Binksy! :eek: That's no way to welcome people to the fred. :D;) ... and besides, I'm in admiration for anyone who can get beyond the high pitched squawking.

:o Mah bad! :D Sleep tight Stiletto .. off meself too .. After just saying, Having watched todays CT wasnt in the slightest suprised of the outcome, and it is becoming rather preictable.. needless to say I think wots her face and wots his name may get the Yellow card, I cannot recall the names as there is hardly any reference to any of the trippers other than uuu noo whoo.. Not seen much of Paul the driver this series neither, Oh I read an article and Brendan said he had a love interest this series too :confused: any heads up on this person.. I am prayng it wasnt Glen!! Sparkles get your spoilers out :eek::p
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's fair enough for me :)

Are there any current coachees on here?

Sorry, I'm a long time reader of these threads but not sure about this year's members.

Funniest thing was last year when several coach trippers came onto the forum thinking they were going to be idolised and they got the rocket up the keester they so richly deserved.

I remember the dismal, fey Matt and Tom (gay or what) and those two hard faced "working girls" from last year coming on here and expecting everyone to tell them how wonderful they were, only to be given a well earned rude awakening.

Tom with his little insect eyes and his sheep-like sidekick Matt then did a laughable round of every website that would have them, touting pics of their girly bodies, shocked that no one really cared.

I remember Lorenzo and his boyfriend from Series 1, and there seems to be a direct pattern of two dickless wonders put on at the start who stay on for at least half the series.

The two lads on at the moment - the rugby ***** - are partcularly spineless. They don't fancy A+N. One is a heifer and the other one is a stand in for the witch from Lizzy Dripping. Yet they side with them because they are scared. Two gutless, cowardly middle class mummy's boys...

I can't think of one decnt, goodlooking, upstanding, genuine straight lad ever on Coach Trip... apart from whatsisname... was it Winter??

Two other couples who were really horrible were:

Holly and Taryn. Far, far worse than Amanda and Nicki. Nasty, smug, self-obsessed girls. I can never forget their initial reactions to Hannah and Katie, (the ones that ended up winning). They said there should only be one such couple - themselves and that they were much hotter.

James and Tracey. They would have sold their entire families to stay on the show. So much lying and so much backstabbing. And Tracey's last comment before leaving, "Make the most of the little time you have left". She lost what was left of her dignity with that remark.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »

Holly and Taryn. Far, far worse than Amanda and Nicki. Nasty, smug, self-obsessed girls. I can never forget their initial reactions to Hannah and Katie, (the ones that ended up winning). They said there should only be one such couple - themselves and that they were much hotter.

James and Tracey. They would have sold their entire families to stay on the show. So much lying and so much backstabbing. And Tracey's last comment before leaving, "Make the most of the little time you have left". She lost what was left of her dignity with that remark.

Very deserving Winners were Hannah and Katie, Really nice girls and clever enough to sink the alliance that was happening. Poison Ivy was the worst in my books tho, she was Horrid! Agree with above tho :)
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    No offence but I really can't be bothered justifying anything I have previously said to you.:p

Fair enough, but don't expect anyone to take much notice of our opinions if you're not able to back them up.

It's reasonable that a couple voted for should have a right to reply to the couple voting for them, but I noticed that tonight A&N had suddenly acquired the right to comment on most of the votes. This really has turned into the A&N show.

I have a theory about Phil and Celia. I think a couple who were supposed to join the coach couldn't make it, and P&C are actually part of the production team.

Hence: 1) the badly thought out statement that they had only been together three months, which doesn't seem to tie up with the timing of the show, and 2) the fact that they're the invisible couple. We see virtually nothing of them during the day, we hardly see them on the coach, and only briefly at the vote.

So that's my opinion - backed up by an argument, however silly it might be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »

Who were Holly and Taryn? Were they those vile hard faced East European hookers who teamed up with the gay boys Tom and Matt in 2009?

They were cheap and nasty. I can remember when their pimp phoned them up andtold them they were needed back on the street asap.

Didn't Tom lose his cherry to one of them?

Vile. Absolutely vile.

But I still think A+N are worse.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who were Holly and Taryn? Were they those vile hard faced East European hookers who teamed up with the gay boys Tom and Matt in 2009?

Yep, that's them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They were cheap and nasty. I can remember when their pimp phoned them up andtold them they were needed back on the street asap.

Didn't Tom lose his cherry to one of them?

Vile. Absolutely vile.

But I still think A+N are worse.

Sean, although u have a point to make, I have yet to see the points amidst your vulgar horrid comments on CT-ers, I wish you could be a little more subtle and clear other than just randomly been so nasty in ur comments.. It would make for better reading hun I am sure.. Just a thought :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sean, although u have a point to make, I have yet to see the points amidst your vulgar horrid comments on CT-ers, I wish you could be a little more subtle and clear other than just randomly been so nasty in ur comments.. It would make for better reading hun I am sure.. Just a thought :rolleyes:

Nothing random at all in my comments - they are very targeted and they are aimed at only the genuinely spiteful creatures who have so openly merited them in front of the camera day after day. I've watched the show, and I know who deserves the comments I make. Particularly the ones who stood night after night voting off decent people, while snidely laughing up their cuffs.

In my book, if you go on TV and behave like that, you don't deserve to get away with it.

So sorry if you find it a bit rough around the edges, but you'd probably feel different if you'd been dumped off the coach somewhere in Lithuania simply because two vile spoiled ugly girls didn't like you.

Bullies, snobs, passive aggressive hypocrites - can't stand them. And some of them have been getting way too easy a ride on these forums.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I've only been watching it about a month now, I don't know why I've watched it before. It's hilarious and I can't get enough of Brendan & Co. They couldn't have picked a better guide.:D
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing random at all in my comments - they are very targeted and they are aimed at only the genuinely spiteful creatures who have so openly merited them in front of the camera day after day. I've watched the show, and I know who deserves the comments I make. Particularly the ones who stood night after night voting off decent people, while snidely laughing up their cuffs.

In my book, if you go on TV and behave like that, you don't deserve to get away with it.

So sorry if you find it a bit rough around the edges, but you'd probably feel different if you'd been dumped off the coach somewhere in Lithuania simply because two vile spoiled ugly girls didn't like you.

Bullies, snobs, passive aggressive hypocrites - can't stand them. And some of them have been getting way too easy a ride on these forums.
    I agree with every word you've said in this post, and in most of your other posts as well!

Cannot stand A&N, especially tonight when Nicky smugly said whatever way we go, the rest of the coach will follow! Grrr! And I remember reading on here that although they don't win, they stay on til the end of the series! So that's it ruined for me as I'm finding Nicky unbearable, and getting moreso every day!
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member

Oh so do I; they are really funny. I can't stand those new girls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I personally dont like A&N .. and agree that the way they are conducting themselves AND how they have been edited this yr is definitley the A&N show, it has put me off, but because I am looking forward to series 6 I am hoping for a better CT 6.. .. I just hope that the likes of Val, Michelle and James and anyone else watching this series back after re-living it can see how those pair never made the show..they nearly bloody killed it!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with every word you've said in this post, and in most of your other posts as well!

Cannot stand A&N, especially tonight when Nicky smugly said whatever way we go, the rest of the coach will follow! Grrr! And I remember reading on here that although they don't win, they stay on til the end of the series! So that's it ruined for me as I'm finding Nicky unbearable, and getting moreso every day!

A coach party is a microcosm, but it underlines the principle that the only way for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing. Coach Trip spells this out -Amanda and Nicki are vile, awful people, but everyone else is scared of breaking from the pack and voting for them. So one by one, everyone else falls victim to them in turn. A+N are no ordinary girls. They are ugly, hateful creatures. To be locked up in a bus with them would be almost unbearable, because they never let it go. They aren't actually happy till someone is hurt. That's the sign of a bully. That's the sign of a sociopath.

I've no time for people who make excuses for these witches. The people who make excuses for them are exactly the type of people who - on the coach - end up getting shafted by them.

After a few weeks, everyone gets tired of travelling and wants to get home. But not these two. That's because they are driven by bile, driven by the sense that they have got one over on someone it's endless and it's spiteful.

Can you imagine what these girls would have been like if anyone have ever loved them?

It would be understandable to pity them, but they are so unremittingly awful that it's hard not to simply hate them, because they really are hateful human beings.