Ben Duncan now on LBC discussing return of BB on Channel 5

Comments

• Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone told me online that it was him, so now I know it's not, this numpty claiming to be him is unfollowed! Damn fakes! :D Thanks to those who informed me!
    Originally posted by Ultra Violet
    He is on Radio London fairly regularly on the Jo Goode show and he is always good value and interesting - these shows are on the BBC i-Player for a week afterwards - if you check out the Bennites thread these appearances are usually flagged up so you will be able to catch them as long as you spot that they have happened before that week is up

Will go back into the Bennites thread (posted during and after BB, but not been in for a while), and keep a lookout for the appearances. Thank you. :)
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure - if it has any connections to BBC will be able to hear show as radio programmes are also on there otherwise LBC may have its own links......

You can download the podcast from the LBC website if Richard Arnold does one!
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Thank you - much appreciated. :)

Loved Ben in the house, and pleased he's done well since leaving, but missed him on his LBC show as I don't live in London. Excited about the possible return of Celebrity BB!

You don't need to live in London - you can listen on the Internet and on a DAB radio.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    *dons tin hat*

If only that guy could have put more effort in and not been so pompous about tasks, he would have been liked and respected by loads more people outside of his fanbase IMO

His lack of 'effort' in the football penalties task was shocking.:mad::o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    His lack of 'effort' in the football penalities task was shocking.:mad::o

:D On the other hand, his effort on the scooter was one of the highlights of the series. We can't all be demons at football.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The scooter?:confused: What was that?:o
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Was his lack of effort in that task any different from the others, I seem to recall it being a very dull task and as very little effort was actually required to kick a ball a few yards I thought Ben was actually rather funny and endearing in this particular one, loved his banter with the Germans and his little quip about it being just like Eurovision, and Bens complete lack of co-ordination when running up and kicking the ball was hilarious, though tbh he was closer than most including football mad JJ1 with his efforts.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

love it:D:D Where was the lack of effort exactly? I thought he gave that particular task a good attempt, just because he is not manly and masculine does not mean he didnt try, anyway that clip you showed proves exactly what I said, in as much as his attempts were closer than most.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The scooter?:confused: What was that?:o

One of the save and replace tasks. It was pretty hard - they had to ride one of those kids' scooters in and out of foam blocks. Whatever Ben did as a little lad, it obviously didn't involve scooters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks wd, no memory of that at all.:o:confused:
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks wd, no memory of that at all.:o:confused:

That was the one Shabby won IIRC

A lot of them ended up on their rear ends as they went down the small ramp
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Shabby was involved I've tried hard to erase all memory of it then.;):sleep:
  • thefoxmistressthefoxmistress Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's fab - I love it! He was using a bit of a golfing approach to it, but hey, he got a lot closer than many of them :)

Now then, do you have a clip of his star jumps? :D

Or when he runs back into the House after he was the first guy they chose to release from the Uber Cougar? :D:D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awwwwww so cute!!!:D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have some personal experience of Ben in the gym - he tries but it is not his thing - we are all differently skilled

When I was about eight my parents were told in my school report that I had 'poor eye-ball co-ordination'

I didn't care - I had no interest whatsoever in sport and was an academically able little girl - sport was not my thing but other subjects were - so why should I care ... ? :rolleyes:

After I left school I became friends with my former headmistress and found that she despised games too and thought that my lack of prowess at lacrosse was the least important thing about me

It is not a crime to be not much good at games you know ...

Some of the nicest people in the world are utterly hopeless at them and are all the more lovable for it ... :p

God ... I hate rugger buggers ... apologies to you if you are one or love one ... :D
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinister Minister, Meddling Monk - just a few names...

creepy weirdo, who had a fondness of playing with the mens nipples, (then slapping their faces after)uugggh made my skin crawl i despised him:mad:Glad Ben is doing well and the "christian" has crawled back under his rock.....justice!!!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    love it:D:D Where was the lack of effort exactly? I thought he gave that particular task a good attempt, just because he is not manly and masculine does not mean he didnt try, anyway that clip you showed proves exactly what I said, in as much as his attempts were closer than most.:)
    :D as much as I disliked Ben as a person, he certainly provided many of the funniest moments of BB11. It's a shame though, that he couldn't bring himself to afford Shabby the same freedom of unconventional gender expression that he himself displayed (somewhat amusingly) throughout. And a shame also that his frequent expressions of love and affection towards most of his fellow housemates proved to be little more than insincere self-preservation. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    creepy weirdo, who had a fondness of playing with the mens nipples, (then slapping their faces after)uugggh made my skin crawl i despised him:mad:Glad Ben is doing well and the "christian" has crawled back under his rock.....justice!!!:)

I don't think he has though. He has boasted of a Caribbean cruise since BB as well as the big Welsh festival. Check out the New Ecstatics here - if you like what you see, you can book at spiritual detox weekend in June. (I hate it btw).
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    Presenter was going overboard on ther hyperbole. Claims because last one was almost as successful in terms of ratings as BB1 show was as popular as ever!:rolleyes: Complelely ignored the fact that BB1 was in the days before Freeview and most people having access to digital channels.
    Also ignores the fact that bb11 was nowhere near as successful as bb1.
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    http://lbc.audioagain.com/

Here is the link Sun Beam :) - it may be a pay view/listen type though;)
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »

Yes its the fact he uses Christianity to justify his lifestyle and behaviour I find appalling....Dave actually believed he was popular:eek:
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    http://lbc.audioagain.com/

Here is the link Sun Beam :)- it may be a pay view/listen type though;)

Think I'll just wait and see what the next few days brings :p
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes its the fact he uses Christianity to justify his lifestyle and behaviour I find appalling....Dave actually believed he was popular:eek:

Well the producers protected him in the highlights so that helped keep him in the house when up for eviction;) so he did think he was popular he was protected as well as the JJJ'S, so he must have been friends with the bb producers or they were in his "cult" as i just dont understand why this creep was protected??:confused: watching him on the live actually gave me the creeps he really was a weirdo and a nasty get too, a " good christian" my arse!!:mad:
  • apinkprincess3apinkprincess3 Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If dave wasnt so popular why did he come 2nd? people jsut sound bitter sometimes i dont dislike anybody and its hard coming here sayin i like john j and josie without being accussed of being a tweenie bopper.