Options

What should we do?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Shadow70Shadow70 Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So pleased to read this. I have been following this thread and hoping for a happy ending. Now there is one.
  • Options
    StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you everyone. I am so happy that we are able to give her a home. We have called her Dora but I have a feeling Kitchen Queen is what she will be referred to as (being deaf as a post I don't suppose she cares! :D)

I will try to post some pictures but she isn't looking too great. Hopefully soon she will be much much better.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Fabulous news.

Dora must be a very happy little cat now. :)
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    have been following this thread , just want to say you and your hubby are fantastic people and I am so glad there is a happy ending :)
  • Options
    MJsDirtyDianaMJsDirtyDiana Posts: 374,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been reading through this thread and I'm so pleased that there is a happy ending. Dora is a very lucky little pussycat :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lovely outcome too your new kitty bad start and a lovely story for me too finish my day on. Cant wait for the pics
  • Options
    flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well thats just put a big smile on my face to hear such a lovely outcome. Kitchen Queen living with you gets my vote :)
  • Options
    mavis b sausagemavis b sausage Posts: 3,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic news! That's made a great start to my day:) Lucky Queen Dora to have found you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I started reading this thread, and the story grew more bleak, I feared the worst.

But all seems well! Well done Mr and Mrs Starpuss. :)
  • Options
    Juliet_G_Juliet_G_ Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Wow, what fantastic news, you've made everyone's day! Very well done, you.

Am really pleased as well to see that the RSPCA made a swift & valuable contribution to Dora's rescue. I think a lot of us have been disappointed in anecdotes/personal experience with them so it is good they were on her side, even if it took a little bit longer than ideal.

Hope her ills aren't too serious & she soon has good health to add to her new found luck & love.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic news!!!!! Our rescue cat is tucking into some ham right now and settling in very well. Hope yours is as happy :) That has put a big smile on my face. Well done you!
  • Options
    cats_fivecats_five Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Result, and well done the RSPCA!

How are you getting on with sorting out her health problems? Hopefully worming, getting rid of the fleas and ear mites and a decent diet is all she needs. Any idea how old she is? Any photos? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    What wonderful news! She is one very very lucky cat :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • Options
    miss-kittymiss-kitty Posts: 1,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How has 'Kitchen Queen' settled in? xx
  • Options
    ktboilsktboils Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    I have been wondering how Dora Kitchen Queen has been doing too?