Options

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alberon wrote: »
    The race organisers barred them from entering as they were jealous of their fame. I know that excuse makes no sense whatsoever, but since when has that stopped a Chawner.

But, of course! With only a token contribution from only a small percentage of all their Facebook friends, the result would be so huge as to discourage participation by less famous runners in future years. Given that, the Chawngirls couldn't possibly participate.
  • Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone asked Philth why his celebrity offspring failed to be captured by the waiting press? They wouldn't have been difficult to spot in the crowd, seeing as each girl is currently the size of a bungalow :D
  • Options
    AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Just had a look on Facebook and I think Phil just seriously crossed the line regarding the Chawner's recent legal defeat.

He's just gone and posted a link to the Facebook page, and a photo of, the woman he and his daughters threatened under this message
    This is who took us to court for supposed to have swore at her all made up

It's very easy to see this at an attempt to get his facebook 'friends' to attack her.

I know Phil is thick, but does he really want to be hauled up in front of the Jug again?
  • Options
    tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely that is s breach of the straining order? :eek: The man's an utter fool, cyber bullying is big news.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a look on Facebook and I think Phil just seriously crossed the line regarding the Chawner's recent legal defeat.

He's just gone and posted a link to the Facebook page, and a photo of, the woman he and his daughters threatened under this message

It's very easy to see this at an attempt to get his facebook 'friends' to attack her.

I know Phil is thick, but does he really want to be hauled up in front of the Jug again?

Someone needs to take a screen shot of that and send it anonymously to the local newspaper. LOL
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Has anyone asked Philth why his celebrity offspring failed to be captured by the waiting press? They wouldn't have been difficult to spot in the crowd, seeing as each girl is currently the size of a bungalow :D

Yes somebody has asked him why there were no photos of them in the local paper. Up to now he has not replied, I doubt very much that he will, they obviously didn't do it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I don't see how he can argue that what he's doing isn't cyber bullying because there is no point in uploading that lady's (his victim) mage onto his facebook page.

It is actually frustrating how thick Phil is. Does he not understand what a restraining order is? I'm wondering if he's going to break it in 7 days let alone trying to stick to it for 12 months. Someone needs to take the laptops away from him! He doesn't engage what brain he does have before typing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    God he makes me look like brain of Britain I wanna know more about full details of this restraining order. What sentences t hey were given and what they did can some post another link so i can read it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    I don't see how he can argue that what he's doing isn't cyber bullying because there is no point in uploading that lady's (his victim) mage onto his facebook page.

It is actually frustrating how thick Phil is. Does he not understand what a restraining order is? I'm wondering if he's going to break it in 7 days let alone trying to stick to it for 12 months. Someone needs to take the laptops away from him! He doesn't engage what brain he does have before typing.

I have been on the recieving end of the Chawners cyber-bullying,, I can tell you, it was relentless, & scary to reciev p/m threatening me.... He not only put my picture on his f/b, wall,,But he also told everyone my name, job title & place of work.. Not only that he posted my mobile phone number & house phone-line number & my address, was also given out, some on his wall, & some privately, through p/m...:cry:They still havnt learned their lesson... I hope & pray their latest victim, is not on f/b.. But Im sure the police will be keeping a close eye on them...Its only a matter of time...;)
  • Options
    AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    She is on Facebook. It's her page he's directly linked to.

I can't believe Phil understands how badly this could rebound on him. She's an x-magistrate, as he loves to tell us. She knows the law and how it works.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously, the Chawns have gotten away with entirely too much for much too long. Someone needs to document this behavior and pull the plug on them. Their arrogance (not to mention stupidity) isn't amusing any longer. They're abusive. End of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    K that's really changed my opinion of them after what they did to u
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow what a nasty family they really are. You can see why Bio want nothing else to do with them.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh. My. God.

What a bloody idiot. He (they) deserve everything they get now.
    Simi89 wrote: »

I wonder if what he's done is actually classed as breaking the restraining order? He's actively encouraging his 'fans' to torment this woman FGS!
    Barbidoll wrote: »
    I have been on the recieving end of the Chawners cyber-bullying,, I can tell you, it was relentless, & scary to reciev p/m threatening me.... He not only put my picture on his f/b, wall,,But he also told everyone my name, job title & place of work.. Not only that he posted my mobile phone number & house phone-line number & my address, was also given out, some on his wall, & some privately, through p/m...:cry:They still havnt learned their lesson... I hope & pray their latest victim, is not on f/b.. But Im sure the police will be keeping a close eye on them...Its only a matter of time...;)

Well they're starting (very slowly) to do something about cyber bullying now aren't they? And it's about bloody time too, I literally can't believe he got off with putting your address and phone number out there in cyber space :eek:

How vindicated you must be feeling. I hope you're being a teeny bit smug about it :):D
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Seriously, the Chawns have gotten away with entirely too much for much too long. Someone needs to document this behavior and pull the plug on them. Their arrogance (not to mention stupidity) isn't amusing any longer. They're abusive. End of.

That's the word 'arrogance', but I'd also shove misplaced pride in there too. Remember how he didn't want to be told what to do in the florists by younger women? Prat. What the hell has he got to be so arrogant and proud about? Not too proud to take handouts for years on end though is he?
    She is on Facebook. It's her page he's directly linked to.

I can't believe Phil understands how badly this could rebound on him. She's an x-magistrate, as he loves to tell us. She knows the law and how it works.

I hope she takes him to the cleaners. A spell in old chokey would do him good :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    He only posted the other day that his agent had told him not too put his side of the storey etc etc and now he is doing this - it will really help his appeal won't it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have copied it.

Now - should I send it to the lady herself and suggests she takes it to the Police?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    LilAud wrote: »
    I have copied it.

Now - should I send it to the lady herself and suggests she takes it to the Police?

i have a real thing about the right to privacy and as soon as i saw what he had done i took a screenshot and messaged the woman about it and sent her the picture......
    i also emailed the screenshot and what he has done to the reporter who's name was on the online newspaper.

i hope he gets the book thrown at him for this, its so obvious its an attempt at bullying!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have copied it.

I don't see why not. He's hiding behind his keyboard thinking he can do what he likes! Does he actually think he's above the law? There's no altruistic reason for him to be 'outing' this woman is there? He's hoping his 'devoted' followers give her hell via FB, he's probably careful enough not to say that but come on, that's his intent isn't it? He is completely out of order :mad:

I'm gobsmacked that he thinks this is acceptable behaviour when he's just been fined for bullying and there's a restraining order in place :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Couldnt agree more loopy and lotty and well done for contacting the lady - I hope she uses fb regularly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another poster mentioned sending it to the newspaper too, I think this is a great idea. I'm sure the reporter who covered the story will be interested in what the Chawn's are up to now - and it might not have Emma's name on it but it's got all the hallmarks of her spitefulness. Wouldn't surprise me if she put him up to it. Has the reporter got an email address?

One thing practically certain though, Audrey will have nothing to do with it - she probably hasn't taken her eyes off the TV and is sitting there in la-la land!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well - henot got much support from his 'friends' so far all have suggested he takes it down. This appears to have backfired on him.

Should we let the local police know? Can anyone pm Kim and she what she can do?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    I have copied it.

Go on.... I dare you, ha, ha.... The Chawners (from my experience) are very good at loading the bullets & sitting back,& watching his maniac f/b friends tear pieces out of the person, he chooses to bully...He & the rest of the family are a law unto themselves.. As I have said on many occassions,, "Give them enough rope & they will hang themselves"!!!
    By the way, Lotty 27, smug & vindicated,Most efinatly... But I would rather, it had never happened in the first place... Two years on & I still suffer with panic attacks... But hey!!! Dont want to sound like the chunkies,, moaning all the time,,, & playing the pity me card.. Thats NOT how I roll...By the way at the time all of this was going on, I rang sexy quiff dan the Director,,, & He didnt want to know!!!!! :pSo not so sexy now !!!!!!Oh,, & wheres Magic Eye these days..????? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol i messaged the lady too. i bet she's inundated with pm's from chawner ''friends'' all ratting on him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    lol i messaged the lady too. i bet she's inundated with pm's from chawner ''friends'' all ratting on him.

I sent one too - I hope she checks her fb everyday. I can't believe that he has still left it up?

Perhaps he is down at the local cop shop - 'assisting with enquiries' and can't get to a computer:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sent one too - I hope she checks her fb everyday. I can't believe that he has still left it up?

Perhaps he is down at the local cop shop - 'assisting with enquiries' and can't get to a computer:D:D

I wish!

If the poor woman opens a few abusive messages she might not open any more and miss the messages that have been sent from CoC members. I honestly think the newspaper or even the police should be informed too. Phil can't be allowed to get off with this FGS, she must be feeling intimidated especially if she lives alone. Even if he takes it down the damage might be done now :(

The man is an idiot yelling "we didn't do it, we're not bullies" then goes and shoots himself in the foot by proving that they are!