Options

Vote YOUTH CREATION Tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I won't vote them , they shouldn't be on tv singing inappropriate songs about sex

Is the op a pushy parent?

no far from it
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they did well tonight and good luck to them, it's just too much for me, you don't know who to watch with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bellarooo wrote: »
    I think they did well tonight and good luck to them, it's just too much for me, you don't know who to watch with them.

they did try to pack a lot in lol
  • Options
    DemonicrodentDemonicrodent Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should be in bed , The parents should all hang heads in utter shame.
  • Options
    squadgesquadge Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were very good. However, beyond this show, they won't go any further as a group. By that very nature, they won't get through. It is the talent that can make money that is the object, not providing a good act for the Royal variety.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't find kids jumping around to be a talent, much less one that deserves a reward.
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lakes wrote: »
    they did try to pack a lot in lol

lol, that's the only thing that put me off them, I did prefer tonight's to the audition though
  • Options
    Dream_catcherDream_catcher Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    lakes wrote: »
    They are great Kids, Rylan is backing them aswel due to his strong links with them.

Vote vote vote...........ok i know most of them in it but still we need votes .

Why they were terrible and didn't deserve to get through to the final three.
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gregg_LUFC wrote: »
    I wouldn't vote for them simply because they were terrible and that blonde haired lad seemed a bit creepy

Creepy? FFS, he's a kid. A bit precocious maybe, but creepy? Christ I seriously wonder about the mentality of some people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creepy? FFS, he's a kid. A bit precocious maybe, but creepy? Christ I seriously wonder about the mentality of some people.

just shocked by some of the things that have been said about them on the main board....calling them Cancer is a new low.

anyway the kids have taken it well.....lucky they dont read this forum.
  • Options
    Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    "Kid" The excuse for everything. But only by obsessed parent types who think they are the meaning to the universe.

Everyone go mad because some kids pounce around a stage and insults on here if you are not as obsessed with kids and the promoters on here.

I know who's mentality should be questioned.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gregg_LUFC wrote: »
    I wouldn't vote for them simply because they were terrible and that blonde haired lad seemed a bit creepy

Village of The Damned ?
  • Options
    g-bhxug-bhxu Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Kid" The excuse for everything. But only by obsessed parent types who think they are the meaning to the universe.

Everyone go mad because some kids pounce around a stage and insults on here if you are not as obsessed with kids and the promoters on here.

I know who's mentality should be questioned.

Exactly.

Especially with all the cues in the music

Can't stand Diversity either
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are still Fav to get the wild card but think that hope will go on friday.
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why go on BGT, why not on "Got to Dance" on Sky with Ashley Banjo, Ashton Merrigold and that American girl? At least the three judges on that know what they are talking about. Cowell only wants SINGERS, so that he can make a mint out of them before tossing them aside.

BGT was better when Brian Connelly presented it. Who wants to know about their home life, sad stories etc. If they cut out all the bullsh*t then we might get to see a few more acts in the auditions instead of bits and pieces of acts that we haven't seen.

As for BGMT what a load of rip off tripe. Why show the acts we have just seen? Why not show the acts that didn't get shown in the original show? Can't stand Mr Mulhern either, irritating, talentless twerp.

Can I just add that I HATE groups of kids/teenagers doing anything on this show really does my head in. Jumping up and down screaming like they are in mortal fear is just so bloody irritating.