Options

Kym Marsh finds latest "victim"

Comments

• Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Lucky Chopra, I'm almost envious of him, that he might get his hands on the lovely Ms Marsh!!

I don't get the hate for her, I doubt she cares what a bunch of no marks think about her!! Jealousy springs to mind when it comes to her haters!!!!
  • Options
    JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky Chopra, I'm almost envious of him, that he might get his hands on the lovely Ms Marsh!!

I don't get the hate for her, I doubt she cares what a bunch of no marks think about her!! Jealousy springs to mind when it comes to her haters!!!!

Quite, with her being a no mark herself.

I dont hate anybody but just find Kim Marsh a little bit nasty.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is that the best you can do? Accuse us all of jealousy? At least try and be original ;-)

She's a deluded, ruthless, fame obsessed attention seeker. I wish she'd leave Corrie, she's a terrible actress who's acting ability is limited to standing behind the bar of the rovers with her arms folded looking pissed off. Of course she won't leave because it gives her the exposure she so desperately craves, I just hope a new EP will one day come along and have the balls the kill her character off.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, there can be no other reason to dislike the fame hungry, sell her own grandmother for column inches desperado that is Kym Marsh apart from being a vile jellus hater.

Again, why would everyone be jealous of someone like her but not of truly talented and beautiful women like Helena Bonham Carter, Keira Knightly, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Blunt, Scarlett Johansson, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett and Maggie Gyllenhaal? No ones ever actually given an answer to that question
  • Options
    Mike_NewboldMike_Newbold Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    She is a very good looking woman though
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    As much of an attractive women, Kym Marsh is, why would anyone be jealous of her, when there are women like Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba around, who are stunning? I doubt anyone is jealous of Kym Marsh.

I personally do not see anything wrong with Kym dating anyone though. Nobody should be expected to stay single for the rest of their life. Not a huge fan of her, but I do not dislike her. I think I can take, or leave her. She is an average actress, but better singer, in my opinion.
  • Options
    TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An earlier version of this article suggested a romantic relationship had started between Ms Marsh and Mr Chopra. A spokesperson for Ms Marsh confirmed that this was not the case and we are happy to set the record straight.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jealous of a woman who can't keep a husband and is a serial divorcee despite being in her early 30's? Yep. As others have said, forget Jessica Alba, Cate Blanchett et al - truly talented and beautiful women with stellar careers - we are all JELLUS of a 2 bit soap star who sells every fart to the trash mags.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    For someone like Kym who would sell her own grandmother to climb the fame ladder, I'd imagine being a WAG is the absolute pinnacle of her ambitions so she's probably in raptures over this possible capture

She's no really hitting it big time in the WAG stakes
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    The Corrie credit writers will be praying that if she gets married (again) she doesn't announce yet another name change. :o:D

In the future, one frame of the credits sequence will read as follows:

MICHELLE CONNOR
    Kym Marsh
    Ryder
    Marsh
    Lomas
    Marsh
    [Surname 4]
    Marsh
    [Surname 5]
    Marsh
  • Options
    parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    As others have said, forget Jessica Alba, Cate Blanchett et al - truly talented and beautiful women with stellar careers

Now, let's not go nuts here. :D Jessica Alba is so very beautiful, but talented? Errr, she's OK. When her looks go, her career will sink like a de-finned shark. :) Ms. Blanchett will fare better, of course, as she has looks AND buckets of talent.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    Now, let's not go nuts here. :D Jessica Alba is so very beautiful, but talented? Errr, she's OK. When her looks go, her career will sink like a de-finned shark. :) Ms. Blanchett will fare better, of course, as she has looks AND buckets of talent.

Well, OK, but to claim that we are jealous of Ms Marsh/Ryder/Lomas is bloody absurd:D
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    She does come across as quite unlikeable
  • Options
    parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Well, OK, but to claim that we are jealous of Ms Marsh/Ryder/Lomas is bloody absurd:D

Indubitably! :)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yep, there can be no other reason to dislike the fame hungry, sell her own grandmother for column inches desperado that is Kym Marsh apart from being a vile jellus hater.

Again, why would everyone be jealous of someone like her but not of truly talented and beautiful women like Helena Bonham Carter, Keira Knightly, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Blunt, Scarlett Johansson, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett and Maggie Gyllenhaal? No ones ever actually given an answer to that question

Indeed. I cannot imagine why Kym Marsh would be at the top of many people's 'envy' lists!

....Unless anybody would wish to play out their numerous marriage break-ups in public and on Twitter, that is!
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Posing with the baby's ashes was a new low really. I hadn't given her much thought before that, but it was a really tasteless display of attention seeking and I was quite shocked when I saw it.
    And no, I don't think Kym Marsh would be the first person to spring to mind if I was thinking of someone I envy and would like to emulate - or the second, third, fourth, one thousandth one either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kym could take a leaf out of her fellow Marsh Jodie's book and do a Reality TV show about finding her next husband!

Name suggestions:

The Wedding Marsh
    Here Kym's The Bride
  • Options
    Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. It's not like Kym has ever sold a picture of her wedding to a trashy mag - or allowed a picture of an urn containing her dead baby's ashes as a headline.

Wow really?! Words fail me. :o
    molly1cat wrote: »
    Well he certainly has form as well, he married and got divorced very quickly after being caught with one of the bridesmaids if I remember rightly, then the gambling issues.

Sounds like they'd be well suited then! :D
    Jealous of a woman who can't keep a husband and is a serial divorcee despite being in her early 30's? Yep. As others have said, forget Jessica Alba, Cate Blanchett et al - truly talented and beautiful women with stellar careers - we are all JELLUS of a 2 bit soap star who sells every fart to the trash mags.

To be fair to Kim, she's 37, I wouldn't class that as early 30s.

I had no idea that they'd got married or split but it doesn't surprise me as they both come across as very headstrong people, I can imagine there were a lot of arguments. I am shocked that Jamie Lomas is only 33 though, he looks so old I thought he must be pushing 40. :o
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie saw the light and buggered off after she was caught cheating on him. Can imagine she's hard work and high maintenance.

It's a shame he sacrificed his career for her though. He showed a lot of promise in his early days in EastEnders and seemed like a nice young lad. I remember when they were on the Weakest Link once and she did all the speaking for him and made it clear who was in charge. It's a real waste he appeared to focus more on babysitting her kids than his own life.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,031
    Forum Member
    Wow really?! Words fail me. :o

Sounds like they'd be well suited then! :D

To be fair to Kim, she's 37, I wouldn't class that as early 30s.

I had no idea that they'd got married or split but it doesn't surprise me as they both come across as very headstrong people, I can imagine there were a lot of arguments. I am shocked that Jamie Lomas is only 33 though, he looks so old I thought he must be pushing 40. :o

I always thought Jack aged significantly in pics of them together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame he sacrificed his career for her though. He showed a lot of promise in his early days in EastEnders and seemed like a nice young lad. I remember when they were on the Weakest Link once and she did all the speaking for him and made it clear who was in charge. It's a real waste he appeared to focus more on babysitting her kids than his own life.

With hindsight I suspect he feels he's well out of it and has not coveted the media since. He's still only 31 though so at least he has had time to lead his own life.

Both Jack and Jamie had trouble getting work and you cannot imagine Kym having much patience with that!!
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ If you're referring to the age gap, Jamie is now dating a woman 10 years younger than him. It looks like Jamie and Kym could be trying to outdo each other!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She certainly doesn't let the grass grow for long!!

Jamie's been busy with some model ten years his junior, however.

Rather sad how a marriage can be so flippantly and publically thrown aside.
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,958
    Forum Member
    She doesn't let the grass grow, our Kym!

No, but she flattens a lot of grass.