Options

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Options
    Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only just started this mornings episode. Only heard from "the mum" of the first story - she comes across as vile herself, never mind whatever the girl has supposedly done!

She reckons that the girl makes the decisions for the son? Sounds like mummy wants to make her sons decisions for him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love how the woman in the black and white striped top whose son stole scooter money had a walking stick yet moved pretty damn fast to smack one of the women>:(
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love how the woman in the black and white striped top whose son stole scooter money had a walking stick yet moved pretty damn fast to smack one of the women>:(

That was her 'pimp stick'. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    any one noticed kyles hair on recent episodes ? looks a bit wig like to me . also why when he refers to lie detector / dna tests why does he claim that he personally pays for them ? ! . Also when long lost relative are found he always claims to have found them himself.Bet the people that work on the show really hate him . ok rant over ,that feels better
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was her 'pimp stick'. ;-)

The best part was she then "hobbled" slowly off stage yet minutes earlier moved pretty quick to attack the woman. I hope DWP watched that little display.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first 'mother' in today's episode in the black and white top with the walking stick.... wow. What a cow! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first 'mother' in today's episode in the black and white top with the walking stick.... wow. What a cow! :(

I think it was Garth's mom. (Wayne's World)

http://alfalfastudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/dana-carvey-waynes-world-watn-red-carpet-movie-photo-FC.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha! She's been topped by the first mother of this mornings show (!)
  • Options
    scotchscotch Posts: 10,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw Jeremy on TV yesterday - in the winners enclosure at the races. He must have shares in the horse that won. He was all smile.

But he berates anyone with addiction that they must give it up- including gambling. Seems it's ok for him to continue with his self admitted addiction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe (well actually I can) that he had those women on the show this morning. I hate it when he does these interviews with people for some reason or other.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scotch wrote: »
    I saw Jeremy on TV yesterday - in the winners enclosure at the races. He must have shares in the horse that won. He was all smile.

But he berates anyone with addiction that they must give it up- including gambling. Seems it's ok for him to continue with his self admitted addiction.

I agree. Also how many people appear on the show with addictions such heroin, crack, smack, speed, and sex addictions ? Then how many come on with gambling addictions ?

He's such a hypocrite !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe (well actually I can) that he had those women on the show this morning. I hate it when he does these interviews with people for some reason or other.
    Just when you think he has scraped the bottom out of the filthy barrel he uses to earn a living he takes a step further into the mire. Loathsome little creep. >:(
  • Options
    cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that part of this morning's show, and it made uncomfortable viewing. It just doesn't feel right for a show like this (which is normally a loud aggressive shouty bullyingfest), to try and tackle something so desperately sad and serious.

And Jeremy's style just doesn't sit right: the faces he pulls, the strange voice he adopts for serious subjects, and the things he says. His random phrases ("Look at me....I'm just being honest....") seem even weirder when he scatters them around during such an intense and heartbreaking interview. Why does he need to tell this grieving mother to look at him, for goodness' sake? What does it matter whether she looks at him or not?

Also, I really disliked the way he kept shortening the mother's name to "Nat" (or rather " Na' " with Mockney glottal t), even when he was talking about her to her mother. I know that seems like a trivial detail to pick up on, but her name is Natalie, , and taking it upon himself to shorten her name seemed like a disrespectful and over-familiar way of being instantly "matey", which was totally inappropriate in such a serious situation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for link. God I bet Jeremy was wetting his pants when he realised he could get Tias family on the show. :(
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best part was she then "hobbled" slowly off stage yet minutes earlier moved pretty quick to attack the woman. I hope DWP watched that little display.

Lots of guests hobble on or off the stage with walking sticks .....
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was crying so much I had to switch off today.

Its puts all the usual rubbish into perspective. :cry:
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    Christ, I really think that I must be a masochist to continually watch this crap!

It is thoroughly depressing to hear the totally limited vocabulary of the majority of "guests".

A young girl this morning finished every sentence with, "At the end of the day, Yeah"

What is "yeah" all about? I have moaned in here before about that tired old cliché "At the end of the day" but to add "yeah" to it is just adding insult to injury. :o
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On yesterday's show, Jeremy had a go at a male guest for calling his potential child "it", then repeatedly did the same himself!
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Jeremy kyle is starting to bore me a bit , i know it was already repetitive but it is getting worse. Same old boring stories , i miss all the chav family/estate fights. They are the only things that make it fun to watch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    Jeremy kyle is starting to bore me a bit , i know it was already repetitive but it is getting worse. Same old boring stories , i miss all the chav family/estate fights. They are the only things that make it fun to watch

I love it when the chavs all start fighting. Makes me feel normal :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    On yesterday's show, Jeremy had a go at a male guest for calling his potential child "it", then repeatedly did the same himself!

If there's one thing Jeremy excels at, it's hypocrisy. If a male guest has slept with or heavily flirted with many women, he's a "player", but if it's a woman who does that... well, you get the picture. I suppose Jeremy's only reiterating the double standard in society in general.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    I saw that part of this morning's show, and it made uncomfortable viewing. It just doesn't feel right for a show like this (which is normally a loud aggressive shouty bullyingfest), to try and tackle something so desperately sad and serious.

And Jeremy's style just doesn't sit right: the faces he pulls, the strange voice he adopts for serious subjects, and the things he says. His random phrases ("Look at me....I'm just being honest....") seem even weirder when he scatters them around during such an intense and heartbreaking interview. Why does he need to tell this grieving mother to look at him, for goodness' sake? What does it matter whether she looks at him or not?

Also, I really disliked the way he kept shortening the mother's name to "Nat" (or rather " Na' " with Mockney glottal t), even when he was talking about her to her mother. I know that seems like a trivial detail to pick up on, but her name is Natalie, , and taking it upon himself to shorten her name seemed like a disrespectful and over-familiar way of being instantly "matey", which was totally inappropriate in such a serious situation.

This is one of my pet hates in general... If my name is David and I introduce myself to you as David then that's the name I want you to use, if you take it upon yourself to shorten it don't be surprise if I take it upon myself to give you an earful.

As for Kyle, he is always ott matey with people he doesn't know and is extremely disrespectful. One of the most disrespectful things he does is the "I like you, you're alright!" line as if he is the final arbiter of what a good person is or isn't.
    I genuinely wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was burning.
  • Options
    wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    I agree. Also how many people appear on the show with addictions such heroin, crack, smack, speed, and sex addictions ? Then how many come on with gambling addictions ?

He's such a hypocrite !

You cannot be serious ! Kyle can't do a programme on gambling addiction because he follows horseracing and likes a bet????...........That is logic straight out of the heads of some of the utter numbskulls that appear on his show.

For the record: Being addicted or even a problem gambler is a million miles away from enjoying the sport of horseracing and enjoying a bet. Silly.
  • Options
    Glitterbug13Glitterbug13 Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    He actually half owns a racehorse with Andy Stewart. One way of getting his gambling fix - hypocrite!