Options

Hollyoaks Later: Season 5.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
Forum Member
Some reason I am not excited one bit :sleep:

They haven't put out a good promo, yeah one which was all about Brendan :yawn: not everyone's obsessed with the character.

I wanna know more about Mitzeee's storyline.

Comments

• Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    94ir wrote: »
    Some reason I am not excited one bit :sleep:

They haven't put out a good promo, yeah one which was all about Brendan :yawn: not everyone's obsessed with the character.

I wanna know more about Mitzeee's storyline.

I am a Brendan fan, but even I'm surprised that all the promo for Later seems focused on Brendan. Whilst he is a popular character, Mitzeee also is and I wouldn't even known she was involved in Later had it not been for this forum!
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Brendan, and i guess HO later 2012 is focused around him and Walker, but it would have been good if the other characters also featured more in the promo.
    I also never knew that Mitzeee would be in HO later (im very happy about this, love Mitzeee)
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitzeee being in later which i didn`t even know she was in. Obviously mercy isn`t gonna get found out unless HO are gonna pull a big shock exit either by mercy being killed or going to prison.

Still can`t get use to seeing HO characters swearing and having sex. couldn`t get that image of seth and that girl last year out of my head for ages and believe me i tried. By the sounds of it this year will be even raunchier if what jorgie says is true.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sight of Riley's bare bum in the last Later was a definite bonus:D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sight of Riley's bare bum in the last Later was a definite bonus:D;)

Would have said mitzeee`s as well if it had have been her and not a body double. i wonder if they`ll do the same with theresa since she is also gonna be seen with only a thong and nothing else.
  • Options
    darren 2012darren 2012 Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Brollybroaks - BB Later 2012 followed by Brollybroaks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When does emmett film the second series of the fall with karen (lynsey) and the girl who plays cheryl?
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    There's been way more than 5 hasn't there?? The male rape one, Steph being haunted by Toby's ghost, the one where Toby died on the roof, Niall and the McQueen's, the rapist who attacked the twins and then another one which ended with the rapist running into a spike because he was handcuffed and it was dark. And then there's some that have been on recently that I haven't watched but I think one was involving Bart and Sinead running away which is where they met Maddie and her crew??
  • Options
    Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    There's been way more than 5 hasn't there?? The male rape one, Steph being haunted by Toby's ghost, the one where Toby died on the roof, Niall and the McQueen's, the rapist who attacked the twins and then another one which ended with the rapist running into a spike because he was handcuffed and it was dark. And then there's some that have been on recently that I haven't watched but I think one was involving Bart and Sinead running away which is where they met Maddie and her crew??

Most of those were one off's. Since they started doing the five episode series laters, this is only the 5th.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    When does emmett film the second series of the fall with karen (lynsey) and the girl who plays cheryl?

They won't commission a second series until the first has aired and they've seen what the ratings are like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JarkdeLuxe wrote: »
    They won't commission a second series until the first has aired and they've seen what the ratings are like.

From the interveiw karen did on DS.

You're playing Annie Brawley in The Fall, so is she a small or big role in the show?

"It's actually a part that will hopefully develop more in the second series. But the scenes that I've done are quite hard-hitting, so sometimes even if you don't have the biggest part in a show, you can still make the impact that you want. So I'm more than happy playing that part - I really enjoyed the character."

Granted it doesn`t say for definite about a second series but she seems certain there will be one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is there actually gonna be a death or is it just speculation? If brendan finds out about who walker is and what he`s done. Which will he be most angry about. the fact he`s a undercover cop or that he watched lynsey to be killed and didn`t do anything?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is there actually gonna be a death or is it just speculation? If brendan finds out about who walker is and what he`s done. Which will he be most angry about. the fact he`s a undercover cop or that he watched lynsey to be killed and didn`t do anything?

it has been said that 2 people lose their lives so yes there is going to be at least 2 deaths but whether they are main characters or minor ones i do not know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it has been said that 2 people lose their lives so yes there is going to be at least 2 deaths but whether they are main characters or minor ones i do not know.

So could it be walker and bart i wonder. Isn`t the actor who plays bart leaving?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So could it be walker and bart i wonder. Isn`t the actor who plays bart leaving?

don't know if actor playing Bart is leaving as i have not heard anything, but looking at spoilers for the week after later, Bart is still included so looks unlikely to be him unfortunately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't know if actor playing Bart is leaving as i have not heard anything, but looking at spoilers for the week after later, Bart is still included so looks unlikely to be him unfortunately.

Im sure i read somewhere that he was leaving so he can concentrate on his music.
  • Options
    Minor MaggieMinor Maggie Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    If you watch on e4 do I need to avoid watching Monday night's until after the episode of later?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you watch on e4 do I need to avoid watching Monday night's until after the episode of later?

It has never crossed over before - first look and later, as the characters in each are different, supposedly. Fridays first look may be a bit iffy as there is a cliffhanger on Fridays later.
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member

I think it will probably be ok to watch first look. Last year nothing from the last episode of Hollyoaks Later was mentioned in the first look episode on the Friday.

In 2010 were there would be spoilers, the first look episode wasn't shown until after the final episode of Hollyoaks Later. I assume if there were going to be spoilers then they would have done something like this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure i read somewhere that he was leaving so he can concentrate on his music.

He was just saying if acting failed, he'd go into music. A plan B.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really excited about this series tbh. I think they have spoiled it too much, DS gave an episode by episode account! The only thing they didn't give away was who died. Now I know you could say that I didn't have to read the spoilers but that's not the point. Even in the advert, they showed the big explosion, they shouldn't have done that, they should have kept that quiet so it was more shocking.

I think the deaths are going to be a let down as well, probably Walker and a 6th former, yawn!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 12 minutes looks good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Havent seen the 12 min promo or read any spoilers but in my humble opinion this looks like one of the best things i have seen on tv for a while (did nobody else notice brendan dancing in the advert while he was cutting somebody up with a hacksaw?)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Havent seen the 12 min promo or read any spoilers but in my humble opinion this looks like one of the best things i have seen on tv for a while (did nobody else notice brendan dabcing in the advert while he was cutting somebody up with a hacksaw?)

Yes I did!!! Thus bit intrigued me the most, made it more menacing reminded me of reservoir dogs somehow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait....
    Especially for fridays episode when the truth should finally come out and Mitzee will be freed (hopefully)! YESSSSSS!!!
    :D