100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it is (and it certainly sounds like) Mr Congratulations, then why can the press report on all the others and not him?

Along with Mr Now Then he was the 2nd person I was *sure* would be revealed, I've been hearing the same rumours about him for over 15 years.

Because Mr Now then is dead whereas batchelor boy isn't. The one recently released name was revealed and now he hasn't been charged so it really isn't fair altho saying that wasn't their countless incidents :o:o Seems a coincidence if all of them were made up
  • sunnymegsunnymeg Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    It must be, not that many others that can be 73 year olds, and even fewer that are life long bachelor boys.

Is he in the country though? Wouldn't it be unusual for him to be in the UK at this time of year?
  • sallsall Posts: 884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sunnymeg wrote: »
    Is he in the country though? Wouldn't it be unusual for him to be in the UK at this time of year?
    He was at the Grand National saturday, with Cilla Black.;-)
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regarding the 73yr old arrested it said in today's Mirror newspaper that he was: "believed to be an ex-BBC worker" which wouldn't fit the Young One but I can't find any reference to the ex-BBC worker reference online.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wicked Whisper - The Mirror 09/04/14

Which two Hollywood divas absolutely loathe each other? During promotion for their recent Oscar-nominated movie, they refused to do press conferences together and insisted on separate flights for the various overseas premieres.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wicked Whisper - The Mirror 09/04/14

Which two Hollywood divas absolutely loathe each other? During promotion for their recent Oscar-nominated movie, they refused to do press conferences together and insisted on separate flights for the various overseas premieres.

Pretty woman and The Iron Lady ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katniss and Lois Lane?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member

Yes. This was my guess.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This A list Academy Award winner/nominee actress has been previously married to a man but is about to come out as gay.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This A list Academy Award winner/nominee actress has been previously married to a man but is about to come out as gay.

Million Dollar Baby?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't picture The Iron Lady being anything less than totally classy this seems a little petty for her.
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Million Dollar Baby?

Is she A list? Thats a question, not loaded or a statement, she just isnt on my radar and wouldnt know her if she was in a film.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she A list? Thats a question, not loaded or a statement, she just isnt on my radar and wouldnt know her if she was in a film.

Depends how it's defined - 2 Oscars, 2 Golden Globes (wins not nominations). She's certainly got A list respect for her acting although she's took a break from acting in 2012/13, celebrity/fame game not so much.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Haven't there been rumours about Ms. Jones/Darcy for a while?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Haven't there been rumours about Ms. Jones/Darcy for a while?

The word Fraud was used in the divorce papers. Everyone jumped on the it must mean he is gay back then.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    The word Fraud was used in the divorce papers. Everyone jumped on the it must mean he is gay back then.

I was thinking more about her!
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people on CDAN are suggesting it's The Unsinkable Molly Brown

Would make more sense someone of her age coming out than someone at the beginning/peak of their career
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Miss Congeniality?
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »
    Miss Congeniality?

Miss Congeniality was my first thought when reading the blind. Until the look of total devastation on her face whenever she was seen after hubby had cheated on her, I'd always thought she was a les-bean and it was some kind of weird marriage.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

You just keep dating the same guy (who drinks and does drugs and treats you badly and f*cks other women) over and over again and expecting a different result. Wake up, Pop Star! It’s never going to happen!

When you lie down with slime, you wake up with naked photos on the internet. We went through this last year. You and all of your dwarf friends know exactly how they got there. Oh, and yes, your boyfriend is still cheating on you. As recently as a couple of week ago. Still all feroz about protecting him?

Sad to hear she hasn't wised up and kicked him to the kerb a long, long time ago.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An excellent juicy one from CDAN and quite easy to guess if you think about it.

It all started as a way for this A+ list entertainer (singer) to try and stop her husband from always cheating. They agreed he would stop cheating and she agreed to allow another woman into the bedroom. They picked someone who they both knew and that the husband was mentoring. What the wife didn't find out until later was that her husband had a sexual history with the woman brought in to spice things up. Our A+ lister hit it off with the woman immediately. They went everywhere together and talked and texted all the time. They were inseparable. Our A+lister had previously never been with a woman but she was more than willing with this woman. She welcomed it and she was also happy because it seemed as if her husband had changed. He was staying faithful and never suspected the past history between the woman and her husband. She also didn't know that her husband was continuing to see the woman away from the threesomes. Because the woman was so involved in their lives, what used to be a once a month thing between the husband and the other woman soon turned into a once a week thing and then almost daily. The other woman was with the husband frequently and would come running whenever he called.

Our A+ lister was told by an employee what was happening and when she confronted the other woman the other woman lied and said nothing was happening. Our A+lister then confronted her husband who admitted what had been going on. Our A+ lister and husband almost split at that point because the husband said he had feelings for the other woman. This was not just a one-time thing. For a period of about three months the A+ listerand her husband didn't spend much time together at all. It was only after the husband jettisoned the other woman from his life and set her up with her current love interest that the A+ lister finally was ready to forgive.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    An excellent juicy one from CDAN and quite easy to guess if you think about it.

It all started as a way for this A+ list entertainer (singer) to try and stop her husband from always cheating. They agreed he would stop cheating and she agreed to allow another woman into the bedroom. They picked someone who they both knew and that the husband was mentoring. What the wife didn't find out until later was that her husband had a sexual history with the woman brought in to spice things up. Our A+ lister hit it off with the woman immediately. They went everywhere together and talked and texted all the time. They were inseparable. Our A+lister had previously never been with a woman but she was more than willing with this woman. She welcomed it and she was also happy because it seemed as if her husband had changed. He was staying faithful and never suspected the past history between the woman and her husband. She also didn't know that her husband was continuing to see the woman away from the threesomes. Because the woman was so involved in their lives, what used to be a once a month thing between the husband and the other woman soon turned into a once a week thing and then almost daily. The other woman was with the husband frequently and would come running whenever he called.

Our A+ lister was told by an employee what was happening and when she confronted the other woman the other woman lied and said nothing was happening. Our A+lister then confronted her husband who admitted what had been going on. Our A+ lister and husband almost split at that point because the husband said he had feelings for the other woman. This was not just a one-time thing. For a period of about three months the A+ listerand her husband didn't spend much time together at all. It was only after the husband jettisoned the other woman from his life and set her up with her current love interest that the A+ lister finally was ready to forgive.

Queen B, Shawn and Robin then?
  • r1verr1ver Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Queen B, Shawn and Robin then?

Can't be Robin. I don't think the timings add up for the other woman to be something other than A+ too. Maybe someone else who will never let you down?

Or we're they married before Breezy first came on the scene?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    r1ver wrote: »
    Can't be Robin. I don't think the timings add up for the other woman to be something other than A+ too. Maybe someone else who will never let you down?

Way before, I think.

The new partner thing doesn't fit either - Duckman doesn't like Shawn, does he?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    r1ver wrote: »

Like you say, I reckon it's more likely to be RIP than SOS.
This discussion has been closed.