Options

Travesty to have Sam in the final

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
Complete waste of a HM . She seems switched off all the time, as if her mind is elsewhere and not in the BB house .

If she is ill she should have been removed and let someone else have a chance .

Lionel was more entertaining and should have made the final.

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Complete waste of a HM . She seems switched off all the time, as if her mind is elsewhere and not in the BB house .

Lionel was more entertaining and should have made the final

Do you know something Paace, I agree. Shocking that someone like Sam has made it to the final. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY:(:cry:
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, although I feel sorry for her is she's unwell, I have to agree with you.

Hopefully she doesn't go on to win.

:)
  • Options
    777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to agree! I had never heard of her before but she is one big yawn. Would have loved for her to be first out and saved Evander
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People need to stop picking on Sam a bit on here now it's getting boring yes she's been quieter than others but we've had a lot quieter and a lot more annoying people In the final before she's harmless and seems like a nice enough girl.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I wish she wasn't. Like him, or not, Lee has been far more entertaining. I don't think she deserves to be there either.
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member

I wasn't fan of Lionel but to be fair he did bring more to the show than Sam or Ollie & I am not trying to be nasty by my comments..But Truth is we have seen nothing of these two..It would be a very sad end to a good CBB for a change!
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Ollie's much worse as he's been even more aggressively trying to avoid conflict.

Sam's just not a very interesting person and there's always some of those that make the finals - I'd still rank her ahead of the most pointless finalists of the past few series: Lucien/Gareth/Ashley+Harvey/Claire+Ryan/Mario.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I'm strongly against floaters making it to the end but I hear she's ill so I'll let it go just this once
  • Options
    HandyAndiesHandyAndies Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    She could never work in Radio eh? Waste of a housemate!
  • Options
    TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    People need to stop picking on Sam a bit on here now it's getting boring yes she's been quieter than others but we've had a lot quieter and a lot more annoying people In the final before she's harmless and seems like a nice enough girl.

Listen I am not picking on Sam I am just saying she has been a complete bore..Now you can blame the editing to a certain degree..But three whole weeks without even an Opinion expressed..Now come on it has nothing to do with the fact she has been quite..I hope BB takes notice & stops using these radar dodging wannabes for good this time not only on CBB Buy civilian BB aswell! Nice girls same might be but that is never going to be someone I would pick the phone up & vote to win..If there is any justice tomorrow night, Sam/Ollie/Casey should be out first! I don't mind who wins now, Jim or Luisa will do me fine!
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has done absolutely nothing. Doesn't deserve it but she won't win.
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member

BIB - I agree. I was really surprised when he was voted out but I guess he doesn't have the same level of followers that Sam has - he's not exactly 'current'.

'Sam types' will always make the final in both normal BB and CBB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lionel was much better as a housemate than Sam, MUCH better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Yes, although I feel sorry for her is she's unwell, I have to agree with you.

Hopefully she doesn't go on to win.

:)

then send her home, this is a paid job after all so if you are going to sit doing nothing hand the cheque back on get a sickline from the doc
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rblondon wrote: »
    I'm strongly against floaters making it to the end but I hear she's ill so I'll let it go just this once

But why. :confused:If you are unable to perform to your best at your job, surely you get a sick note and remain at home. Sam should have done this if she was ill. She is being a lot of money and therfore for her to just sit/ lie in bed is just not on. I'm truyly sorry if she is sick, but then remove yourself from the shouse and get treated. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both Sam and Ollie seem like nice people but both dull as dishwater neither of them should have made the final
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's the power of Twitter. Charlotte won last time? Just wish she'd been as invisible as Sam ;-)
    Does anyone know how many followers she or Ollie have compared to Charlotte?
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Lionel was much better as a housemate than Sam, MUCH better.

How good to know we can agree on something at last, my friend:D
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could never work in Radio eh? Waste of a housemate!

I think her aim in life is to settle down. I cannot see any kind of media career for her.

Apart from staying in TOWIE. After that I think she'll be getting married and having kids.

* I also quite like her. :)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    That's the power of Twitter. Charlotte won last time? Just wish she'd been as invisible as Sam ;-)
    Does anyone know how many followers she or Ollie have compared to Charlotte?

It doesn't matter if Sam sat in the toilet for 3 weeks. I think if you're in TOWIE, MIC Geordie Shore etc, you have the fan base and that is all you need. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    How good to know we can agree on something at last, my friend:D
    Lionel is a CBB legend, just for that task alone.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Both Sam and Ollie seem like nice people but both dull as dishwater neither of them should have made the final

agree both are dead wood