OFFICIAL VICTORIA BECKHAM DIARY [for fans and followers only please]

Comments

• Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    I take it you didn't read the Article.

In that case I'll rephrase it.

Are the pair of them so desperate for column inches in that he told the world that she's had the 'birds and bees' talk?
  • semimintedsemiminted Posts: 3,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David and Victoria Beckham in amazing TV row on Ellen's show

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/845458-david-and-victoria-beckham-in-amazing-tv-row#ixzz13fBdVEOv

oh and PS she is wry smiling and has a child on her knee, with hugs...............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Beckham has revealed his sense of humour on a US chat show by taking part in a cheeky spoof.

"The LA Galaxy footballer was quizzed by host Ellen DeGeneres on his home life with wife Victoria Beckham and their three sons.

He insisted he is "very tidy and clean" about the house, claiming the former Spice Girl is in fact the messy one.

Sat in the audience with their children Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, fashion designer Victoria threw up her hands in mock horror and chided: "You're not actually that tidy, are you David?"

The former Manchester United player then joked: "We're going to have our first argument in 11 years."
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In that case I'll rephrase it.

Are the pair of them so desperate for column inches in that he told the world that she's had the 'birds and bees' talk?

Nah, it's just Victoria who is the desparate one.:D
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    semiminted wrote: »

A few clues for you.

'Joked' 'Joking' 'A source'

:rolleyes:
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's ridiculous, Victoria has stated she has zero interest in judging singing,she's focused on her fashion line. I like her and if she was desperate for attention they are far better ways to go about getting it then birds and the bees talk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus Vicky is totally untalented herself.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That didn't stop Cheryl and Dannii on X Factor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannii stated she would love to continue with X Factor next year. Why wouldn't she? It's the best thing to have happened to her career.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    semiminted wrote: »

There's been talk of Dannii leaving Xfactor ever since she got on there, poor woman! Pish wouldn't take over from her anyway, she lives in LA now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's been talk of Dannii leaving Xfactor ever since she got on there, poor woman! Pish wouldn't take over from her anyway, she lives in LA now.

And I don't think she would ever return to the UK even for the X factor....

There is a god.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    And I don't think she would ever return to the UK even for the X factor....

There is a god.:D

:D:D:D
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    I think the paparazzi interest is a good indication of star
    quality and for the paps... Victoria is still Numero Uno... cant think of anyone who tops her.
    She really did take over from Diana and has reigned now for a long long time.
    Add to that she handles it well... shes cool, poised and impeccably dressed.... she puts on a show for the paps and I think they appreciate it.
    Shes hardly put a foot wrong in all these years... I have no criticism of the babe....

(except for the breast reduction..... bad move Vikki ! )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    quality and for the paps... Victoria is still Numero Uno... cant think of anyone who tops her.
    Add to that she handles it well... shes cool, poised and impeccably dressed.... she puts on a show for the paps and I think they appreciate it.
    Shes hardly put a foot wrong in all these years... I have no criticism of the babe....

I nearly pissed myself laughing at that post, I would have a great reply but it's my bedtime....:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I nearly pissed myself laughing at that post, I would have a great reply but it's my bedtime....:D:D:D:D:D

That makes two of us! :D:D:D:D
  • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »

I would hardly call her a 'babe':eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    I would hardly call her a 'babe':eek:

:D:D:D:D:D Second belly laugh of the night. Thanks for that QuertyGirl!!!!

Stickoria = babe, in what dimension I wonder!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw her Ladyship with her leg stuck out the other day, posing with the Prime Minister's wife. She had to upstage her as well, dire woman. Every time I start thinking she may be OK, she goes and shows just how shallow and vapid she is once again. In fact, I don't know who's irritated me the most lately, her or Kerry Flipping Katona. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw her Ladyship with her leg stuck out the other day, posing with the Prime Minister's wife. She had to upstage her as well, dire woman. Every time I start thinking she may be OK, she goes and shows just how shallow and vapid she is once again. In fact, I don't know who's irritated me the most lately, her or Kerry Flipping Katona. :rolleyes:

and kerry is soon to be starring in "dancing on ice"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria is attending Sports Personality of the Year tonight at Birmingham's LG Arena, along with her beautiful family
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria, visibly emotional at David's lifetime achievment award