Sorry but another EE BS question..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
Forum Member
BS-Baby swap

Sorry, I bet your all fed up with seeing endless amounts of threads about this but I was just wondering, also apologies if this has already been discussed..

After the baby has been found would their not be any kind of forensic investigation surrounding the babies death. Surely they couldn't just decide straight away that the cause of death was SIDS. I'm sure it would be quite common for foul play to be suspected. And if it was they would run forensic examinations in which Ronnie's DNA could be found on the body of the baby.

Does anybody understand what I mean, or am I just taking it too far?

Comments

• polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can see what you mean, but if they are looking for the cause of death rather than the DNA and they don't have ronnie/jacks to compare it to. <-- my theory anyway
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    After the baby has been found would their not be any kind of forensic investigation surrounding the babies death. Surely they couldn't just decide straight away that the cause of death was SIDS. I'm sure it would be quite common for foul play to be suspected. And if it was they would run forensic examinations in which Ronnie's DNA could be found on the body of the baby.

Does anybody understand what I mean, or am I just taking it too far?

hiya

my own baby died , just under a week old. we were offered a post mortom as most familys are and we accepted which gave a more indepth cause of death (not SIDS). however there are many whos babies die in cots, car seats, pushchairs that are classed as SIDS babies with no pm.the parents and anyone involved (Friends , family) are intervied by police seperatly and statments taken, neither me nore my partner had to give any blood etc for the pm so no they would not find any dna on the baby.

xx