Options

The so called behaviour expert

Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Er where did they get the behaviour expert?

Please petition her to analyse the house with regards to wolf pack dynamics...

Also she says about Luisa using sudo sex play as we will all keep her in in case she does dirty things... No please address her snappy argumentative behaviour that will make her leave as people hate it.

I could rip her apart..

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She talks a load of garbage ... Linda is an angel and Jim is the bad guy...all she described about Jim is how Linda is behaving
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as she bad mouths Jim, then job done .
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Linda is very forgiving apparently.
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i must be clueless as i don't think i've ever agreed with one of them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She talks a load of garbage ... Linda is an angel and Jim is the bad guy...all she described about Jim is how Linda is behaving

I can't understand any of her comments, not because I don't understand the topic, I just don't understand how any of the crap she spouted is relevant....
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These people are idiots, their profession is bollocks in my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, if anyone wants a situation analysing I'll give you my opinion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »

Except she hasn't forgiven Jim for calling her husband out on. Being a thief 19 years ago ....you really couldn't make it up
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Garbage.

She struggled to find a way to not criticise Linda and quickly went 'But in other ways she's so lovely, so maternal... it was just rubbish. Has there been one friend or supporter of Jim's on this show ever? I'd say the same if it was all pro-Jim and they never had a Nolan supporter, but thats not the way it is.

At least Colleen and Emma said they'd got loads of social media criticism 'oh poor me' was how I think they handled that - but perhaps that's for a good reason? Maybe not be so effing biased the whole time.

Ah, it just helps Jim anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't understand any of her comments, not because I don't understand the topic, I just don't understand how any of the crap she spouted is relevant....

Maybe they think using her makes the show creditable
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You couldn't make it up.
  • Options
    trebanostrebanos Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Jim is constantly looking for approval"

Er... just like every other performer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

To an extent, but I'm top of the game..

Lol
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

This^^^^^ very true that is:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they think using her makes the show creditable

It would if they had someone who didn't spout rubbish. It has the total opposite effect.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Luisa is trying to win, even if she would like to. She laps up the boos, she laughed when Liz joked that her career was over, I don't think she cares.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    klaw wrote: »
    Garbage.

She struggled to find a way to not criticise Linda and quickly went 'But in other ways she's so lovely, so maternal... it was just rubbish. Has there been one friend or supporter of Jim's on this show ever? I'd say the same if it was all pro-Jim and they never had a Nolan supporter, but thats not the way it is.

At least Colleen and Emma said they'd got loads of social media criticism 'oh poor me' was how I think they handled that - but perhaps that's for a good reason? Maybe not be so effing biased the whole time.

Ah, it just helps Jim anyway.

Linda Lusardi was on last week speaking out for Jim and there was someone else from panto (can't remember who but as I recall young, pretty and big boobs) seems like he's nice to these types. TBH I think they struggle to find people who will speak up for him. Honestly I do believe that.
  • Options
    ParmesanParmesan Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its what normal people call 'a blinding insight into the obvious'

she obviously didn't want to upset Colleen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda Lusardi was on last week speaking out for Jim and there was someone else from panto (can't remember who but as I recall young, pretty and big boobs) seems like he's nice to these types. TBH I think they struggle to find people who will speak up for him. Honestly I do believe that.

Invie the majority of the forums onto it, I'm sure we could fill the studio, and then all give our praise to Jim, and slag the others off.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Linda Lusardi said the opposite? Of course they could find people who support him, or have a balanced view. I don't want rabid biased guests like one of the HMs sisters, of course they will be predictable. Get more impartial people in, and aim for balance. This show leaves such a bad taste in the mouth with it's blatant bias and general shoddiness.
  • Options
    ParmesanParmesan Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda Lusardi was on last week speaking out for Jim and there was someone else from panto (can't remember who but as I recall young, pretty and big boobs) seems like he's nice to these types.

Nice to these types - what like Luisa? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lavender50lavender50 Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parmesan wrote: »
    Its what normal people call 'a blinding insight into the obvious'

she obviously didn't want to upset Colleen.

yes esp as colleen had the whole "jim has pushed linda over the edge " story yesterday. perferectly timed.
    bb running scared
  • Options
    scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't have experts on this show anymore that woman couldn't say anything about Linda because Colleen would've done her in.:-D And Linda maternal my arse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing she said made sense in any context.

Lee going from girl to girl...

I would of said, like a dog who's found out what to do with his penis...

Wow a women....wow a women... I'll have a sniff... Ooo I'll sniff her.... Omg what do I do... I'll choose both
    .. O no ones losing interest best increase my sniffing.... O no she's losing interest best up my game... She likes this and that I'll somehow impress her by saying I like it to.... Well whoops ones realised what I'm doing... Best ignore her and concentrate on the other.... Mmmm you smell nice.... O no your gone... Best sniff round the other girl, I'll show her who is in charge I'll spread shit... O she's now interested as she had a genuine caring nature that I'm now abusing....
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*facepalm*