ian is pathetic

Sweendog94Sweendog94 Posts: 248
Forum Member
by next week, six characters will know about rainie, and all before denise. he couldn't even manage to keep it a secret. What a farce, how would you feel in denise's position?

Comments

• J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A shrewd businessman and phenomenal lover.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I didn't think Ian could stoop any lower after pretending Lucy had cancer in order to emotionally black mail Mel into marrying him but then he used Lucy's death to try to emotionally black mail Jane into staying with him :o>:( When that failed he decided Denise was preferable than being on his own but now we find out he was using a prostitute and emotionally black mailed Mick into lying in court to save him.

Still, his intention to do even more vile acts is not sated and he's now lied to Denise about Patrick's family to get her to put him in a home just so he doesn't have to admit to sleeping with Rainie :o

The only saving grace here would be for Ian to actually be Lucy's killer and be found out and and jailed for life because hanging would truly be too good for him.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I didn't think Ian could stoop any lower after pretending Lucy had cancer in order to emotionally black mail Mel into marrying him but then he used Lucy's death to try to emotionally black mail Jane into staying with him :o>:( When that failed he decided Denise was preferable than being on his own but now we find out he was using a prostitute and emotionally black mailed Mick into lying in court to save him.

Still, his intention to do even more vile acts is not sated and he's now lied to Denise about Patrick's family to get her to put him in a home just so he doesn't have to admit to sleeping with Rainie :o

The only saving grace here would be for Ian to actually be Lucy's killer and be found out and and jailed for life because hanging would truly be too good for him.

You're not keen on him are you, Trev ?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My sympathy is over. Using Lucy's death to manipulate Mick and to try and get Patrick put away is low even for him >:(
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
    Forum Member
    My sympathy is over. Using Lucy's death to manipulate Mick and to try and get Patrick put away is low even for him >:(
    And whats wrong with that :p
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He always has been
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweendog94 wrote: »
    by next week, six characters will know about rainie, and all before denise. he couldn't even manage to keep it a secret. What a farce, how would you feel in denise's position?

FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ian is pond life. you know the saying 'what goes around comes around.'

adam woodyatt is brilliant at playing the weasel.
  • NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with every single word. I actually wish they would axe him or the character. He really makes me want to stop watching the show. :(
    Forum Member
    A sneaky, snivelling weasel for whom even the toecap of a skinhead's boot would be too good. Absolutely loathe him with a passion.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    A sneaky, snivelling weasel for whom even the toecap of a skinhead's boot would be too good. Absolutely loathe him with a passion.

Hear, hear Mousey!

The man is utter scum.

Mick was an idiot for taking the blame but at least he was coming from a good place but when Mick was trying to tell him last week how awkward it all was, how Linda was upset etc you could see that Ian wasn't listening and kept on asking if he was going to keep quiet. That's the ONLY thing the weasel was interested in! He sat back in that Vic when Cora was publicly humiliating Mick and family and didn't pipe up to stick up for them, never mind actually confess it was actually him >:( Selfish coward doesn't even begin to cover it.

Now with what he's doing to Patrick? I think I actually loathe him >:(

Well done EE for making me hate a bereaved parent who should really be having my sympathy, lol!

Oh and his son is heading the same way. Yes he might be Pretty Peter but he's showing definite signs of weaselness the way he's treating Lola while he's hankering after Lauren >:(

Bunch of b'stards who I no longer have any sympathy for.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Hear, hear Mousey!

The man is utter scum.

Mick was an idiot for taking the blame but at least he was coming from a good place but when Mick was trying to tell him last week how awkward it all was, how Linda was upset etc you could see that Ian wasn't listening and kept on asking if he was going to keep quiet. That's the ONLY thing the weasel was interested in! He sat back in that Vic when Cora was publicly humiliating Mick and family and didn't pipe up to stick up for them, never mind actually confess it was actually him >:( Selfish coward doesn't even begin to cover it.

Well done EE for making me hate a bereaved parent who should really be having my sympathy, lol!

Oh and his son is heading the same way. Yes he might be Pretty Peter but he's showing definite signs of weaselness the way he's treating Lola while he's hankering after Lauren >:(

Lotty :o I've never seen you >:( ....but you're absolutely spot on. And yes, his sons not much better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Lotty :o I've never seen you >:( ....but you're absolutely spot on. And yes, his sons not much better.

I have my moments :D When I go against a character I really go against them but it takes a lot!

I spoil it though by tending to forgive them very easily later on, lol!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have my moments :D When I go against a character I really go against them but it takes a lot!

I spoil it though by tending to forgive them very easily later on, lol!

Does that mean if he breaks into snotty tears again you'd give him Jane Bealesque comfort sex? :D

I do agree with you though. The Beales are horrible people.
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Does that mean if he breaks into snotty tears again you'd give him Jane Bealesque comfort sex? :D

Who gets Ian's sloppy seconds?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Who gets Ian's sloppy seconds?

Denise, the woman's a living saint. Actually it would be sloppy thirds of we include Rainie. :cry:
  • sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Ian:)
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise, the woman's a living saint. Actually it would be sloppy thirds of we include Rainie. :cry:

Talking about Ian's semen, I've made myself ill.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:o *applies brain bleach to banish the thought!*

No, snotty tears wouldn't make me shag him :D In fact I'd be worried about putting my arm around him never mind give him a cuddle - he might see it as a come on, or try and put some money down my Bridget Jones belly warmers! :o:o

I actually can't wait to see the wrath of Denise when she finds out :cool:

I seem to recall she's told us twice now that she didn't approve of men in general going using prossies never mind HER man using a prossie! :o

Go Denise! Don't let me down.

Love Ian:)

Awww. Someone's got to. I hear he's going to be available soon, fancy your chances? :D
    Forum Member
    Hear, hear Mousey!

The man is utter scum.

A wise head on those shoulders, Lots. Wonderfully insightful comments regarding our weasely comrade.