Options

When did the horrid cow starthaving panic attacks?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    You are not wrong

It isn`t often I am :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Panic attacks - as soon as she wants some airtime.

I agree
  • Options
    SarnSarn Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    She probably caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and has been having them ever since.

:D:D

Good one Jimbo :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skreepers wrote: »
    You shouldn't joke about panic attacks if you have no idea what they feel like.

Here here. If she is faking them then shame on her. :mad:

I am not watching this year, but I do like coming here to get the gossip, so thanks for all your posts. :)
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarn wrote: »
    :D:D

Good one Jimbo :D

Howdie Sarn.:)

What a difference a year makes. Last year we had the legend that is Martina Navratilova and this year we have Jordan!:(
  • Options
    drearydreary Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    Maybe she got the panic attacks from Pete as part of the divorce settlement?

Don't be so rotten, you rascal
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am not watching this year, but I do like coming here to get the gossip, so thanks for all your posts. :)

I'm doing the same. I would have loved to have watched, but the thought of Jordan just puts me off.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that was insulting to someone who suffers from them i was appalled by her little act

shes just after attention for a change
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't take anymore of the woman's psychological clap trap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn`t clever enough to fool anyone with half a brain. Sadly most of her fans don`t even have that much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    MsWalker wrote: »
    I knew Pete did, but her? I reckon she is just trying to get as many trials as possible, more airtime :mad:

She was fearless in her first time in the jungle, this time she has obviously been told to play the 'vunerable little thing'. Don't know about her doing it to get more airtime and doing as many trials as poss, you could be right, but I think even without the act, she will be up time and time again, then hopefully she will be the first booted out.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Didn't she dive in with the croc's,and didn't bat an eyelid..
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    She probably caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and has been having them ever since.

:D:D:D luv it !

Seriously, if she thought that anybody was taken in by that little charade, she's more of a fool than I thought she was.

If she really is having acting lessons, (as somebody mentioned) then she is really wasting her money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foster47 wrote: »
    She was fearless in her first time in the jungle, this time she has obviously been told to play the 'vunerable little thing'. Don't know about her doing it to get more airtime and doing as many trials as poss, you could be right, but I think even without the act, she will be up time and time again, then hopefully she will be the first booted out.

She is as thick as a rhino`s hide. The trouble is she will be on our screens all the time if she gets the tasks. We need to see the others get some airtime so we can get to know them!
  • Options
    Simon CowSimon Cow Posts: 2,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did the horrid cow start having panic attacks?

As soon as the director shouted "Action!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Cow wrote: »
    When did the horrid cow start having panic attacks?

As soon as the director shouted "Action!"

And that is the truth Simon!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    She looked down and realized she couldn't see her feet for those enormous nunga nungas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked down and realized she couldn't see her feet for those enormous nunga nungas.

No shock there. She hasn`t for years :D