'Deranged Barbie' Helen Flanagan shows off her killer curves in sexy lingerie...

poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2205525/Helen-Flanagan-shows-curves-sexy-lingerie-admits-missing-footballer-beau.html

Why does she feel the need to show off her baps all the time on Twitter? She reeks of desperation ! Looks like her careers going no where after leaving Corry, and shes after a glamour model career. :rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Cos that is the only talent she has!

She clearly has PR, who has told her to keep it up. And it works, she is in the DM all the god damn time. Nearly as much as Kelly Brook and that is saying something!
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she been on loaded ? or any of the mens magazines yet ?

Other twitter tweeters who gets on my nerves are Imogen Thomas and Jodie Marsh ! :yawn:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Is it time to say; "Who?" :D
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Wasn't there a rumour that the reason she left Corrie that she had a nervous breakdown?
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I thought she left Corrie because of panic attacks?

In any case, she's no harm, but she's not my type of woman at all (as a friend I mean - I'm female). Undoubtedly very pretty with a lovely figure, but boy does she know it.

And the pouting - teehee! She looks like a puffer fish, someone ought to tell her that the most she's doing is losing what credibility as an actress she had - and fast. Can't see Downton Abbey on the phone, but not to worry - only a year to Celeb BB, if she went on that she'd no doubt earn in a fortnight what most of us earn in a year ;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In any case, she's no harm, but she's not my type of woman at all (as a friend I mean - I'm female). Undoubtedly very pretty with a lovely figure, but boy does she know it.

And the pouting - teehee! She looks like a puffer fish, someone ought to tell her that the most she's doing is losing what credibility as an actress she had - and fast. Can't see Downton Abbey on the phone, but not to worry - only a year to Celeb BB, if she went on that she'd no doubt earn in a fortnight what most of us earn in a year ;)

I think it turned out that the breakdown story was a load of old bull. She just wanted to leave because her footballer boyfriend had transferred to another part of the country and the panic attacks were just a play for sympathy.

The way she flaunts herself all the time the only acting jobs she'll be getting in future would be on 'Rosie Does Corrie' and 'Deep Cleavage'....:D
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is the 'celeb' I would never tire of slapping. There is something about her that makes me want to scream and punch something.

I can't believe that she left a soap like Corrie in order to be a WAG and show her assets off constantly. Why ? I really don't want to see her balloon face or norks any time again soon. She isn't even a good looking woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    She is the 'celeb' I would never tire of slapping. There is something about her that makes me want to scream and punch something.

I can't believe that she left a soap like Corrie in order to be a WAG and show her assets off constantly. Why ? I really don't want to see her balloon face or norks any time again soon. She isn't even a good looking woman.

I know what you mean!

Something about her has always made me think of an extremely sexually mature 12 year old flaunting herself. Yuk! :p:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    I think it turned out that the breakdown story was a load of old bull. She just wanted to leave because her footballer boyfriend had transferred to another part of the country and the panic attacks were just a play for sympathy.

The way she flaunts herself all the time the only acting jobs she'll be getting in future would be on 'Rosie Does Corrie' and 'Deep Cleavage'....:D

Don't follow Corrie, so don't really know what is going on, but the footballer boyfriend you talk of has recently moved to Man City, so i don't quite see how that would work.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't follow Corrie, so don't really know what is going on, but the footballer boyfriend you talk of has recently moved to Man City, so i don't quite see how that would work.

Perhaps she just wants to be known as a WAG and not an actress?

With all the flopping out of the baps, she certainly seems to be modelling herself on the horrendous plasticity that is (ex-WAG) Lizzie Cundy. ;)
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she just wants to be a WAG?;)

With all the flopping out of the baps, she certainly seems to be modelling herself on the horrendous plasticity that is Lizzie Cundy. ;)

At least Helen's are real though...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Helen's are real though...

Real or not I wish she'd put them away.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's ugly as sin. How does she get ANY attention? She's just nasty looking...and not just looks wise, either.
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I reckon she'll go in the jungle this year. Plenty of opportunity to get her norks out there. Though with the pouting she could be mistaken for a duck billed platypus too! :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »

I think she left Corrie because it was too much like hard work. She's despeate to be famous, but for the sake of it rather than for something a bit more worthwhile like acting.

I doubt she'll ever be asked back either. If the character of Rosie returns she'll probably be played by someone else, someone who can actually act with any luck.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel a bit bad for her because she appears to be blissfully unaware that presenting herself this way nobody is going to take her seriously as an actress.

If you had a choice of a career being an actor, or a tittle tattle merchant in the tabloids, which would you choose?
    That's why I'm confused why you see some of these relatively established celebrities go down a career route which is only going to be temporary at best and cut off the potential of a career which over a lifetime would be hugely rewarding.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2205525/Helen-Flanagan-shows-curves-sexy-lingerie-admits-missing-footballer-beau.html

Why does she feel the need to show off her baps all the time on Twitter? She reeks of desperation ! Looks like her careers going no where after leaving Corry, and shes after a glamour model career. :rolleyes:

She doesnt look anything like how she used to in Corrie. She cant exactly be very intelligent, wanting to go down this route, rather than some acting.
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Because she has fantastic baps? :D
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    Because she has fantastic baps? :D

I admit she has a good pair of baps on her, that are real..... however im sick of seeing them now ! :)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel a bit bad for her because she appears to be blissfully unaware that presenting herself this way nobody is going to take her seriously as an actress.

If you had a choice of a career being an actor, or a tittle tattle merchant in the tabloids, which would you choose?
    That's why I'm confused why you see some of these relatively established celebrities go down a career route which is only going to be temporary at best and cut off the potential of a career which over a lifetime would be hugely rewarding.

She appears to be a more attractive version of Natalie Cassidy in terms of her career choices.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So a good looking girl got a soap acting job, but she'd rather be a wag at home, occasionally tweeting naughty pics of herself rather than work?

These are the times we live in. It's pretty damn funny when you think about it. Meanwhile, there is probably a plain jane acting prodigy being overlooked.
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NinaRibena wrote: »

I knew it! Perfect opportunity to just gad about in a bikini all day. Throw her to the cockroaches! :rolleyes::sleep:
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew it! Perfect opportunity to just gad about in a bikini all day. Throw her to the cockroaches! :rolleyes::sleep:

Or nearest Croc, but saying that the Croc would refuse to eat her.