Hollyoaks general discussion (Part 11)

Comments

• ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    There were times where I thought Mercedes could be saved, but she really doesn't care about Bobby, she didn't even ask about him being sick. The only way I would want this storyline to end is Mercedes finally giving up on Riley, which would probably happen with a big talk/shouting match. The rest of the McQueen's being involved in Bobby's life and Riley dating again, possibly with Mitzeee. I would never believe a turn around in Mercedes behaviour when it comes to Bobby.
  • TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    baby's feverish, so what do you do? Go to the local shop ofcourse!

Well Frankie was one of the only people he could turn to at a close distance so it paid off.

What is it with Mercedes? She causes so much trouble with the family, they go out their way for her and she continues to throw it back in their face. Yet the minute they threaten to throw her out it's "I'm sorreh. I want to change".

Is Jacqui the only McQueen left with a back bone? We all know Myra has it in her.

Ignoring Mercedes, I'm loving Myra so far. :)
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    :eek: what just happened? did Mercedes push Myra or did she trip? :o

I think it was a bit of both. Mercedes went to turn, Myra grabbed her arm, Mercedes pushed her shoulder/arm back which seemed to cause Myra to lose her balance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could anybody tell me the purpose of Dennis pleae
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How did he afford to stay in a B&B for two months!? :eek:

I was hoping for a more elaborate story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the point of will? :sleep:

eta- haha just saw tinkie's post about Dennis. Would take him over Will any day!
    Forum Member
    How did he afford to stay in a B&B for two months!? :eek:

I was hoping for a more elaborate story.

And he bought two extra plane tickets! I didn't know what his reason would be, but it is a bit of a let down.

I liked Leanne's reaction, I don't really like the character, but she surprised me with this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    Could anybody tell me the purpose of Dennis pleae

The obsessive stalkers' purpose is to obssessively stalk obsessive stalker Leanne.

Exciting isn't it?
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh suprise suprise Dennis :yawn: lol Will is so annoying and that's the only good thing Leanne has said I swear :eek:...just get rid of him :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when anything is actually going to happen? This is a bit of a drag of an episode and it's still going.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh Mercedes :rolleyes:

I already know the script for tomorrow......"I'm going to change. I'm sorry. I'm an idiot, but I'll change"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say I'm not really liking Mitzeee at all anymore. She's coming across as really quite bitchy and scheming. Don't get me wrong, Mercy has been a crap mother so far and I'm glad Mitzeee's supporting Riley. But Mitzeee seems really dead on "no don't let her see the baby Riley!" I wonder if she's really thinking about Bobby's best interests or just trying to gain satisfaction for herself by punishing Mercedes.

She was always jealous of Mercedes when she was marrying Riley, I now wonder if she is just the same scheming gold digging cow Mercedes was.

Mercy and Mitzeee get a big thumbs down from me :(

Oh and regarding Dennis, I find him really quite endearing. :D
    And atleast he's an actual nerd, unlike Will who they tried to bring in as a nerd but failed due to him looking NOTHING like a nerd and he now seems have had a slight personality change, less emphasis on the nerdyness. Sorry that last paragraph was a terrible abuse of english grammar but i'm tired. Hopefully you get what I'm trying to say :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like Mitzeee when she's like this.

Right something positive, what can I say..... erm..... well..... oh I can't :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well that was dull

I got bored of merecedes two years ago
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think it was that bad!
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much proof does one need to make everyone realise esp Myra that Mercy is just NOT interested in Bobby, he is just a way to get to Riley

I liked Micheala having a go at Mercy, coz really Mercy is taking the pee, whilst ppl bend over backwards for her

I think Mitzeee is Mitzeee, just point in how she is getting across doesnt come off nicely but she is right in what she says and so on
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with the others when I say I am disliking Mitzeee atm! I did wonder if it's for Mitzeee's gain rather than Riley's. I do feel for Mercy slightly - I do think she has some sort of depression, however, she doesn't help herself really!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MinnyMau5 wrote: »
    What is the point of will? :sleep:

eta- haha just saw tinkie's post about Dennis. Would take him over Will any day!

I say both of them aren't needed
    Reo wrote: »
    And he bought two extra plane tickets! I didn't know what his reason would be, but it is a bit of a let down.

I liked Leanne's reaction, I don't really like the character, but she surprised me with this.

BIB pointless
    The obsessive stalkers' purpose is to obssessively stalk obsessive stalker Leanne.

Exciting isn't it?

Thrilling
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Oh suprise suprise Dennis :yawn: lol Will is so annoying and that's the only good thing Leanne has said I swear :eek:...just get rid of him :o

I agree
    Does anyone know when anything is actually going to happen? This is a bit of a drag of an episode and it's still going.

It did seem overly long today
    Oh Mercedes :rolleyes:

I already know the script for tomorrow......"I'm going to change. I'm sorry. I'm an idiot, but I'll change"

Of course
    I don't like Mitzeee when she's like this.

Right something positive, what can I say..... erm..... well..... oh I can't :o

something positive, I did smile when Jacqui made phoebe give the coins back
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mitzeee's just pointing out what exactly Mercy is doing thats it lol
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercedes :yawn: wish Mitzeee stopped her plan sooner didn't like her much in this...this wasn't the best ep either....
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't feel sorry for Mercedes. She's the same boring, bland, vile, selfish mess of a character she's been for at least three years and I'm sick of the sight of her.

I wish they'd all disown her.
  • TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    I really hope Mercedes has an unhappy ending for once. Things always end up working out for her somehow, or at least she has people on her side at the end. After all she's put her family through, her sister and mother try all sorts and then she scolds them for it and pushes Myra on the floor after she tends to HER baby, who she didn't really care about.

She's a lot like the teens. She's annoying and does some bad things or acts as a bully yet never pays for her mistakes. She still has people on her side, especially the people who are trying their hardest to be on her side.

I don't know what people are complaining about with the quality of the episode. Besides Mercedes I thought it was good. Dennis' story wasn't that good though. I particularly liked Barney offering money to Phoebe after she apologises for stealing from him, only for Jacqui to take it off her.
    Forum Member
    MinnyMau5 wrote: »
    Gotta say I'm not really liking Mitzeee at all anymore. She's coming across as really quite bitchy and scheming. Don't get me wrong, Mercy has been a crap mother so far and I'm glad Mitzeee's supporting Riley. But Mitzeee seems really dead on "no don't let her see the baby Riley!" I wonder if she's really thinking about Bobby's best interests or just trying to gain satisfaction for herself by punishing Mercedes.

She was always jealous of Mercedes when she was marrying Riley, I now wonder if she is just the same scheming gold digging cow Mercedes was.

Mercy and Mitzeee get a big thumbs down from me :(

I'm feeling the same way about Mitzeee with this storyline, usually I absolutely love Mitzeee, but I haven't been enjoying watching her with this storyline. I thought with Riley back they would be great, but it is a let down. I think it is about Mitzeee hating Mercedes, not about Mitzeee competing with Mercedes for a life with Riley.

I thought the scenes with Phoebe and Jacqui were great, if there will be more like that, then yes please!

Poor Barney, I doubt that is the end of it for him.

The Dennis storyline was a bit boring, but I am glad that Leanne is supporting him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope that they don't let Mercedes & Riley get back together after hearing that last exchange he had with Mitzee
  • Vanessa73Vanessa73 Posts: 7,330
    Forum Member
    I love Jen Metcalfe, but Mercy is driving me mad! She's so selfish! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.