Options

The Artists selecting songs-possible duets for the Final?

KymberlyKymberly Posts: 763
Forum Member
✭✭
Not too sure if this has already been mentioned in any earlier threads, but does anyone else wonder if the Artists choosing the second song for the finalists could be potential duets for the Final. Obviously depending on who gets through but could we see the following.

Fleur with Emeli Sande, Ben with One Direction, Lauren with Little Mix, Andrea with Sam Smith and Stereokicks with Tulisa. :)

Comments

• Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind those duets except 1D & LM duet partner doesn't really suit their style.
  • Options
    jag02010jag02010 Posts: 7,347
    Forum Member
    Stereo Kicks and Tulisa would be a glorious train wreck.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you switch LM to be with Fleur and Emeli to be with Lauren, they fit. Although Fleur would be quite good with Next To Me maybe and Lauren/Little Mix could do Change Your Life or Little Me. Sam Smith with Andrea would be alright too andStereo Kicks with 1D maybe (predictable as that one is). Ben would have someone else entirely, maybe The Script or someone like that.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not as I don't think any of those combinations fit together. Ben and 1D is particularly ridiculous but then they did put JLS with Westlife which was equally insane
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stereo Kicks will probably sing with Boyzone or one of Westlife.